3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr Ars 09.11.21 10:00 pm

How do you imagine Call of Duty MW4? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

What are your assumptions?

Here's what I think:

This time the developers received so much money that they will have enough for another 10 episodes. What will happen in the new MB series?
There will certainly be a deeply philosophical plot.
Evil Russians will want to take over the world, destroying the rest of the peoples, and at the same time other alien civilizations, after which they will multiply throughout the universe. But the EVIL and INITIAL Russians again fail to fulfill their inhuman plans to destroy the planets, because Price suddenly appears ... Actually, I have already told you half of the plot.

Now attention! The developers have focused on innovations. And so, welcome, TRIPLE AIM! I know you don’t believe your ears and eyes, but it’s true! YES YES YES!!! This is the most revolutionary game in the last 100 years!

And now I am listening to you. What could be in the new series?
107 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr Ars 09.11.21

almost guessed. I love code 4. I love code 6. Code 5 and 7 are so-so. Annoying code 8

U
Ulth 09.11.21

At the expense of multiplayer ..
Yashita, at 10 lvl of prestige (maximum 100) will open nubomet on G18 (you can only put it together with the module akimbo), and 50 lvl of prestige you can put optics on SPAS-12 (!!!!) , well, for individuals especially anal-torn by the Code, at the 100th level of prestige it will be possible to scribble the name of oneself (spelled that way, okda) on your favorite machine (it will be visible provided that all previously released DLCs (and there are about 50 , contain maps of the code 1-2) were purchased. The collector's edition of the game will include false whiskers, who wore an actor, with whom he was modeled Price (last after the death of his friend, "Soap" drunk and began to "fuck normality").
The remaining details are still within the walls of the Treyarch office. We stay tuned.

W
Waffen 09.11.21

Well, the weapon will definitely be ... although the developers will leave this feature until the release ... maybe they will cut it out ...

N
Nevil112 09.11.21

there will be no other modern warfire. 3 MB was the last part of the MB series. Developed probably some new story will come up with.

s
sampleplasma 09.11.21

1. it will be possible to simply throw the weapon at the enemy if the ammunition has run out
2. 4 modules on the weapon to hang at the same time
3. triple sight *
4. it will be possible to change clothes of your fighter (tracksuit, jeans, etc.)
5. it will be possible to lick the killed-wounded
6 . it will be possible to open the blind spot at 200 prestige 7.new
perks:
-super marauder (you can take cartridges from a living soldier)
-track (increases the speed of moving while lying down)
-cat (allows you to climb trees and roots, very convenient for snipers )
-electrician (you can repair a broken turret, etc.)

R
REALDEADMAN 09.11.21

I think in the next MV 4 Code we will see 3 new multiplayer modes: 1 Kitchen defense in a communal apartment, 2 Domination in the stairwell at the entrance, 3 Capturing the roof of the barrack, and of course as many as 3 sights on the cannon. It will be divine, and what the scale of the battle, oh what a tactical duel 10 out of 10)))
And DLS for $ 40 Survival mode in the outhouse! And the gopnik mode (selection of weapons, watches, mobile phones and gear behind the garage.

R
REALDEADMAN 09.11.21

And of course a bonus! Liftdezmatch !!! The desmatch in the elevator is a huge location, a lot of maps (a closed freight elevator, an open freight elevator with a view of the city, a closed passenger and an open passenger - these are medium-sized maps that will give you a feel for the whole dynamics of the game of Blown Cala) as many as 4 maps !!! Game modes can be: On knives - for lovers of melee and melee weapons, Sniper mode -16 on such a huge map uhhh, you can accurately shoot even a pimple on the enemy's nose - this is the most nanotechnological mode, and for hardcore players, the mode with RPG in the elevator -ehhh arrange the meat, fill it all with blood!
And the surprise MV 4 -Smoutbreaker in the elevator - the most fun hand-to-hand mode, defeated opponents after the battle can be pissed off !!! -this has never happened in any game!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.11.21

The new code will be BO2 - so it is foolish to expect any significant innovations. There will be the same de engine, the same deranged single. The code doesn't change, and it kills her.

C
CoD PyLuT 09.11.21

there will be an action adventure game, you need to read the news and not compose it))

O
Olololoshka 09.11.21

REALDEADMAN ahaha

S
Stewie_ 09.11.21

Well in multiplayer: the main sensational innovation is that you can take 2 machine guns in your hands, oh my God, 2 machine guns that will generate endless cartridges from nowhere, and you can take a grenade into your mouth and throw it if necessary. Each weapon will appear 2 times more perks: 1. gaus cartridge-bullet that will fly through all obstacles without losing power. 2. complete absence of recoil, 100% accuracy and hyper rate of fire at the same time by one perks, will open at level 2 of the weapon. 3. Increased damage by 100 times , you shoot, kill 100,500 people with one shot, break the barrel and die yourself. 1000+ levels will be introduced, namely 10 levels and 100+ prestige, pumping which will be meaningless.which will allow you to see everyone through the walls (this is how the developers decided to fight cheaters and eradicate the whole meaning of the existence of cheats), they will open at the first prestige.

W
Warboss 09.11.21

there will be another piece of shit that you will enthusiastically eat.

w
we get what we deserve 09.11.21

What is already there =)

P
Price [Looking for gettin 09.11.21

Let's start discussing !!!

P
Price [Looking for gettin 09.11.21

There are still many enemies left. I think the Delta team survived. Grinch, Sedman, Truck, Price.
Now the main character: Captain Price in subdivision: Operational tactical 141 - TaskForce-141.

B
BAHAHDP 09.11.21

it seems like the main villain of MW Makarov is dead, there are no enemies left, therefore the trilogy is completed ...

E
ExoDus_DoKeR 09.11.21

Infinity Ward and Activision have officially announced that Modern Warfare 3 is the final installment of the series. There will be no continuation under the Modern Warfare brand. Locked topic ...
PS waiting for Black Ops 2 from Treyarch

i
itsuken228 09.11.21

waiting for Black Ops 2 from Treyarch
God forbid.

I
Iemaueda 09.11.21

"How do you imagine Call of Duty MW4?"
No way

A
Alexey Belyaev 09.11.21

Price [Looking for getting on]: Wikipedia says that Price will return to SAS. Captain (later Major) John Price is the main character of the whole unit, a British military man. Special agent SAS, one of the last two members of OTG-141, later the major returned to SAS commanding the regiment where Sergeant Markus Burns serves. The Russian version is voiced by Andrey Yaroslavtsev.