3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr Ars 09.11.21 10:00 pm

How do you imagine Call of Duty MW4? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

What are your assumptions?

Here's what I think:

This time the developers received so much money that they will have enough for another 10 episodes. What will happen in the new MB series?
There will certainly be a deeply philosophical plot.
Evil Russians will want to take over the world, destroying the rest of the peoples, and at the same time other alien civilizations, after which they will multiply throughout the universe. But the EVIL and INITIAL Russians again fail to fulfill their inhuman plans to destroy the planets, because Price suddenly appears ... Actually, I have already told you half of the plot.

Now attention! The developers have focused on innovations. And so, welcome, TRIPLE AIM! I know you don’t believe your ears and eyes, but it’s true! YES YES YES!!! This is the most revolutionary game in the last 100 years!

And now I am listening to you. What could be in the new series?
107 Comments
Sort by:
m
mihan992 09.11.21

I heard somewhere that there will be not mv4, but Future war. And by the way, in the 10th prestige mv3 they give the emblem of a green star and next to it the number 4, maybe this is a hint?

B
Bl4ckH4wk 09.11.21

give the emblem of the green star and next to it the number 4.
Actually, this is the Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare badge. Nothing more.

O
Overlord_PG 09.11.21

I'm waiting for fanfic from DJ_KILL, about Sandman, that's what I'll say ...

F
FreeDancer 09.11.21

I think it will also be a shit with only a number 4 ??

R
RussianHunter 09.11.21

I have no idea, I generally buy and will not wait for her

m
mihan992 09.11.21

If they make mv4 on the new engine, then it will be pushed aside from sales IMHO

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.11.21

No way [2]
Down with the conveyor! Down with the Cat from the game industry!

Z
Zom-bear 09.11.21

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 will not be. Everyone can go their separate ways.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 09.11.21

I don't even wait.

i
igor from 1992 09.11.21

NO WAY! I imagine that it will be at all.

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 09.11.21

I think it will not, because the war is over, Makarov is killed ... What else is the game to do?

i
igor from 1992 09.11.21

1GroMaN
But IW did something like MV2, and maybe 4 will do it!

_
_Pavarotti_ 09.11.21

modern warfare 4? no,
I have not heard it seems to me that cod will no longer be

T
Tula Potsik 09.11.21

I want the next part to be done by people who left the infinity ward, as well as a completely new engine, new heroes and a SUDDEN Price appearance in the middle of the game.

i
igor from 1992 09.11.21

Tula potsik
to have a completely new engine is unlikely, but with the old engine the graphics are also quite normal.
SUDDENLY appearance of Price well, IW can provide you with this, they killed him in the MOST 1 part, and he was in MW, but explain to me WHERE THE PRICE IS TOGETHER?

T
Tula Potsik 09.11.21

igor from 1992
Yes, I agree that the grafon is normal, it's just interesting to look at the feces with the new engine. Price is immortal. XD
If they kill him, then the game will go to shit (see Call of Juarez Cartel, there, too, a tough pepper and a Persian of the whole series was also ruined in part 1, in 2 they talked about his past, and in 3 finally there was some kind of hu * that was somehow without him), IMHO: I went through the code mv 2 and 3 mainly just to find out what happened to Price and Soup. Sope is the hero of the MW series, and Price is all Call of Duty.

i
igor from 1992 09.11.21

I think that in the end, as always, almost everyone will die

R
RussianHunter 09.11.21

Qwer911 for links to download the game give a ban if that

V
Valezhek 09.11.21

3 new weapons, a new improved model of Price, the plot - the Russians robbed a bank in America, the Americans robbed them in response and the war began.
Chemical attacks, a nuclear bomb, a jump on a helicopter, soap, etc. - all this you will see in MW4.
Oh yes, on the IW ENGINE 4 engine, as always!

i
igor from 1992 09.11.21

Valezhek
on the IW ENGINE 4 engine as always! yes yes, they probably won't change the engine in 100 years