3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr Ars 09.11.21 10:00 pm

How do you imagine Call of Duty MW4? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

What are your assumptions?

Here's what I think:

This time the developers received so much money that they will have enough for another 10 episodes. What will happen in the new MB series?
There will certainly be a deeply philosophical plot.
Evil Russians will want to take over the world, destroying the rest of the peoples, and at the same time other alien civilizations, after which they will multiply throughout the universe. But the EVIL and INITIAL Russians again fail to fulfill their inhuman plans to destroy the planets, because Price suddenly appears ... Actually, I have already told you half of the plot.

Now attention! The developers have focused on innovations. And so, welcome, TRIPLE AIM! I know you don’t believe your ears and eyes, but it’s true! YES YES YES!!! This is the most revolutionary game in the last 100 years!

And now I am listening to you. What could be in the new series?
107 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jacques brel 09.11.21

After the pretentious murder of the evil Makarov, it turns out that he was sent into the past by the Russians who took over the world (!), And Makarov himself turned out to be liquid (like a terminator in part 2), he got into a puddle and ran away. And since Parais smokes his cigar, he could not catch up with him due to lung cancer. The graphics will be degraded to the level of 1 part, so that XBox 1 can pull. Here is what the developers say about this: "It will be a multi-platform, and we will release it on all generations of consoles! After all, our new shooter will produce 60 FPS even on a Soviet vacuum cleaner! "There will also be a DLC for 100 bucks, where Captain Price opens all doors 2 times faster, and accordingly you will save the world 2 times faster! We will include a 128x128 version of the game in PS1. and in PC 256x256 - this is just a revolution in the series! There will also be more DLC, where instead of weapons there will be Bobby Kitty.
The opinion of Igor Link, supplemented by me personally.

r
roman14104 09.11.21

everything is the same as in the previous parts of the pipeline = P

I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

Most likely it will be boring.

G
GasoLine | GL 09.11.21

Jak Iv Kusto ahaha
, I also thought to post it)

K
KotyaraWtanke 09.11.21

Boring ... boring ... - you guys got drunk, everything you need in the game is there, and everything is not enough for you - be content with what you have and you will be happy.

m
maksim andriyhenko 09.11.21

Hto people want shtobi in MW4 ADDED NEW GAME MODES I WANT A ESPECIAL MODE (INFECTION)

d
dogina 09.11.21

Sorry, off-topic, but did anyone notice that Makarov in the mission where Soup dies, the end, the sub-mission "Yuri" and Soup from MV 2 where he saves Roach from death, the mission "Climber", are a little similar?