3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr Ars 09.11.21 10:00 pm

How do you imagine Call of Duty MW4? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

What are your assumptions?

Here's what I think:

This time the developers received so much money that they will have enough for another 10 episodes. What will happen in the new MB series?
There will certainly be a deeply philosophical plot.
Evil Russians will want to take over the world, destroying the rest of the peoples, and at the same time other alien civilizations, after which they will multiply throughout the universe. But the EVIL and INITIAL Russians again fail to fulfill their inhuman plans to destroy the planets, because Price suddenly appears ... Actually, I have already told you half of the plot.

Now attention! The developers have focused on innovations. And so, welcome, TRIPLE AIM! I know you don’t believe your ears and eyes, but it’s true! YES YES YES!!! This is the most revolutionary game in the last 100 years!

And now I am listening to you. What could be in the new series?
107 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

In general, black Ops reminds me of future space wars, so I don't know.

c
captain Foley 09.11.21

SeregaMazahaka
dude you smoke too much-soup and Makarova got drunk in 3 mv

c
captain Foley 09.11.21

most likely they will add new people like with a delta - a sandman truck, etc. I hope they will be replenished with the same cool dudes like Goust Soup or Yuri

t
tes.blr 09.11.21

either a game about Operation Kingfish or nothing.

T
Tula Potsik 09.11.21

No, it's time to stop the conveyor

I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

The money is big, the figs will stop.

h
hamingu 09.11.21

This is a business, as long as there is demand, there will be supply.

I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

And the demand is great, nothing Black ops 2 will show.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.21

Call of Duty MW4?
The only plot that this shooter needs is local targeted special operations against a terrorist enemy with a carbon monoxide massacre. All this brainwashing with BlackOops delirium is not healthy. It's great to eat like in Vegas 2 - knock out doors with a bang and mess. It's great to allow the player in the single to direct the process, driving Hollywood things like "timescale 0.5", 0.25 ", 0.1" into the config and just come off without loading the head processor.
Now I consider the first two Modernwarfars to be the most controllable. The third one, for me personally, slipped into a slag, especially after discovering a surprise with a zero reaction to config changes. And it was generally something sacred ... They took it away unilaterally and without explanation.

In general, it is premature to put an end to WW2, but such a topic should be more alternative, not copying historical conventions in real life, but to give the opportunity to place Germans on some fictitious secret bases, objects and provide a moderately futuristic weapon. The same MP-40 and Thomsons with mufflers, etc., pleasant from all sides frivolity for the sake of interestingness. For the sake of more recent views on the topic of an unplowed field, left prematurely abandoned for lack of brains and creative ideas.

F
Frost norde 09.11.21

Call of Duty MW4?
No, the first MW was enough for me ... Yes, and this MW series is boring - Black Ops and World At War attracts me more.

I
Infiltratоr 09.11.21

Bobby write it down.

|

I represent even better than MW3 this is how I represent it

E
Enyanari 09.11.21

sampleplasma
I would call the perk "super marauder" in another
gopnik (it will be possible to take cartridges from a living soldier)

M
MMikeRUS 09.11.21

Nope, this is all bullshit guys.
Now, if they were allowed to go through all the same events, only for the enemy (tobish the Russians), it would be cool. Even such a spin-off could be done - in each mission, the heroes of the original would be killed. Roach and Soup in the mountains of Kazakhstan. Gousta in Rio . Price in the Colony. And so scatter everyone. In general, it would be an alternative.

S
Spartak_13 09.11.21

in the new series, all guns will be akimbo. There will be only one perk - "sleight of hand" (to the delight of the noobs. And right now, only the nubier uses it). The series will end on the 4th. Price will not be able to open the door ... It will open inward ...

F
Frost norde 09.11.21

If this continues, then there will soon be Future Warfare, where we will beat the rebels or the troops of the empire with beam weapons and drive on star bikes ...

M
MaRYUK 09.11.21

[Sonic The Hedgehog]
Why are you Black Ops 2 not Future Warfair? ))

G
GRYZLY161RUS 09.11.21

It seems to me it will be like this: the game will begin with the fact that 98-year-old Price will jam whiskey or rum and tell his story about joining the elite squads, and this will take us long before the events of the first modern.

S
SWAT1534 09.11.21

GRYZLY161RUS
I don’t think ... time delays are a feature of black ops ... in the 1st warfire, except that it was thrown into Chernobyl, and that's it ...

T
Tula Potsik 09.11.21

The main thing is that MW 3 is better, at the level of black ops