3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman 09.11.21 11:47 pm

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats?
261 Comments
Sort by:
b
bwow 09.11.21

Of course! I got through.

V
VoronobP 09.11.21

Not all missions can be completed without cheats. For example, in an abandoned hospital where you need to pick up a bag, I can't go

B
Bdabiosas 09.11.21

The same shit I can't play without cheats

d
danon89 09.11.21

I didn’t pass, but my friend says you can

N
NickoIa 09.11.21

well, losers

V
Vuzya 09.11.21

I heard that somewhere in the distant lands there is a man who still went through this great nerd WITHOUT A SINGLE READ! Imagine!

v
vad231437 09.11.21

Well, if you can't go through the main campaign without cheats, then what will you do in the add-ons, especially in TBoGT ...

Eh ... VoronobP
The hospital is passed through elementary. First, without haste, shooting the bandits, you go inside. And you need to return along a certain passage, which directly goes into the former hall. There is no need to be distracted by shooting, the main thing is to quickly run to the car and leave. The more you mess around, the more cops.

PS: Passing GTA 4 with cheats is a shame.

wuzi2007_
It's me!

T
TopSide 09.11.21

everyone who passes the game with cheats (it passes, and does not have fun after passing) and is saved with them, those are just complete ye6ans who do not respect the GTA series. go play Tetris, but better go out the window

V
Vuzya 09.11.21

vad
OLOLO .... So this is that Hell-Asiatic evil? Unexpectedly ...
PS: ashamed when seen. and GTA with cheats - relaxation with all manifestations in order to mock the AI ​​and stupidly relax.

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

"The same shit I can't play without cheats" means you're an idiot

v
vad231437 09.11.21

VoronobP
Remember: in the building do not waste time shooting with the cops, quickly run to the car. How did you go - do not fuss. The main thing is to calmly get out on the straight line, and there it is already easy to leave.

wuzi2007_
I don’t know. I'm just not interested with cheats.

V
Vuzya 09.11.21

nik gtasa bullshit
!

A
Ar-rT 09.11.21

GTA IV is an easy game, it's elementary to go through it without cheats ... if you can't go through it without them, hmm ... I would have watched how you COD6 would have passed))

k
kerm68 09.11.21

I have two acquaintances who can't get through the game without cheats, and I laugh at them all the time xD

K
KiteCat [Level 80 Elf] 09.11.21

As I already said in some topic, the series with each part becomes easier and easier. Here in the third, or in the sun, you can really wipe sweat from the anus more than once, but here - children's play

D
Diman94 09.11.21

I went through it without cheats.

PS I have a terrible pirate, not one cheat goes.

V
Vuzya 09.11.21

and neher here to throw Simpson facepalms.

S
Smod [Former Kettu] 09.11.21

Oh my god! Is it really possible to play it with cheats? pPC ...

V
Vadik500 09.11.21

I don't like playing with cheats at all. If only after completing the game ... But due to cheats you will not complete the game 100%! I passed the game without cheats.

k
kere11 09.11.21

sure! it is easy, it is easy to pass it without cheats ...