3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman 09.11.21 11:47 pm

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats?
261 Comments
Sort by:
z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

What are cheats?

K
Kortez_ 09.11.21

[i] Is it possible to complete the game without cheats? [/ i]
if the hands are not growing out of ass, then you can ...

P
P3truha 09.11.21

Four years ago, when I bought the game, I immediately climbed into the Internet to look for cheats,
now I don't like cheaters at all, if I'm not mistaken, are they generally made for beta testing
or am I wrong?

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

In beta, on the contrary, cheats also experience

A
AL3KS4ND3R 09.11.21

petrucha09
'' four years ago when I bought the game ''
Well, yes, ok 4 years; DDDDDDD

M
MUH_NUKEM 09.11.21

Hmm, well, that's the topic. San Andreas was more difficult.

P
P3truha 09.11.21

to mr.sandman,
I do not mean GTA 4, but in general any game I bought

D
DENIS 09.11.21

You can do it without cheats!

S
SkyGame 09.11.21

I went through GTA4 without cheats, not in any missions without straining too much. For me, GTA4 is easier than SA.
It is difficult to play without cheats, then you are on the road to the kindergarten, go play in the sandbox with shoulder blades, so it is certainly not difficult and there are no cheats.

g
gtafan222 09.11.21

To score on cheating is as difficult as to score on smoking.
Without cheats, it's real to go through any game if you have a head on your shoulders and your hands don't grow out of an ass.

S
Shavoo 09.11.21

For example, when I played San Andreas, I used cheats for almost the entire game. Well, it seems to me that it is very difficult to pass games like Weiss and sa without cheats. And in GTA 4 there is more reality and the game itself is more realistic, so you can go through it without cheats.

B
BJayDS 09.11.21

I did not use cheats. Three passed without cheats, then Weiss passed without cheats, then SA passed without cheats and four also without cheats. I did not notice any special problems during the passage.

z
zOmbiRovany 09.11.21

Shavoo
07/06/10 14:31 For example, when I played San Andreas, I used cheats for almost the entire game. Well, it seems to me that it is very difficult to pass games like Weiss and sa without cheats.

It just looks like it

S
Shavoo 09.11.21

Yes, most likely it is

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

However, both VC and III, and even more so SA, are calmly passed.

k
kulman 09.11.21

4 easy to pass without cheats

G
Grendel 09.11.21

What is this crazy topic ?? So wait for GTA 4 and use cheats ??? Rave. I see no reason to play with cheats, the meaning of the gameplay is lost. Cheats are good only when you pass it for the second time or for fun, after completing the campaign, and the first time playing yourself is much more interesting.

l
lexmint 09.11.21

I will go through GTA 4 without cheats, for sure, but when I go through, maybe I'll have fun)

G
Grand theft aero 09.11.21

On XBOX 360, the game is 2 times more difficult (due to aiming) and I passed it without cheats.

A
Arigo 09.11.21

I HAVE 100% PASS WITHOUT CHATS!