3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman 09.11.21 11:47 pm

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats?
261 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxboloto 09.11.21

When I was playing the game, I did not have an Internet, so there was no place to get cheats from the poet. I went through all the story missions relatively easily, I didn't even have a thought to ask who the thread was cheating.

[
[Archy7] 09.11.21

Of course you can, the game seemed very easy .. well, although there was one cheat, it called the bike to jump: D

[
[IDevIL 09.11.21

hahahaha PPC kanesh you can lol =)))

[
[IDevIL 09.11.21

Not all missions can be completed without cheats. For example, in an abandoned hospital where you need to pick up a bag, I can not get through
It was difficult, but I passed WITHOUT CHITS

S
Soad0409 09.11.21

I played with cheats ... the game slowed down very much, and the textures disappeared, so much so that there was nothing left at all ... just like in dignity (in liberty city (where everything is black and nothing is visible) ) At the same time, they disappeared almost every three minutes ... Here is the second episode almost passed (without cheats) because the textures disappear (yy disappears, people are five meters away (further visible), the sight becomes a small dot, windows in buildings flicker) , but at least not as in the original. Well, of course, XD slows down, this is the trouble ... XDD

P
ProN7 09.11.21

For the first time I passed the game with cheats, and for the second time WITHOUT CHITS !!!

M
MiXA 23 09.11.21

The first time I went through without cheats, I did not have an Internet))

P
Paxom 09.11.21

I always go through the game for the first time without cheats and then I have fun with cheats)))

J
Jarro 09.11.21

Now will the "shkolota" boast that they passed without cheats, or has it already happened? )

O
OLOLoshkin 09.11.21

it already happened, ololo

A
Alekc323bmw 09.11.21

go nuts, some disrespect GTA so much that they pass the first time with cheats, I don't understand that. I don’t use cheats at all, even after passing GTA, it’s much more interesting to play in multiplayer, for fun. And cheats for "shkolota".

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

Today the anniligator summoned to retrieve Elizabeth's pink Voodoo, but did not receive a car or a replay of the mission ...

O
Oleg1500jk 09.11.21

the whole game can be played without cheats, I went through with my computer and brakes

E
Egor_Pskov 09.11.21

All normal players go through games without cheats. I respect and support those who do not use cheats!

U
Untitled__ 09.11.21

of course the game can be played without cheats. and any game. For example, I have been playing in GTA for a long time, and during this time I have not entered a single cheat.

E
Egor_Pskov 09.11.21

I am just like you!

k
krags aka Berkut [WL] 09.11.21

yes, I passed the fourth without a single cheat at all, I did not see anything complicated

J
Just for loolz 09.11.21

with cheats can only be played by fuckers OU if a loner ...
but for multiplayer in order to shoot clips, etc., they are sometimes needed

p
puc7 09.11.21

kuzprostoegor
hike you shkolota and cheatak the

game was 100% passed without cheats. if someone can't get through the hospital (I couldn't, too) advice how the cops appear, kill a couple that are on your way and run past everyone. if you stay too long then up to 5 stars you can finish badly. I dumped with two.

S
SonyCrab 09.11.21

It's just not real !!! © GILDER

Edit:

Hospital walkthrough.

Then someone said that he could not get through the hospital. So you can walk around the building and find a staircase to the second floor. There you kill 2-3 guards who prevent you from picking up the drugs, and leave the rest alive. Then look around the room and find an easy way to leave (fortunately, the building is partially destroyed). Then you pick up your bag and quietly leave the building (thanks to the bandits for distracting the police). Well, then it is standard - we take the car, repaint it. Everything, now we are quietly going to a meeting with Jacob.

PS There is also a quiet way to pacify a lawyer using a knife;)