3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
African 09.11.21 11:48 pm

Reminder of the heroes of past GTAs in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here we estimate the chances of the Persians from past games in gta iv.
213 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lenin 09.11.21

the preview says what they will be

A
Andrew 09.11.21

Maybe Claude the way he is a resident of Liberty City. Hmm, if he is, he will be
6 years older, and give Nick a mission.

T
THE GADfather 09.11.21

Toni Cipriani perhaps ?!

O
Orto dogge 09.11.21

Lenin, in which preview is it written? Actually, it is clearly stated that there will be no old heroes.

A
African 09.11.21

Theme - gta 4 / car theft:

LSM 16 | SECTOR

07/02/07 01:48 Russell 04/27/07 14:32 [Grand Theft Auto 4]

Rockstar Games has announced the long-awaited sequel to the Grand Theft Auto gangster saga. It has become reliably known that in the fourth part air transport will remain, at least in the form of helicopters. There will be no planes for sure. The player will be able to buy property, albeit in a slightly different way than in previous parts of the game. The need to eat and pump the body has disappeared, although there are still meetings with girls. And the camera following the car has changed the style of tracking the player and now more resembles the Midnight Club, showing the elaborated interior details.
From other details: the city will be very large in size and will delight you with a variety of vehicles for traveling through the stone jungle. The boats will also remain. The method of getting into the car has changed once again - if Tommy Vercetti simply pulled the owner out of the car, and CJ, in addition, put him on the face, then Niko Bellic does not even hesitate to break the glass.
The city will also be seamless - the player will not have to wait for reloading, even when entering houses.
Finally, we'll meet familiar characters from the early parts of the game.

PS 2 dryuha15: Yeah, and there'll be a 60 year old bum named Tommy selling miniguns.

U
User 294575 09.11.21

2 African: To
refer to the posts of other users taking them for official ones is original. I understand, he also did not take them from the lantern, but the infa was taken from the left site a very long time ago and is unreliable ...
Nothing was said about the lack of the need to eat in the game in any preview (I follow them normally in the courses), only it is impossible will swing, moreover, in the 2nd video we saw a diner in which it was possible to go, and P * would not have stacked unnecessary interiors, without any intent, and the developers promised maximum realism in GTA4, so we can assume that it will be necessary to eat ...
Look through the news from the GTAG, and look for an official interview with Hauser (he will be in the courses, he will be in GTA4), he clearly said that there will be no heroes from the previous parts and there cannot be - 2007, where will they come from? They are all dead!
Chesslovo, they will not be, this is absolutely accurate information, excuse me, I can’t quote the interview word for word - I’m too lazy to rummage through the archives in search of a sure bet, which is known to every dog.
Waxing the topic for demolition ...

O
Orto dogge 09.11.21

Well, this is really reliable information. Everyone knows that.

D
Dorofelya 09.11.21

Finally read the news, it says in black and white that there will be no past Persians! What is the forum to score with Temko?

O
Orto dogge 09.11.21

Yes, stop messing up the forum, they said: there will be no Persians from the previous parts!

A
African 09.11.21

No. In that interview, it was said that they will practically not be there. Where I read it was like this.

U
User 294575 09.11.21

Read from reliable sources and use common sense ... All the heroes from the previous parts have already died at the time of the actions of the 4th part. Hauser the devil talked about it a lot ...

i
ivanzer 09.11.21

Dada, Tomi Verstechi, died of AIDS, I
saw it myself,
oh life,
all the absence of AIDS, and the addiction of alcohol, perhaps.

I
InFk 09.11.21

OPM Question: What about returning characters from past games in the series?
Dan's answer: I would like to clarify this point: none of the past games will actually be. The development of the game itself is more important for us. We like the way the characters evolve, and they won't be able to evolve that way if they're the same heroes. In any case, most of the characters we liked are already dead, and they have also exhausted themselves in previous games. Not that we let them develop in isolation. They were created for the previous game world and worked their own in it. In this case, we would like to create heroes that would fit into the new world, so characters from different worlds will not be able to coexist.

V
Victor Vance 09.11.21

And who watched the second video about GTA4?
there on the walls there is an image of a fat man in a T-shirt from three.

O
Orto dogge 09.11.21

Well, he will remain in the form of graffiti, perhaps.

K
King of groove 09.11.21

Victor apparently means that we can lick one of the characters from the last GTA.
You know what, this is El Burro and his image was in the GTA3 menu, but in the game itself there is no such model, so Rockstar still adheres to the framework of the fact that there are no characters from past GTAs in GTA4.
Let's say in GTA3 there is a graffiti with Donald Duck from Disney, as well as in GTA4. It's just pretty graffiti.

Q
Q-Lord 09.11.21

I here plunged into your argument! And I wanted to take part! Remember in GTA 3 there were, in my opinion, two phone bosses, right? On the first island was El Burro, on the second I don't remember whether or not there was any boss. I was on the third, but I just don't remember how his name was, but I remember him when loading on the third island. We know what they look like, El Burro in a white T-shirt and a beard, tattoos on his arms, and on his belly too! The boss of the third island nigga, he has an orange hat on his head, and he himself is wearing a dark cloak! The second video from GTA 4 shows graffiti on the wall, bosses from GTA 3 are depicted on graffiti! But there is also a red motorcycle from GTA Vice City! Please note that all bosses from GTA 3 are smeared! Only two bosses are visible, and they are two phone bosses! We haven't seen them in GTA 3 in the game itself, so can we see them in GTA 4? ... Yes, I know that Rockstar Games says they won't!

L
Laf la Fal 09.11.21

if they were bosses in a real game, what idiot would start drawing them on the wall?
just easter, it's time to guess on your own

Q
Q-Lord 09.11.21

if they were bosses in a real game, what idiot would start drawing them on the wall?
just Easter, it's time to guess on your own

And what if there are such idiots!

L
Laf la Fal 09.11.21

I think now they are trying to prove something to me