3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
African 09.11.21 11:48 pm

Reminder of the heroes of past GTAs in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here we estimate the chances of the Persians from past games in gta iv.
213 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtalegend 09.11.21

according to off data, daen hauser said that they all died a long time ago)

A
Andrew 09.11.21

Photoshop, screen some of the heroes of the CA, LS, VS, and make them in Photoshop so that these characters are RAGE, and see how they looked in GTA 4, + make the age under 2007.

i
ivanzer 09.11.21

PlayGround.ru

Here,
some Russian immigrant boy,
apparently, painted Raider with coal,
although he may not be, but he looks like.

M
MaxiFlow 09.11.21

IMHO, there will be no one from previous GTAs in GTA 4!

D
Darkingcat 09.11.21

Maybe there will be hints from other chatstes of the great GTA game, BUT THERE WILL NOT BE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER GTA GAME SERIES !!!

M
MaxiFlow 09.11.21

DarkingCat
Hints on characters from the previous parts are not "maybe there and will be", but will be for sure.

i
ivanzer 09.11.21

A charcoal raider
than a hint,
it seems to me there will be a bunch of all sorts of kortinki.

V
Volume 09.11.21

I think there will be no good old heroes from the past parts. Here the plot unfolds again ... Although .. who knows, maybe there will be a couple of pictures or something ...

S
See Jack 09.11.21

I didn’t read all the top posts, but IMHO it makes no sense to cram older characters. Since GTA 3 is one series of three parts, and nah in the new series you need old persaki? Then everything will fall into place, and the old ones will be added to the new ones and they will wander again from game to game, and so there will be such a heap of them ... although it would be nice to meet, say, Donald Love (or whatever his name is, I forgot), or generally those Persians who were omitted - Avery Carrington and Cortez and Vice City, or, say, Asuka (fucking censor, I had to omit "u" = / ) with my yakuza. And what about the Cipriani family? so rushing for the fact that some Asuka or Cortez is still alive, I can not. Correct me if I'm wrong

..P2G2 .. 09.11.21

Eh, they would put at least a hint in the next game about the old heroes, in the sense of what happened to them.

K
King of real groove 09.11.21

I noticed one interesting thing in the second video of GTA4, but most likely you will consider me a nutcase or a drug addict, but I'm completely serious.
So that's it.
Please note that at the very end of the second GTA4 video right in front of the inscriptions themselves, Rockstar highlighted the moment where Niko calls on his cell and they say I just understood
- Get the ... then something on S ... but I got carried away, so this voice Similar to the voice of the one who called Tommy Vercetti at the end of Vice City, he also said that he would get him after the call of drunk Kent Paul.
So that's it. There was no caller himself in Vice city at all, that is, he was not considered a character in any of the GTA released.
And it is possible that he will call Niko in GTA4.
Although what I'm talking about, no one really believed me. It would be interesting to know who called it.

S
See Jack 09.11.21

I wonder if they open up the topic of the Persak, which always gives assignments by phone .. how is it there .. chtoli darkel? Or is darkel different?

J
J-Banshee 09.11.21

Darkel is a character that was cut from GTA III shortly before its release for reasons of morality. So who knows, maybe this time it will be admitted? : D

O
OlegPP3 09.11.21

yes it would be .. not bad ...
but I doubt .. something ..

V
Vice_city_cool_game 09.11.21

See Jack
As..u..ka will definitely not show up because she was killed at the end of the game.
There will be no old characters, since the liberty city in GTA4 is not at all the same as in GTA3, there even the general geography and the names of the regions are different!

S
Someone's Bot [left PG] 09.11.21

Actually, it is clearly stated that there will be no old heroes.
Yes, I remember even in the earliest infa Rockstar said that the universe of characters will be new and no intersections are expected.

Darkel is a character that was cut from GTA III shortly before its release for reasons of morality. So who knows, maybe this time it will be admitted? : D
Oooh yeah) Darkel had to be cut out of the game because one of the missions he gave was to crash an airplane into a football stadium. GTA III came out in 2001 .... get it?)

V
Vice_city_cool_game 09.11.21

Someone's Bot
most likely this Darkel would give assignments by phone and as a result we never saw his face anywhere = (

R
Russell 09.11.21

I think there will be characters in GTA 4 anyway, who will then be in GTA 5.

-
-Arsenal- 09.11.21

Vice City ..... There is its model and texture

O
OlegPP3 09.11.21

Russell stopudo it will be so ...
only the next GTA it seems to me that there will not be five ..