3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
African 09.11.21 11:48 pm

Reminder of the heroes of past GTAs in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here we estimate the chances of the Persians from past games in gta iv.
213 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimposichev 09.11.21

I think it will be like VC or SA

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

You don’t know yet !!!
Tommy Vercetti was killed by the mafia in 96, Cj leads a family life on a ranch in Texas. Almost none of the previous episodes will be, although I'm sure Rockstar will throw some minor character from Liberty City, and possibly San Andreas in an episode of the game. But many new people will appear, real, modern, stylish, formidable.

S
Someone's Bot [left PG] 09.11.21

An ambiguous statement. For some, this does not mean the indisputable dignity of the game.

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

I take it calmly. I'm worried about transport, opportunities, locations

S

It's easy to predict transport - take a look through the on-line camera at any avenue in New York, remember and add the main cars from the previous parts. Location - 90% of the territory - New York proper, we already know that. Unfortunately, no colorful landscapes are foreseen, because even if there is a suburban part in the game, then there will be a maximum of poor neighborhoods or dumps ...

V
Vice_city_cool_game 09.11.21

GumbertG
who told you that Tommy Vercetti was killed?

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

They killed, you don’t hear on the news then they showed - "In Miami, the head of a large mafia clan, Tommy Vercetti, was killed. The police believe that he was killed by an opposing group." I was still little then, but I remembered everything well.

S
Spartan-117 09.11.21

Most likely, there will be Persians from the old parts. Rock country simply does not spread about this, it is quite possible it will be a surprise for gamers

S

They killed, you didn’t hear on the news then they showed - "In Miami, the head of a large mafia clan, Tommy Vercetti, was killed. The police believe that he was killed by an opposing group." I was still little then, but I remembered everything well.
Ahhh! Exactly! NTV was still doing a special investigation and then there was a whole program about it.

J
J-Banshee 09.11.21

to Spartan-117: Most likely there will be Persians from the old parts. Rock of the country simply does not spread about it ...
I have to upset you, representatives of Rockstar Games made a statement in the spring that none of the characters from the previous parts of Grand Theft Auto will be in GTA IV.

S
Spartan-117 09.11.21

Did they say that none of the previous Persians will be? The representatives say a lot, but it's not always true, it is quite possible that it will be so, but everything can be waiting, sir.

Q
Quikk 09.11.21

According to the official statement of Rockstar, there will be no characters from the previous parts in the fourth part of the game. Thus, Rockstar decided to break with the past.

R
RJ_de_Rex 09.11.21

Rate the chances - 0% that we will see the old Persians in the Four

[
[666] MaxXx 09.11.21

But new Persians will appear and there will be a lot of stories with them!

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

We don't need old heroes! In Sanych, the following parodaxial situation turned out - the player found out that the Persians had an awl in the ass !!! They are constantly moving - from Liberty to San Fiero, from Los Santos to Weiss, from Liberty to Weiss, from Liberty to Las Venturas.

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 09.11.21

According to the official statement of Rockstar, there will be no characters from the previous parts in the fourth part of the game.
And I would like, playing for Nico, to meet Claude and remember 1812
(Claude is a Frenchman), to make friends with CJ, who returned to Liberty, with his help, he was approved in Weiss (an exact copy of Miami), displacing Vercetti, then Nico and CJ Weiss will start to share and CJ will lose ...
Straight, a whole plot for the story!

A
ArteminEm 09.11.21

why would it be Claude French? 0_o

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 09.11.21

why would it be Claude French? 0_o
He is French American. Claude is not an Anglo-Saxon name, but a French one. For example: Claude Henri Saint Simon)))

N
NiсkK2007 09.11.21

The characters from the old parts themselves will not be official infa, there will most likely be hints of them.

U
User 234950 09.11.21

There will be hints for sure - P * has not released a single game without them ... Here in CA pedestrians fall from poles - this is a parody on lemmings, but what will happen in GTA 4? xs ...