3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
African 09.11.21 11:48 pm

Reminder of the heroes of past GTAs in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here we estimate the chances of the Persians from past games in gta iv.
213 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 09.11.21

Ept, well, how much can I tell you:
GTA 4 IS NOT IN ANY CONNECTED WITH THE TRILOGY! AND THIS LINK WILL NOT BE!

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 09.11.21

Tommy Versetty
1 Not a trilogy, but a pentalogy !!!!!
2 Read my post above !!!!

V
ValG 09.11.21

Claude is, the rest are not.

T

White With Attitude
09/21/08 14:06
First: There are only three main games in the Trilogy. Secondly: if you take into account all the games of the GTA 3 generation, then these games are not 5, but 7 - you forgot 2 more games - GTA Advance and GTA Chinatown Wars.

G
GameOver1993 09.11.21

all gta are connected whatever you say

-
-Zyunya- 09.11.21

Tommy Versetty
GTA 4 IS NOT IN ANY TRILOGY ASSOCIATED! AND THIS LINK WILL NOT BE!
GTA 4. Linked. With pentalogy. And not only. With all games in the series. There was a connection. There is. And will be.
Play it yourself.

There are only three main games of the Trilogy.
Who told you that they are main?
Don't talk nonsense, this is a pentalogy.

B
BMW3000 09.11.21

Zyunya
What old characters will be?

L
Laugh laugh 09.11.21

WILL NOT!!!!!!!! There will be only hints !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got tired of it.

T

-Zyunya-
Can you still tell me that GTA 1 and GTA 2 are also plot related to all the games in the series? Stop raving. Fourth: you did not answer my argument about 2 more GTA parts (GTA Advance and GTA Chinatown Wars), and you still call the Trilogy (the main games of the GTA 3 generation - that is, those released not only on consoles, but also on PC - only three!) Pentalogy, which means that you are not able to admit that you are wrong, and you do not know how to communicate in a civilized manner. This means that the discussion with you ends.

Hellboy
I just agree with this person! Respect!

L
Laugh laugh 09.11.21

Tomi, greetings, at last I found a person who shares the same opinion with me.

-
-Zyunya- 09.11.21

can you tell me that GTA 1 and GTA 2 are also plot related to all the games in the series?
Maybe I will. ^^
Say?

There are only three main games of the GTA 3 generation - that is, those released not only on consoles, but also on PCs!
In your opinion, the main game does not depend on whether it came out on your computer?
Stupidity. I will say right away - in the GTA series, there are only two non-main games. These are London 1969 and London 1961. It says mission pack in the title of the game. Everything.

By pentalogy, I meant the games gta 3, gta vice city, gta san andreas, gta liberty city stories, gta vice city stories just because they all have the same engine. This has nothing to do with the plot of the games.
And so it turns out that all the games of the GTA series should be called not tri- and not pentology, but (fuck_knows_how_called_when_11_parts) - logic))))

c
coach_spb_89 09.11.21

The dispute about the connections of all parts of the GTA with each other is transferred to HP.

-
-Zyunya- 09.11.21

and what is this topic for?
just for the search, discussion of the previous characters of the GTA, and therefore the connection between the games)

c
coach_spb_89 09.11.21

can you tell me that GTA 1 and GTA 2 are also plot related to all the games in the series?
Maybe I will. ^^
Say?

Apart from that offtopic and the rudiments of the flame that I deleted, the above quote is the very reason for which I wrote the warning.

G
Gunsta123 09.11.21

you are all complete go * you WILL BE SHOWING CJ ON TELEVISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Niko Bellic 09.11.21

Tommy Vercetti was killed by the mafia in 96 year.

They killed, you haven’t heard on the news then they still showed - "In Miami, the head of a large mafia clan, Tommy Vercetti, was killed. The police believe that he was killed by an opposing group." I was still little then, but I remembered everything well.

In Miami, not Vice City, he's alive in the game ... Why was Tommy in the row? EXPLAIN !!! Please!

T
The Gоdfаther 09.11.21

On the TV was the Airplane Graveyard that Karl bought, but I didn't see him.

N
Niko Bellic 09.11.21

Wow! The theme came to life!

C
CROSsFiRE23 09.11.21

Yes, on TV a hundred times I saw CJ

G
GumbertG 09.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
Have you seen this? Funny ... I didn't immediately recognize these guys ...