3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 10.11.21 12:14 am

Game Impression (DiRT Rally)

71 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt of Rivsky 10.11.21

u1quiora
Zhigulenka will not throw it like that. this is a Zhiguli. On Zhigulenka, you will drive on the gas and it will lazily accelerate, while a rally car tears the ground out from under you, so it throws it when you carelessly handle the pedal.

m
mister611 10.11.21

I haven't logged into the game since August, so yesterday I launched the final version for the first time. The game has been honed to glory, quite pleasant improvements compared to early access: the physics has become simply excellent, the car feels with the steering wheel at the level of a real simulator, the feedback has been fine-tuned. In the driver settings, I set the steering wheel to its 900 degrees, but in the game settings I just calibrated it and the game now itself determines for which car which steering wheel turn (advice on settings http://readguides.blogspot.ru/2015/09/dirt-rally. html). In general, there were practically no shortcomings in the game for me, well, perhaps, the absence of networked joint races in rallies, and not just rallycross. A separate plus for the developers - they were not too lazy to implement 3D stereo mode!

I was also very pleased with the automatic centering of the steering wheel after restart. The absence of this option was sometimes annoying)) in the early version of the game, it was necessary to set this option in the steering wheel driver, but the realism of the feedback was even more lost. But now everything is in order!
The game from me is a strong "9", if the Russian localization appears, I will change it to "10".

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 10.11.21

Great rally, the best for me at the moment. Nice and interesting.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 10.11.21

And what a sound from cars!

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
At first I thought it was a replay from the game)

S
SergeySZV 10.11.21

The game is brilliant, a lot of positive impressions! I've been waiting for a similar game for a long time!

a
ads2012 10.11.21

I am very pleased with the game at altitude, there are no minuses, some pluses even on my old computer flies at high altitudes, the fire is a toy

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

On the Russified version, the navigator's voice is certainly not very good, sometimes it breaks down into English, besides, but the menu is translated well, the videos added good training, no game, everything is clear and to the point

H
Hanabishi 10.11.21

The game is good, even I, an inveterate arcade player, liked it. At first he was wary, as Project CARS and other sims with steam irons discouraged playing non-arcade games. But everything turned out to be buzzing: the control is responsive, the machine obeys, and does not live its own life, even in the NSF the cars are more iron.

Whoever writes about unkillable cars is nonsense, about the very first tree he met he was killed - the wheel was torn off and the continuation of the race is written is impossible, the damage is too strong.
The collision model also looks very good, although certainly not the best in history.

The only drawback is the disease of all good racing games - there are few tracks, few cars, so you won't be able to stick for a very long time.

d
daftCAT7 10.11.21

Good game, reminds RBR, on the steering wheel Logitech Driving force gt the responsiveness is good, you feel every hill. Gtx 970 + AMD Fx 8300
Spoiler

A
Aloncer 10.11.21

Reminiscent of a remake of the 2007 game, with better physics graphics. In general, the test, but 1200 is not worth it in any way.
The machines are very strong, unusual. Probably so they decided to compensate for the complexity and hardcore control.