3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 10.11.21 12:14 am

Game Impression (DiRT Rally)

71 Comments
Sort by:
S
S lash 10.11.21

Here is an excellent review, can help someone with a choice to take / not take
Sorry for the soap.
PS the author is not me.

Spoiler

M
Mr_Rism 10.11.21

At 2:32 you can see the estimated vehicle fleet of the game

G
Gorelyi 10.11.21

Have the rally fans' prayers been heard ... Real races from code masters, not just any hat with fireworks, etc. and the like ... even let out a tear by looking at the gameplay vidos ... class !!! return to dirt1 and earlier !!!

X
XBoy360 10.11.21

Gorelyi Why the
heck just got shot in Early Access? No announcements or advertisements. It looks like there will be a kind of PC-exclusive in the spirit of Day-Z or Wasteland 2 - it will be a year or two to sculpt and finish to mind, during this time they will get the dough, and then after the release they will not sell it too sickly. However, someone said that Kodmasters was doing badly, which is unlikely, tk. my opinion is that by launching early access money can be cut down even during development, and then after the release.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

I took a ride today, I really liked it, the old MOMO RACING game was determined without any problems, the graphon was set to ultra, everything works fine, my bucket produced an average of 49 fps. I'm happy, you can safely support the developers and wait for the release. Games of the WRC series against the background of this game look just ridiculous and ridiculous, there really is no game yet, but it will be and I think it will be cool!

l
legusor 10.11.21

everything in the game is fine, except for the plasticine damage model. to fix it - the ideal is ready.
as soon as you turn off all sorts of assistants, the game immediately strives to punish in every possible way for the slightest jamb, which I think is the most important plus. narrow spec. sections and travel time (3-6 minutes) also come in advantages, as well as a beautiful grafon without brakes.
I hope that the developers will not deviate from the style of the CMR series, showing the world a good rally race.
but 1000 rubles. it is not worth it, just as it is not worth its 1500r. fourth WRC.

m
mig64 10.11.21

... yesterday the identity pogamal a little, on the Logitech Driving Force GT, (all assistants are off - and straight, I tell you ..... physics pleases and pleases that at least some return to the rally, I hope they will bring it to mind.
And I agree - "Kasar" for her does not want to give up! Now, at least.

v
vftor 10.11.21

What do you think the crack will be?

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

vftor
At this stage it is unlikely, but closer to the release it will be of course.

mig64
This "cashier" is just an unfortunate 17 bucks and he will do a good job, the game is going to be cool, plus the game will already be bought from you in advance, then I think it will cost 25 bucks,

v
vftor 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
So the license has already been released, and there is a crack to it for every percent.

A
Alexandrovitch 10.11.21

vftor
Hardly, will be in English without translation as WRC 4

v
vftor 10.11.21

GRiDOX
Yes! Sanctions for Russia.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

vftor
Because of one small bald moron a lot of problems have appeared ...
At the moment it is just a piece of the license.

v
vftor 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
I didn't understand what you meant.

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

vftor
As for a piece of the license, this is not a game yet, but only a part of the game that they decided to show to the players, see the interest and hear the opinions of these same players, and get a little money for development.

v
vftor 10.11.21

RAZIEL_ Got it
. But I don't get into politics. Everything in it is much more complicated than what is presented and made public.
And in general, everything goes according to the program of human development - a linear passage of the game into humanity, in which the gods play.
As for the license: there is a career, but then what is lacking?

K
KUBASIKUS 10.11.21

is this a demo version? when will the game be?

n
nydem 10.11.21

The game is just super

y
yuri13 10.11.21

excellent game, especially exciting riding with a view from the cockpit

i
inferno666999 10.11.21

Guys tell me such a moment, you can't go into turns at a speed of more than 6 60, it turns very tightly, the keyboard is ordinary, can you configure what you need?