3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breakwater 10.11.21 02:27 pm

The most ridiculous weapon in the STARWARS universe (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I suggest you have some fun and make a rating of the strangest and most ridiculous weapons and equipment in SW.
We are not discussing physics, but exclusively appearance, convenience and functionality.
My own favorite is the Wookiee Crossbow. The key word is "CROSSBOW". Who is giving him a title?
178 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tyler Durden 10.11.21

I do not like it, the "shock stick" resembles a dildo from the SA, only it still flashes ate. current ...

s
scareproof 10.11.21

"exchange negotiator" ... that's complete nonsense.

V
Vladir 10.11.21

My own favorite is the Wookiee Crossbow. The key word is "CROSSBOW". Who is giving him a title?

In general, there is not even a bowstring. More attentively, more attentively.

K
KILLER 10.11.21

The shock stick freezes me too, not a weapon but a piece of g @ vna !!!!!!!!!!!

D
Darth_Credocs 10.11.21

I (after the lightsaber, of course) get a crossbow too.
And the fact that the shock stick gusky g @ vna is the case !!

R
Revan 10.11.21

Uh ... The most ridiculous thing? How to understand? To me, for example, lightsabers seem ridiculous - well, where have you seen a laser with a fixed length? But if you remove them, the color will disappear. Too this is an important part of the SW world.
So, again, what is meant by absurdity?

V
Vladir 10.11.21

Uh ... The most ridiculous thing? How to understand? To me, for example, lightsabers seem ridiculous - well, where have you seen a laser with a fixed length? But if you remove them, the color will disappear. Too this is an important part of the SW world.

In general, this is not a laser.

s
scareproof 10.11.21

no matter. all the same - the lightsaber is a fairy tale, and therefore is also considered a ridiculous weapon.

and even more ridiculous, the lightsaber doesn't cut vibroblades in half. this is really stupidity.

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

People. Ridiculous is a dibby appearance, or application. For example, I would not run with a shock stick against a blaster, but with a lightsaber - please. It turns out that the regiment is ridiculous, but the sword is not. And the crossbow is shit because it is called "Crossbow" and looks like a crossbow. I still have the axes of the Gommorians on me. It is not entirely clear what they are counting on in an open conflict. What are the remnants of the past in the world of supertechnology?
And physics and the disregard for it in SW is generally a separate topic for conversation, and a long one.

T
Tyler Durden 10.11.21

Two-bladed cleavers look ridiculous ... Mina doesn't like a double-bladed lightsaber, two one-handed ones are the nicest ^ _ ^, She also doesn't like a sonic blaster, and a sonic gun looks like a small satellite dish - not serious ...

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

In my opinion, giant shagodroids are stupid. Giant tanks would be much cheaper and more efficient. It is corny but logical.

K
KILLER 10.11.21

And what's even more ridiculous is that a lightsaber doesn't cut vibroblades in half. this is really stupidity.
I totally agree, it just pisses me off !!!!!!!!!!

V
Vladir 10.11.21

And physics and the disregard for it in SW is generally a separate topic for conversation, and a long one.

It's true. I myself am tormented between love of the universe and common sense. But I am hammering in on the sly.

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

In principle, I cannot understand how edged weapons could have survived. This is stupidity.

V
Vladir 10.11.21

In my opinion, giant shagodroids are stupid. Giant tanks would be much cheaper and more efficient. It is corny but logical.

Generally speaking, giant tanks are illogical. It is more advisable to make the tanks pressed to the ground as much as possible.

V
Vladir 10.11.21

In principle, I cannot understand how edged weapons could have survived. This is stupidity.

Another universe is a different mentality. Don't draw parallels with our familiar world. And everything awakens the norms.

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

This is certainly true. To make it harder to hit them. But in the presence of power panels, the need for small sizes disappears. Therefore, we follow the path of increasing power, which means size. Giant shagodroids do not care what they hit. And the pieces are powerful. Proto tanks would be easier to build and maneuver with similar performance characteristics.

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

As for the mentality, I agree. I myself think that edged weapons are much more noble than firearms. It's just not effective in big conflicts.

V
Vsdfew 10.11.21

HM. Generally, a lightsaber should kill with 1-2 hits. He cuts everything and everyone with a laser ... Stupidity ...

V
Vladir 10.11.21

He kills the first time. And he is not a laser !!!