3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breakwater 10.11.21 02:27 pm

The most ridiculous weapon in the STARWARS universe (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I suggest you have some fun and make a rating of the strangest and most ridiculous weapons and equipment in SW.
We are not discussing physics, but exclusively appearance, convenience and functionality.
My own favorite is the Wookiee Crossbow. The key word is "CROSSBOW". Who is giving him a title?
178 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOROSx3 10.11.21

To be honest, when I played 2 for the first time, I went through it to the very academy of Malachor 5 and got worn out in Zion, and after a fight with Keria. Trite, BUT I HAD THE FIRST LEVEL !!!
Using the Wookiee Ceremonial Crossbow! I didn't know that the player is pumping !!! How did I achieve this? Very simple MINES AND POMEGRANATES! Pomegranate plaster and rolled by others, and then lured into mines. On the daduin, he killed the legreiks in the pit, lured them and knocked them out of their chairs with all the lads. Probably played for a month!
Now in 1.5 days I pass and have already played more than 20 times !!! The crossbow drives if you pump the player for shooting!
And the distraptor's shields are on the drum!

T
TOROSx3 10.11.21

Crossbow with Electromagnetic platoon :-)

B
Barbready the second 10.11.21

Fett's ship still looks ridiculous

V
Vladir 10.11.21

2 Taurus
How is the first level at the end ???

V
Vsdfew 10.11.21

Vladir

In the film - yes in the game - no

V
Vladir 10.11.21

In the film - yes, in the game - no.

In games, a lot of things are played as they shouldn't. For example, I also want the bots to die after the first shot in the chest. They do not die. And no one is a complainer.

s
scareproof 10.11.21

he forgot to pump

V
Vladir 10.11.21

he forgot to pump

Blah ... that's stupid ...

V
Vsdfew 10.11.21

:))

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

He did not forget to pump. He didn't know how to do it.

R
Revan 10.11.21

>>> Generally it is not a laser.
In general, I'm aware of it. I just can't imagine what else to call it. A ray of light? So this light is not easy ...

>>> and it is even more absurd that a lightsaber does not cut vibroblades in half. this is really stupidity.
This is explained in the KotOR 1 tutorial - some kind of special alloy, la-la-la ...

V
Vladir 10.11.21

This is an energetic field.

R
Revan 10.11.21

Shine! Just imagine how it would sound:
"An energy field with a fixed length"

Brad Ivanovich Full.

5ehtiP 10.11.21

The crossbow decides in this matter ...

V
Vladir 10.11.21

Shine! Just imagine how it would sound:
"An energy field with a fixed length"
And the fact that the energy field neatly envelops objects and creatures? Isn't that nonsense?

T
Tyler Durden 10.11.21

Guys do not argue, here is the correct answer, read and understand who is right ...

V
Vladir 10.11.21

Here! Talking. It is not a beam of light and therefore not a laser. And "clean energy".

V
Vladir 10.11.21

Three-meter blades of lightsabers ?! Give me two!

V
Vladir 10.11.21

Light whip ?! Ahmunet, give two!

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

Remember Joni Mnemonic? There the Japanese assassin had a light whip on his finger. Real shnyaga.