3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breakwater 10.11.21 02:27 pm

The most ridiculous weapon in the STARWARS universe (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I suggest you have some fun and make a rating of the strangest and most ridiculous weapons and equipment in SW.
We are not discussing physics, but exclusively appearance, convenience and functionality.
My own favorite is the Wookiee Crossbow. The key word is "CROSSBOW". Who is giving him a title?
178 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traktorist AG 10.11.21

All shooting !!! Who even thought of shooting a laser weapon from the PUZA?!?!?!?!?! The only thing that humanly looks like is a sniper shot. And where does the same "laser fire" get such an awesome recoil ?! On the way, it doesn't smell like a laser, plasma can explain this a little.
With vibroblades, the situation is different: as far as I remember, the vibroblade technology is based on a force field covering the blade, and the force field, of course, prevents any energetic impact.

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

Why from the belly? I thought they were shooting from the hip ... Or from a low stand.

T
Traktorist AG 10.11.21

Hehe. do not find fault, whatever you call it, all the same nonsense is complete.

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

Who's picking me up? Yes, disgust! Shooting from the hip, by the way, is quite common in the Star Wars universe. Especially among smugglers and Corellians (which, in principle, is the same). In films, Han Solo has often shot from the hip.

T
Traktorist AG 10.11.21

My mistake! I meant the gameplay of KOTOR. Hip fire is only used in close combat for quick aiming. And in KOTOR the same thing, regardless of distance, is disgusting to look at.

Тed 10.11.21

look disgusting.
Yes, they normally shoot IMHO)

S
Scarus 10.11.21

No, shoot is not ice. As said Atton on Pegasus (Peragus, I hurt my translation) -
"In the melee guy with vibrosabley ADVANTAGES is more than a guy with a rifle"

and melee IMHO better worked out, would be looked and looked, but only enemies die quickly))

M
Master Starr 10.11.21

The "Responsible Negotiator" weapon sticks me in the most. Indeed, in case of refusal, you can stun and hide the thread somewhere). It will be necessary to try to arm the exile with two such sticks)))))

s
show_off 10.11.21

Keep one mona current jammer in your hand

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 10.11.21

Melee!

s
show_off 10.11.21

Yes, lana hand-to-hand is just normal. If you add a hand-to-hand class to yourself in KSE, then you can draca with fists no worse than a light stick.

Тed 10.11.21

you can draca with fists no worse than a light stick.
Yes. Once I decided to poprikalovatstsa with kse. In the first one he soaked the malaka with his bare hands.

A
Ajtaren werzax 10.11.21

Shock stick aka Dildo can't stand it !!!! most useless of weapons. the gas burner is even more powerful ...

m
max-007 10.11.21

NIFIG'S SHORT SWORD DOES NOT COULD ...

Тed 10.11.21

NIFIG'S SHORT SWORD DOESN'T STEER ... AMEREKANTSKOE GOVNETSO
If two and rightly pumped, two short swords cuts everything into salad IMHO!

T
Thunder aka Ganman 10.11.21

Master Yoda is the best shortsword fighter. =)

m
max-007 10.11.21

to Ted
if two short LIGHT swords ... then yes :)

m
max-007 10.11.21

Ted about the cold sweat ...
my family lives in front of the dacha and if they have barbecues, then there is a 9-YEAR-OLD GIRL TRYING TO CHECK THE FIREWOOD WITH AN AX ...

t
tony_chaos 10.11.21

I still shiver when the Jedi uses some kind of heavy blaster. In my opinion, it looks very stupid.

Тed 10.11.21

I still shiver when the Jedi uses some kind of heavy blaster. In my opinion, it looks very stupid.
Obi-Wan killed Grievous cool)))) !!!