3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The ghost of Russia 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Zone and Stalkers of real life. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People write who was at least once near or in the city of Pripyat or its environs, it's just interesting to talk with such a person, I honestly was in this city without jokes, it's really dumb,

well, or write someone who expects to see there or those who would like to go there
93 Comments
Sort by:
i
inferon 10.11.21

It's really dumb to roam around the industrial zone at night. In the autumn. People are incomprehensible, the dogs are cute, the metal workers are sawing something, the homeless are diving in the nooks, the backpack with copper is too heavy, the fences are high, the guards are evil, the thorn, the muddle in the most unexpected places, the heating mains, the collector ... It's hard to remember ... It was a difficult period , money is tense.

T
The ghost of Russia 10.11.21

what is true is true right now there are "many" of those who steal metal from there for remelting (many -2 people in 3 hours, not more often atoms and less often), but in general the city could live in peace

i
inferon 10.11.21

if anything, then I did not write about Chernobyl, but about my hometown.
And one of my acquaintances will go to the exclusion zone this summer, with a crowd of people wishing to visit this place.

_
_Gulya_ 10.11.21

The topic already exists - look through if it's easy.

T
The ghost of Russia 10.11.21

call me not on purpose Gulya aka a solid sign just wondering to know someone else

B
Binocl 10.11.21

inferon
Do they go there on an excursion?

A
ALEX MD Kurta 10.11.21

And how to get there ??? I live 120 km from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

S
Sima4 10.11.21

IMHO. It is better to get there through a guided tour. The guides know wherever. And alone they won't let you in, and besides, they'll get lost in where Mona's thread is, such as a zone with radiation, to evil bums, bandits.

But if you like adventure on popets, then Mona and ride a bike)))))))

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Treatment and funeral at your own expense

A
ALEX MD Kurta 10.11.21

Hmm ... People, we ride bicycles, let's get together somewhere, buy guns, and go homeless people Shoot ... :))))))))))))))

B
Binocl 10.11.21

No, I will grow up and definitely go to Ukraine to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

V
Virus_LR 10.11.21

I, too, are bastards, they are not allowed there yet, they say wait 2 years, but you never know what will change there in 2 years ...

B
Binocl 10.11.21

and HAPPY THERE IS STILL left to wait for the end of radiation? like 400 years from the explosion ...

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

... so the first one, but how much is left before the promised second? four years according to version 1.006

A
Andariele 10.11.21

About half-life)) Once I also wanted to drive there, but to put it mildly, they told me that I was a fool. After that, I crawled around the sites in search of modern photos and found a lot of information and decided to put everything together, this is what happened http://rapidshare.com/files/137532732/Chernobyl.pdf

V
Virus_LR 10.11.21

and HAPPY THERE IS STILL left to wait for the end of radiation? like 400 years from the explosion ...

Actually, I heard that radiation completely disappears only after 250,000 years.

A
Andariele 10.11.21

Stalking as such originated a long time ago. The word itself came from Tarkovsky - the film "Stalker". At its core, stalking is a journey through different industrial sites, with varying degrees of abandonment. So it is not at all necessary to climb into the Chernobyl zone, you can look at it through the Internet, but I think there is where to do stalking ... Especially after the collapse of the USSR. And in general, are there Stalkers or acquaintances among us who do this?

A
Andariele 10.11.21

Virus_LR
The number of radioactive nuclei of the same type is constantly decreasing in time due to their decay.
The decay rate is usually characterized by the half-life: this is the time during which the number of radioactive nuclei of a certain type will decrease by 2 times.
The following interpretation of the concept of "half-life" is absolutely erroneous: "if a radioactive substance has a half-life of 1 hour, this means that after 1 hour its first half will decay, and after another 1 hour - the second half, and this substance will completely disappear (decay) ".
For a radionuclide with a half-life of 1 hour, this means that after 1 hour its amount will be 2 times less than the initial one, after 2 hours - 4 times, after 3 hours - 8 times, etc., but never completely disappear. The radiation emitted by this substance will also decrease in the same proportion.
Source: http://www.radiation.ru/begin/begin.htm

A
ALEX MD Kurta 10.11.21

mmmm yes ... I don't see how I can go to the zone ...

B
Binocl 10.11.21

It will work out! I will go! What if the girls? Girls!