3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The ghost of Russia 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Zone and Stalkers of real life. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People write who was at least once near or in the city of Pripyat or its environs, it's just interesting to talk with such a person, I honestly was in this city without jokes, it's really dumb,

well, or write someone who expects to see there or those who would like to go there
93 Comments
Sort by:
B
Binocl 10.11.21

Well, that's not it ...

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 10.11.21

this is a tough, military-style training, for those who want to feel like a hero of a action movie or a computer game.
You contradict yourself. Moreover, I will authoritatively declare to you: D, as the owner of 6mm airsoft AKC-74, the second statement is rather correct. And on questions, this is a tough para-war training, go to hardball with their tough 4.5mm gas pneumatics. For comparison - max. the speed of departure of a 6mm ball from electropneumatic - 130m / s. And from a 4.5mm gas ball - 180 m / s. Who does not understand - 130 is not very painful, if through equipment, but 180, and even into an unprotected hand - up to penetrating ones.
True, there have already been 5 airsoft role-playing games by STALKER. But in hardball there is no such thing. this is a tough, military training, and not for those who want to feel like a hero ... of a computer game.
ZY in other forums it is called "overclocking". I confess I am a sinner.

B
Binocl 10.11.21

Hmm ... Some people think that a real trip to the Zone and overclocking are one and the same ...

W
WTR [doesnt use PG anymor 10.11.21

Binoculars, you misunderstood me. Overquoting here I called a fairly large number of quotes in my post. It was just too lazy to type manually.

B
Binocl 10.11.21

I understood thee. Others do not understand this, they compare completely different things ...

_
__hv__ 10.11.21

hmm, something after the new year no one will leave.
want to know about stalking in real life?
drive away from any major city not 200 kilometers, or even less, and you can find a dozen abandoned villages. of course, there are no mutants and anomalies, but if you visit it in the fall, then exactly the Zone. and drag from there everything that lies badly. There is such a valuable artIt is a very rare and large fact, formed immediately after the inhabitants of the village leave, and sometimes even before that. it is called a transformer with kilograms of valuable aluminum wire. Merchants give quite good money for it. besides, he has only positive sides. if, for example, you have something broken, it is very easy to fix it by twisting everything with the inner part of the art. usually such villages do not stand for a long time. residents from our neighbors. items are either bought at home for firewood or just taken away. hunters often stop there, and since there is no electricity, they burn a fire or heat the stoves left in the houses and, of course, thump. what is not the parking lot of stalkers on the Cordon. if you get there alone, then because of the weeds in 2 meters it becomes somehow uncomfortable. and further. everyone saw an elevator at the cordon, or, more correctly, a KZS. So, almost everywhere where it is, it almost exactly corresponds to the game brother, both in design and in condition (thanks to the developers for such observation), farms and warehouses usually look even worse in real life.

_
__hv__ 10.11.21

a gas mask is optional. all radioactive particles are either washed away or blown away by the wind. the most necessary thing is a dosimeter, otherwise you can foolishly rush to some village, and there these particles just remained in the houses.

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

but you can also use the sovkovy one (% 0), the dosimeter and the mountaineering-tourist, and go ahead. And so, you can sit at home and dream all the rest of the life and nichrome and never try. Why then vaasche live, huh?

L
Lombrok 10.11.21

I don’t have such ideotism-fanaticism to dress up like fictional heroes, but I would like to visit Chernobyl, there are no dangerous mutants, so a dagger is unnecessary, so see how it’s what kind of atmosphere, what nature, and before the real mutants we’ll still chew our brother, we’ll go with kalash and controllers to wet), but what a show off, like someone will not look at a smart one)) ... if anyone knows how to organize a tour into a real Chernoble, then write ...) I can take skewers for barbecue, but not as a non-communicator to imagine that this is PDA)))

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

Stalker-27 about the psi helmet ... in PM there is a description of a simpler version - a bucket on the head ...

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

Eh you, vulgar weaklings ... So you can crap everything, everyone can do it, and when it comes to the real thing, you can only crap in sliders and smear others ... honestly admit to yourself that the guts are thin and weak. I do not urge to break into the Chernobyl zone (this is stupidity), but I urge to apply in real life what is possible and sometimes necessary. Look at the game and the book from a practice perspective. There, after all, you can find real tips for survival in our interesting time. And by the way about the psi-helmet: read O. Divov's "Zombie Trail" and tighten the last gyrus (who else has it and not a current from the cap), and draw conclusions.

LOLALITA: life will force, not only a bucket, you will put a samovar on a boss: - . True, if it is, and then some have vacuum instead of brains ...

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

Okay, I'll read it, but I read Metro 2033 by Glukhovsky (by the way, the same team makes the game according to it), it's a good thing and you don't need to go far, get down into the metro and fantasize ...

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

As for the real Zones: you don't even need to invent them: geopathogenic zones, places of frequent UFO sightings, places of dumpsites for chemical industry waste ... if you wish, you can add to the list yourself. And to get in there, stalker equipment, like it or not, you have to get it. Otherwise, the chances of survival REALLY begin to fall, or even tend to zero altogether. Stalking is not an extreme sport for you, any raid into such a zone requires careful preparation, otherwise there will be nothing left for the funeral. And the monsters there, not computer ones, can get caught, but real mutants, the same rats, for example, who can only be reassured with a serious barrel. There is nothing to say about psi-anomalies in these zones: even finished and stupid insensitive materialists feel such things.

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

no, I don't want to stalk, I'm afraid of rats ...

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

Nobody forces anyone. You just need to use in life what you can, and sometimes you need.

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

By the way, on the topic: I read an interesting article in Igromania, about the fact that the skills acquired in the game can be useful in life, and in the most unexpected case, the following case was given as an example: one English boy was walking in the forest with his younger sister (why the hell are they the forest was carrying - the story is silent) and suddenly a huge elk jumped out on them, and behaved aggressively, (the horror of what kind of moose they have) the boy distracted the attention of the beast, and when the girl ran away, he remembered the skill of the hunter (he was also a player in WoW ) false death in my opinion, the beast prying his backpack with his horns saw that the enemy did not move and lost interest in him (well, that it was a normal elk, i.e. herbivore (albeit English)) left, and the boy escaped with a slight fright. , well, about Stalker, then I thinkthat in the lives of many players now have a good habit, if in doubt, before you take a step, throw the bolt ...

G
Glucker 10.11.21

A stalker lives in each of us ... Remember your childhood: weren't you drawn to the mysterious corners of your home covered with dust and darkness? Personally, I sat for hours in the attic / closet / cubbyhole, sorting through all the interesting junk ... I don't remember what was so interesting about it, but the atmosphere of unusualness, touching something secret, almost magical remained in my memories until now

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

Yes it's true

V
V0VA 1997 007 10.11.21

GSC Game word in video mania published video of a trip to chaes

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

A stalker lives in us, this is true, but someone grows out of sliders and is engaged in a real BUSINESS, and someone can only shit in diapers: - and at the same time considers himself to be just a super-superman ... By the way, a photo of modern Pripyat can be found on site of the same name, and there is nothing interesting there - ruins, heaps of garbage, etc. Such landscapes can not be found in Pripyat.

Naset of psi radiation: recently, from 21 to 23 February, REN-TV hosted a series of programs about work in this area. And on the 1st there was the program "Call of the Abyss", everything about the same.

We are looking for -  ...and weaning ourselves from double-posting.