3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The ghost of Russia 10.11.21 03:28 pm

Zone and Stalkers of real life. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People write who was at least once near or in the city of Pripyat or its environs, it's just interesting to talk with such a person, I honestly was in this city without jokes, it's really dumb,

well, or write someone who expects to see there or those who would like to go there
93 Comments
Sort by:
V
V0VA 1997 007 10.11.21

Well, it seems there are animals but not monsters and it seems they are not so dangerous! But who thinks it is real or not about wild boars?

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

Rats the size of a boar is a real fact, about boars not in the know.

V
V0VA 1997 007 10.11.21

My city looks like a zone, like in the game, some gopniks walk around cool, sophisticated dogs, dofiga cats are hiding somewhere, a tree in the middle is spreading without leaves and there are some merry-go-rounds to add just cool!
Looking for some curious people walk around like stalkers.

We are looking for -  ...and weaning ourselves from double-posting.

V
V0VA 1997 007 10.11.21

Looking for some curious people walk around like stalkers.

V
V0VA 1997 007 10.11.21

I played a stalker, I dreamed that I was at home and the telly turned on and said that like special forces would even arrive and destroy all the monsters, and then I go to a school that is 40 meters away from me. it feels like I was caught by radiation my head hurts a little bit in my eyes he disappeared well, a little further in school some kind of shnyaga the end is that it brightened up sitting with classmates and next to three big dudes looking like stalkers. Well, of course I would have been told the same thing, I myself would not have believed it.

I
ITOTAGOIRI 10.11.21

he =)

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

vOVA1997 From your story, I made only one conclusion, wherever your parents only look, that they allow the child to sit at the computer for so long, and even not to control what their child is playing.

_
__hv__ 10.11.21

yesterday, finally, a stalker with ogs passed (I play a week after a month)
on this occasion, the identity of something incomprehensible dreamed

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

To get rid of all sorts of glitches, you need to look at the night sky before going to bed, the longer the better. You also need to do the same if you had a bad dream - just look at the sky after sleep.

V
VerhammeR 10.11.21

http://nuclearwar.ru/mut.html
here is a site with mutants of Chernobyl, I personally did not look, the night is all the same, but my memory is good ... (this is not spam)
I do not want to go to Chernobyl, and I do not advise you , although with age it will not come to mind ...
stalker 27, a good way, relaxes!

We are looking for -  ...and weaning ourselves from double-posting.

L
Lуnх 10.11.21

VerhammeR thanks for the link, it is impressive and makes you think that all this is far from toys

G
Gavrilon 10.11.21

Priver to fans of the Zone and stalking !!! recently got carried away by this topic, but YYY got involved quite strongly. VerhammeR looked at the site full of bullshit all posted pictures are not from Chernobyl. Most of the photos are gene mutations of natural character !!! Plastic surgery and experiments with the circulatory system because the tumors in the pictures are benign.

-
-BB- 10.11.21

I remember my childhood, as if I were stalkers with my friends)))))

V
VerhammeR 10.11.21

Do not take me for a sucker, but sooo looks like Michael Jason (http://nuclearwar.ru/photo_mut_img15.html)
Gavrilon, I wrote, I personally did NOT look, I just entered the mutants of Chernobyl into Google, threw it on this page, here I am and threw it here. You have a complaint, go to hell, but here is a forum where you can and should express your opinion and information

G
Gavrilon 10.11.21

VerhammeR for a sucker, sir, no one keeps just the photos on the site really bullshit !!! I am more interested in the photos of the Chernobyl NPP itself after the accident (preferably in recent years) if there are links! I'll be very thankful !!!

S
StalkerCS 10.11.21

Is there really anyone who wants to go to the exclusion zone?

s
stalker07 10.11.21

Yes

D
DanyWoker 10.11.21

For Stalker fans, it is a matter of honor to visit the zone at least once!

R
RusVolk 10.11.21

DanyWoker, it really is.

D
DanyWoker 10.11.21

I will definitely go there sooner or later!