3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21 03:53 pm

please (Diablo 2)

Hello, I'm wondering where more people play on hc or software, and is it worth starting a nubu to play Diablo at all? my achievements 40-50 level on the killer hk-or 3 act, the difficulty is hell-not that I could not go further, but it was difficult and dangerous-I had to completely pump my health-my killer threw fire magic-if I was hit it was possible to die- my goal is to get to know the corners of the game that I don’t know yet all sorts of secret levels and so on and things are different - is it possible to play here without a group at all? and the game does not need to be bought to play here or is it necessary?
68 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, play on the software first. swing lightning traps for the killer, you can do it without a group, but it's easier with it, you don't have to buy the game.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed,
thank you - I just happened to read that in some super level 2 spontaneous heroes are needed - under the monastery there is something there - I can look into the future too much - it's just that my body doesn't see the special meaning of the game when you can die 200 times (and why lightning not fire, there is some kind of staff and hat falling on the fire, it seems, and the original goal of the game is just to pump up a large level?

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
and not much I'm burning as a killer to play, maybe something new is worth trying, everything is written about magicians, maybe they

p
pirya 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD swing
nekra on skeletons-wizards, they will help.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

it's just that my body does not see the special meaning of the game when you can die 200 times (
NaXaLkaDeaD, no question - play on cts. there, as they say, exceptionally cool fathers play (well, mothers).
lightning traps are the worst of all (and the one that blows up corpses - connected with them). from the new try the sorceress on the frosty rain - the very thing. this is the talent that is at the bottom left, but not the lowest (not the ball).

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD wrote:
there is some kind of staff and hat falling on the fire, it seems,
It’s not a fact that they will fall again :)

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

pirya
in what sense will help? sway? yes, I know how to swing - I just know that it would be interesting to play - about the conscripts I think that it turns out that the conscripts are fighting and you are standing there, not everyone likes that, although if they can pick up the boss it might be interesting - necromancers seem to look interesting

Obsessed
Well, I'm not cool enough I'm better where there are just more people playing, or maybe there are only 2 people there - I don't remember what I didn't like about lightning - they either flew a little or something else - so all for the sake of an explosion of corpses (I don't know what kind of magic even) hmm, just the main thing is to kill a bunch of people and quickly? one thing was always embarrassing that on the complexity of increased immunity to magic, so everyone played barbarians, I still think - if the sorceress put on iron armor, she will walk slowly? and a barbarian or a paladin, for example, not? Or does it depend on the indicators?

QLinkee
hmm

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, there are always more people on software. the one that blows up is good. but it is better to download it together with lightning ones. if you want to wag in a bunch - take a necromancer with a corpse explosion. but about the conscripts they are fighting, and you are standing - everything is so. yes, the sorceress in Hell has a problem with immunes. but the freezer is easier. and she must dress the mercenary evil.
sorceress, yes, iron armor is undesirable - the running speed decreases.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
thanks, the version with the mercenary does not make me very happy

p
prfkt 10.11.21

If you are not going to pvp (and you are not going to) - go better xts. It's more interesting to kill monsters here. Life is more interesting when it is finite. There, they are just beginning under Act 1, you will have time to join the crowd.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, oh wei, you don't know the tsimes himself! ;-) The sorceress has a talent - tiliportation! this puts her on a very special level in relation to everyone else. You would only know HOW kindly they ask, how they persuade sorceresses to fly to Baal in group races!

p
prfkt 10.11.21

And on hardcore, unlike software, runewords are always brewed perfect:

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

prfkt, oh, that's how it is! (

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

prfkt
yes I don't even have Diabla (I have been there for a long time, but there is no battle in it while I am looking for where to download - it's also interesting together, but there is one loot for everyone, but I want to be used together

Obsessed
not everyone likes it, I like to help - yes people here probably have a lot of sorceresses - from bosses it falls better than from secret levels? I can't remember the name, there are several of them, here in general the forum is more interesting than the game itself- intrigue scandals I read them

prfkt
I only know about these words out of the corner of my ear

Obsessed
Pit - level What is it? useful?

Obsessed
and if I play not on the server - and then I want to on the server - can I take my character to the server?

F
Frendzy 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
No. It is forbidden.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, the game can be downloaded, or you can buy - here at will. drops better from bosses. in Pete it rarely falls, but aptly (there the level of monsters is high, but they are not fat, but the sorceress will have to sweat there!). cannot be transferred in any way.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed is
understandable, yes, I already managed to download the game and even go to the server - while I'm thinking of who to create

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, create anyone. if you guess right away and choose the strong one, the rest will be bored later. )

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
will still be boring if someone has already played and who do you think is a strong paladin?

Obsessed
I google who is the strongest and finds it here - (Obsessed on August 2, 2013 at 22:18
Omgstyle, full of days! (For reliability)
yeah, especially the smith against pg-shnoy IM ;-) reliability itself.

[add] light magpie with information label.)
your message is

Obsessed
and who runs the fastest?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, well, you can swing the pole too crooked. ;-) He runs the fastest too. but the sorceress jumps through the walls. in this no one can compare with her.
soriki, I almost sleep here)