3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21 03:53 pm

please (Diablo 2)

Hello, I'm wondering where more people play on hc or software, and is it worth starting a nubu to play Diablo at all? my achievements 40-50 level on the killer hk-or 3 act, the difficulty is hell-not that I could not go further, but it was difficult and dangerous-I had to completely pump my health-my killer threw fire magic-if I was hit it was possible to die- my goal is to get to know the corners of the game that I don’t know yet all sorts of secret levels and so on and things are different - is it possible to play here without a group at all? and the game does not need to be bought to play here or is it necessary?
68 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

QLinkee wrote:
you will choose as if it’s for life
.. or just trawls us (hello, paranoia) :-)

I already have 27 necromancers and I don’t really like
him NaXaLkaDeaD - you. just keeping an eye on 2 things - fcr and fhr.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
I don’t understand what you mean, I already deleted him magic there was not so weak hero turned out - he put things in the chest and they izchezli after deletion - the second time I delete the game! enrages
Obsessed wrote:
just keeping an eye on 2 things - fcr and fhr.
what it is?

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

max54
is not important to me, I just like to collect things and not walk the whole game in blue

m
max54 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
So you will no longer have blue clothes after normal. Although believe me, some blue clothes can sometimes give a strong head start even to "legendary" / "rune words"

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

max54
oh I don't know

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

They are izchezli after deletion - the second time I delete the game! enrages
NaXaLkaDeaD, hehe, I hope you don't drive a car? ;-) good if i guess right.
fcr - speed of spells, fhr - speed of recovery from the received blow (on mordas).

for things it is necessary to "read magazines" ©, and not mindlessly wear brown ones. runewords are still pretty cool. check out, for example, the word Spirit (Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn) in a light sword. he is a sorcerer, they will not have to chop.

R
Reosorbilakt 10.11.21

S
Skay703 10.11.21

Fallen zealot norm)

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
no, I live poorly, where does the money for a car come from - you don't read much in English there - but yes, I just like colored things

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

I had vague doubts about him / her for a while ... now they are gone.)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald

,; D Fallen zealot norms)
Skay703, never felt him (Spirit will go with the sword?

S
Skay703 10.11.21

Obsessed
Yes, but the Zealot is not for lod (

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Skay703, but where is it for? 0__O

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

... and who is Loda?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald, Mr. Zealot, most likely. only why with a small letter? ..

opach, cho found
this first for the request "zealot not for lod": D

Considering that steelrands fall in a week, the norms of races on Pindle, and exil is assembled in 1-2 weeks (lazy) of wigs - this is not expensive and not long
* facepalm * yyyy!

m
malloc 10.11.21

Firk has already arrived in this topic? already wrote that hc> sc?

a
annortheone 10.11.21

my body does not see the special meaning of the game
+
You managed to know it before.

Life is more interesting when it is finite.
Well, straight filasaph, at least bring it into the quotation book.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

G_V
before? what? when? why? and in general games? well, somehow everyone runs too fast, I like to play slower - how many things have been written or not much

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
It used to be to understand that there is no point in the game.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

how many things have been written or not much
NaXaLkaDeaD, Perhaps I'm wrong and my memory is naughty, but if we proceed from this formula, then it seems to me that you, in theory, will be more interested in increasing a smaller value, let the local mathematicians forgive me, if suddenly I'm not right, but when multiplying two numbers, if you add some additional number to a smaller number, then the result will be greater in value than if the same additional number is added to a larger one, in short, there are too many words