3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21 03:53 pm

please (Diablo 2)

Hello, I'm wondering where more people play on hc or software, and is it worth starting a nubu to play Diablo at all? my achievements 40-50 level on the killer hk-or 3 act, the difficulty is hell-not that I could not go further, but it was difficult and dangerous-I had to completely pump my health-my killer threw fire magic-if I was hit it was possible to die- my goal is to get to know the corners of the game that I don’t know yet all sorts of secret levels and so on and things are different - is it possible to play here without a group at all? and the game does not need to be bought to play here or is it necessary?
68 Comments
Sort by:
T
The boss 10.11.21

What a nice communication you have)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

The Boss nya! ;-)

y
ya_RAQ 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD swing a
paladin with the holy hammer skill! punishes everyone (especially the phalene) and nifiga does not die!

M
MyatKO. 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, memorize this topic, please - http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pravila_foruma-199123/

k
kibor_g 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD swing the rookery
druid, you will be the strongest on hc!; XD

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
well advice that the more difficult it is to play the more interesting I liked - yes, everyone needs to sleep, but what do these walls give - an advantage?

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

"it's just that my body does not see a special meaning of the game when you can die 200 times" I
remembered the state Temka, where people were indignant about the resurrection of mercenaries, being digested by bleeding corpse eaters in the 4th act, they say, this cannot be, not by concept (there is no body, it means and resurrect no one-deception!). I can't do UOINK from my phone ...

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
So why are you not happy with the necr skmmoner? The army of darkness against the army of evil is a complete delight! Independent, versatile and hardy.

K
KISfly 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
my yesterday's post was overwritten, in general, if you are interested in NS, write to me in HP, and then we'll figure it out

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

KISfly
I wrote to you in HP but you probably are not online

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
I like the way a necromancer looks, but the fact that pets are fighting for you is too big a minus (maybe there is some kind of necromancer without pets with magic

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
Each skeleton of the army of darkness is a piece of the black soul of a necromancer ... In fact, you have long arms, at the end of which are skeletons, golems, revives. Someone fights with swords, someone uses magic, and the summoner acts in such a sophisticated way. Yes, and your minions will do a little bit of work, if you don’t do dirt with curses and bang with corpses ... we must again make sure that the size of the army does not sink, and so on. The gameplay for him is not boring (or do you think, you got a groch and went to drink tea while they are cleaning the loka?).
There is a necro for magic, but it's more about PVP ...

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
huh - I'm tired of thinking about everything

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

but what do these walls give an advantage?
NaXaLkaDeaD, an exceptional advantage. just believe me, push your strength and swing the magic up to level 18. at first there will be a lack of mana, but with an increase in the level and an increase in mana, energy and talents (from clothes) "you will forget how to walk"! here is a picture, the opposite of necru - you move noticeably faster than others and the mercenary feels like a ball on an elastic band - you can throw it at monsters, you can pull out / save. but you will need it on difficulty 3. if you get confused, for a start, attach such a drin to him as here - the mana will not run out.

the essence is simple - all obstacles run around, and you move through them. this is very cool. ideal for finding brown and green items.

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Sorki are cool, yes, my favorite class was. Meph's veins are shaking at the very mention of them! The sorceresses from this villain consistently knock out a large pile of brown things!

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
apparently the game is not for me

T
Torum. 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD Rightly
noticed.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

You take any character and start playing. Otherwise, you will choose as if it is for life and after this choice nothing will ever change. If you don't like it, you will try for another.

N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

QLinkee
well, I already have 27 necromancers and I don't really like magic, I run wrong things, I don't have time to fight, I can’t either, although a couple of things fell out green and what's new to start now?

m
max54 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD
Hah, when I first started playing on the network, I was crazy that you can swing above level 50) And yes, at 80+ levels, a completely different gear and gameplay. Even for the same nekra.