3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21 03:53 pm

please (Diablo 2)

Hello, I'm wondering where more people play on hc or software, and is it worth starting a nubu to play Diablo at all? my achievements 40-50 level on the killer hk-or 3 act, the difficulty is hell-not that I could not go further, but it was difficult and dangerous-I had to completely pump my health-my killer threw fire magic-if I was hit it was possible to die- my goal is to get to know the corners of the game that I don’t know yet all sorts of secret levels and so on and things are different - is it possible to play here without a group at all? and the game does not need to be bought to play here or is it necessary?
68 Comments
Sort by:
N
NaXaLkaDeaD 10.11.21

Obsessed
stop joking, I'm just kidding

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

NaXaLkaDeaD, if the gender is indicated as female, then you need a "moestro", a womanizer and a plunderer of a calf, a thunderstorm of all pegues, the inimitable KOROL GRAMMATIKI, one that, as it were, but not at all about what really is, but all- the same.

I could not understand that you know this, because you cannot know this, I can only understand that you know how to google. From where do you know in what position I put myself

S
Skay703 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
Lod, if I'm not mistaken, this is the Lord of Destruction like that). Or are you playing some other game ???

S
Skay703 10.11.21

Obsessed
hahhah. norms neighing, pleased.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Skay703, guys help me, PLEASE, I rocked the barbarian to 32lvl and then I left the game. But now I can’t go in now. It’s a WRONG HEADER. It's offensively very
sorry 35lvl, now when I want to go into the game, I write WRONG HEADER. And if I create he writes another character anyway. help me please guys, it's a shame very much, I like him so much

D
Dima Bessik 10.11.21

As for me - a high-quality banter to discharge the brain ....
And according to the subject -NaXaLkaDeaD
Choose yourself and read the guides. There are many of them and everything is available.
Obsessed
Fat Troll)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dima Bessik, Hmm, everything is exactly what anyone thinks is a personal opinion of a person and I don't need it, so you can leave your ego with you, I have mine just like you and you can argue about this for a lot of time only there is no sensation in this

S
Skay703 10.11.21

Obsessed
HAhhah, got it out))))