3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor_93_09 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Have you been expecting this BioShock? (BioShock Infinite)

For example, I was waiting for all the same continuation about Rapture City, more ambitious than it was ... but now, I see a video of the gameplay - and the bioshock got out of the underwater cities in the style of America of the early 20th century, into something like air islands - again in the style of the early 20th century.

Are you attracted to this change of interiors?
78 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 10.11.21

Razor_93_09

And why not, why be a conservative, at one time the first Bioshock was just a kind of experiment, a kind of legacy of System Shock 2, which was a success, so why not do something radically new that will carry little things reminiscent of the previous parts of the franchise, but at the same time in a completely new setting, this is a bold experiment of course, but I want to believe in the success of BioSock Infinite, because the demo version presented at E3 looks pretty promising !!! Ken Levine is the person who really wants to believe, he created a game that became a hit, if not a breakthrough in the genre, and if Rapture is destined to sink into oblivion, then so be it, then the story of this mor-utopia has no continuation, although it is so, why suck some ideas out of your finger and create such a mediocre project, spoiling the impression of the whole series, when you can create something new, which will cause another enthusiastic exclamations and applause !!! Holding on to the old, you can skip the project, which in my opinion is doomed to success !!!!

l
lentinant 10.11.21

Changing the "setting" not only will benefit the game, it is, IMHO, a necessary step. If you continue to rub the soap from the underwater world, the series would fizzle out. In addition, the placement of Colombia in the sky gives much more room for maneuver, movement between locations has become much freer due to the fact that there is no separator between the air and the islands (when instead of air there was water, of course, there was a need for glass domes and corridors ). Well, instead of an oppressive feeling from tons of water overhead, a fear of heights will appear))

G
Glock11 10.11.21

When I saw the first trailer, I was dumbfounded. I did not expect such a continuation at all. I liked the innovative idea and graphics. But now there are doubts about the plot and the elaboration of the world.

m
mr_deck 10.11.21

Glock11
I don't think Ken Levine is going wrong, it looks like he's up to something grand .... And we have to wait !!!

S
Siromanto 10.11.21

When I saw the first trailer, I was dumbfounded. I did not expect such a continuation at all. I liked the innovative idea and graphics. But now there are doubts about the plot and the elaboration of the world.

The plot will be the same as in the first two parts - like we get somewhere, somewhere and for some reason, and we begin to be duped. The secrets and philosophy of the game will be revealed along the way. They will have to work out the world with high quality - this is not the corridors of Rapture, where the 5x6 tunnel and leveled up to the next level - here, as in Fallout 3, is a great territory. The only thing that gnaws at me is the question - will my old CORE 2 DUO pull such a tractor in the sky?

G
GarretSSS 10.11.21

Personally, I liked the idea of ​​a flying city. The old Bioshock with its underwater inhabitants is already boring. And here everything is new, fresh. I'm waiting!

G
Glock11 10.11.21

I watched the last trailer (15 min) - I take my words back.

TURNS AWESOME !!!!!
The movements and battles are simply breathtaking, the most interesting interaction with Elizabeth, the change in reality, riddles ... And how interesting and tightly the hero is woven into the plot through first-person scenes and conversations! Elizabeth is simply wonderful, her extraordinary abilities, her secrets, her fears; everything is so confused and unsaid - the roof is going! This is not the old Bioshock, but the plot will be as soulful, catchy and perhaps even better than the first game.
God, how am I waiting for this game !!!

n
number 9 large 10.11.21

So far, everything is great!

V
Volt123 10.11.21

I didn't expect it to be so cool at all!

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

I guess, yes. A change of scenery will benefit the project. Still, I want to "throw fireballs" outside the cramped underwater space:] Only so that Rapchur himself should not be forgotten at all, however. Let's say half of the game is on the surface, half is back in the city.

C
Corrosion 10.11.21

"Are you attracted to this change of interiors?"
Of course! Why ten times the same thing)
There is an underwater adventure, now also air madness! )) Fell in love with the game from the very first trailer: D

"here, as in Fallout 3 - great territory"
I do not agree. Here are all the same corridors, only air ones. Where you used to hit the wall - here you will fall.
There are more cards, yes. And space is an illusion.

w
winarik 10.11.21

The main thing is that they surprised us, and we could wait for anything, but not cities in the sky, that's for sure. Respect to the authors, we can only hope that they did not screw up this legendary game.

N
New user 10.11.21

Absolutely not. Bioshock is water, it is an underwater city, it is darkness. Not blue skies, shiny brass cannons and people dressed up like Uncle Sam from the poster. Not to mention the nonsense that the developers carry explaining Elizabeth's abilities - "doors", "other dimensions", ugh.

s
stinger941 10.11.21

The idea is interesting, but it had to be called differently, and done after the point with the underwater history.
I expected that there would be a continuation of the story with lamb, johnny (or what is it?) And elionora on land at least, but not such a cardinal rearrangement and a jump from an almost finished action to another, new one.
Although the new part will be much better than the first, but still the atmosphere ... will it be just as exciting?

d
dimah22 10.11.21

I agree that it will not be the same bioshock

A
Aloe 10.11.21

it will be much cooler. although there will be disadvantages to the implementation

B
Business Orc 10.11.21

I would not be surprised if the next part will be some kind of Bioshock: Undercity. So that in every shell of the Earth there was a city of its own, captured by mutated morons. There was already System Shock in space, but there was no city - you can make Bioschock: Mars City, Mercury City, and the like Petrosyanstvo.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Who's waiting for System Shock 3? !!!!
And why, if there is Bioshok;)

And what will there be with weapons?
Watch this video: Video Preview - BioShock Infinite

3N0T 10.11.21

It is very interesting for me to play in the city because it is much more free to move there than in RC. And I liked these "rails" too))

V
Venturka 10.11.21

Yeah