3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor_93_09 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Have you been expecting this BioShock? (BioShock Infinite)

For example, I was waiting for all the same continuation about Rapture City, more ambitious than it was ... but now, I see a video of the gameplay - and the bioshock got out of the underwater cities in the style of America of the early 20th century, into something like air islands - again in the style of the early 20th century.

Are you attracted to this change of interiors?
78 Comments
Sort by:
N
NICKTAPOL 10.11.21

Yes. but as it turns out, it will be clear after the release of the toy

D
DOSHUNTER 10.11.21

Masterpiece trilogy))

J
Jay c 10.11.21

Already, firewood for giraffes was screwed to the exit for the game)))

f
fraps123 10.11.21

The bioshock fan was waiting !!!!

x
xCyberpunKx 10.11.21

come down

-
-Al-ex- 10.11.21

And he did not lose.

J
Jervi 10.11.21

oga waited kakzhe ... SHE EPT EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS !!!!

J
Jervi 10.11.21

first EPT trailer)

i
igorilla_07 10.11.21

this is generally a masterpiece, such a beautiful bot with such an AI - I'm almost in love. The game is super. I was waiting for a new one, even based on the locations, but this is beyond expectations.

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 10.11.21

The first two parts were better in everything, even in terms of graphics, they are not inferior, but this is definitely the game of the year!

a
alec miller 10.11.21

It was according to the trailer that Anles brought and even the first gameplay, I was expecting Bioshock, but in the end it was changed. I liked and like the earlier version more ...

D
Darth severis 10.11.21

I simply did not expect something like this, if the first part lured in with its some mystery and gloom, and the second was just a gameplay, then I saw a completely different perspective: there is a beautiful city, a kind of white paradise for southerners, and animated characters (Elizabeth is done simply magnificently, at least I liked it) and the very atmosphere of oppression of a religious fanatic and a certain living utopia I liked. If in Rapture we were given weapons and drugs that led to mutations, then here they give energy already clean from this infection and a good companion in addition. it seems to me that in this part the plot was thought out simply awesome if in the first two ...

d
delamer1 10.11.21

Didn't wait.
I think bioshocks are more than interesting games, especially because of their Ardek surroundings, but I expected the same from Infinite, only in the air. But what I saw tore all my templates and blew my roof off. :) The plot is a separate story, like the ending.
I did not expect to see such happiness in my old age.

D
DarthSasha 10.11.21

I was waiting for more of the game shown in the "pre-review of the bioshock Infinity" video above.
In the release, I noticed that many combat scenes (compared to the pre-video) were completely cut out, for the most part we explore the back streets of the city than kill 5-7 enemies in the scene (which is a little upsetting).
Well, the ending is decent, for such an ending you can close your eyes to all the flaws of the game.

L
Lutece 10.11.21

I did not expect this. After the first Bioshock, a dark shooter with a complex system of upgrades and an oppressive atmosphere awaited. But it turned out quite differently: the system was simplified (the game is only for the benefit), there is no oppressive atmosphere at all. And after the annotations, I expected the usual plot, which would rather serve as a batch necessary for further running through the levels. In fact, the plot turned out to be very impressive.

E
EthanRom 10.11.21

Everyone here writes that they were waiting for what was in the early trailers and clippings from the gameplay. Can you explain to me what was so cool there that infinite eventually lost?

Salstostale? That would just give the game +1034 points of recognized cool.
Revitalizing a horse? How I got through Infinite without it, I just can't imagine.

* sarcasm check completed *

Many still write that they have reduced the number of energy drinks, moved away from other canons of the first two bioshocks, and so on.
What did you want?
If everything had been left as before, then everyone would have yelled with one voice that the series had slipped into it, that there were no new ideas, that you were playing like the first bioshock, with the only difference that you also paid extra money.
I can't say anything about multiplayer, since my version of the second bioshock for some reason did not support it.

There are also many who write that many battle scenes were deleted, but at the same time they are outraged by too frequent shootings (here I misunderstood the meaning a little).

But you get the basic idea: The game is cool. Very cool. Kapets how cool.

L
Lutece 10.11.21

EthanRom
You can't just take and not put a plus on this message. :)

Many more write that they have reduced the number of power engineers, moved away from other canons of the first two bioshocks, and so on.
By the way, the idea of ​​extensive gameplay migrated to the first Bioshock from System Shock 2. However, there were still less opportunities here than in System Shock. Well, in Infinite, accordingly, the capabilities of Bioshock were reduced. :) In my opinion, this is correct: firstly, today this feature with "endless gameplay" (the phrase of one critic about System Shock 2) already looks not so impressive, and in Infinite it would distract from the most important thing - the plot.

G
GUnit 2 10.11.21

Probably off topic, but not the point, I have it? (question): Can anyone start rebuilding 2010 BioShock Infinite as fans rebuild Prince of Persia: Kindred Blades!?!