3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor_93_09 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Have you been expecting this BioShock? (BioShock Infinite)

For example, I was waiting for all the same continuation about Rapture City, more ambitious than it was ... but now, I see a video of the gameplay - and the bioshock got out of the underwater cities in the style of America of the early 20th century, into something like air islands - again in the style of the early 20th century.

Are you attracted to this change of interiors?
78 Comments
Sort by:
I
InkvizitorDk 10.11.21

No, doing Bioshock 3 in Rapchur would be stupid. Remember what is the essence of all * shocks, starting with shock systems - a closed society, with its own problems, on the brink of disaster. And this society gets an outsider who must solve all the riddles of this society, and get out of there, preferably alive. That is, mystery and enigma are indispensable in order to create a true-atmosphere * shock. Therefore, the third Bioshock would be too dull - the main secrets of Rapture are revealed, it is not interesting to study the already studied world. That is why the creation a new world - the world of Colombia, full of new mysteries, new and interesting to explore, it was necessary for the game, like oxygen.

C
CIMAK 10.11.21

Yes, I was waiting.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

InkvizitorDk
And it is logical, after all, we can agree with you.

P
Pie without opinion 10.11.21

Too much meat, the horror disappears.

A

Is Bioshock a horror movie? I never thought so.

P
Pie without opinion 10.11.21

The Shock series is part of the horror. In the first Bioshock there was a gloomy atmosphere, although not frightening, but there was. And the game is almost identical to System Shock 2. And in the new BSh, I can see it, it's a solid action game. There is no confined space, walls do not crush, etc.

m
mr_deck 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light I
support, because this series has never positioned itself like a horror, the gloomy atmosphere emphasized only utopianism!

A

Ghost Hunter
Reducing the elements of horror affected not only the Bioshock series.
Here's Resident Evil 5, and then the new part of 2012 ... More action, dynamism, less horror. Sadly.

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

This is exactly what Bioshoka did not expect. However, I was pleasantly surprised that now we will be sitting "in heaven", and not "on the bottom of the sea."
In general, this one is very different from its predecessors - everything in Rapchur was destroyed, gloomy, abandoned and even ... "raw" or something.
And here, in Colombia - the sun, fresh air and all that. =)

D
Death_LifE 10.11.21

I'm not really looking forward to the game ,,,,. but although .... I really liked the 2nd part ... I think that the 3rd part will be a success ... although it will come out, let's play and evaluate

M
Miray 10.11.21

And I'm waiting for the continuation) I liked the first parts, for a change it's not bad to go to heaven

D
Dark Alchemist 10.11.21

To do Bioshock 3 in Rapchur would be stupid, hell is clear. For already the second part was on the verge of failure. Everyone has shown about Rapture, it's time to get out "up". And I hope that Bioshock 3 will be the last

A
Aloe 10.11.21

the second part is even more abrupt than the first, I don't understand why there is a failure

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

I wonder what? The plot does not hold at all, there are few innovations, the mechanics remained old and almost unchanged, and the whole game was haunted by a constant feeling of secondaryness.

D
Dragon_Moder_Blaga 10.11.21

SCAR.
It's not the same for everybody. It will be interesting for me to see this and I don't think there will be a failure in this game.

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Dragon_moder_Blaga
Well, I kind of wrote about the shortcomings of the second part, not Infinity. I also hope that Infinity will be a great uproar.

A
Aloe 10.11.21

SCAR.
the plot kept me relatively, a slightly simplified system of plasmids and two hands - this is not bad gameplay, the whole second part of the game is played in one breath, this is with rather difficult opponents, just such that you stay alive but regretted it, because there are no lives, no cartridges , and in front of a dick understand what. in general, a good jester, maybe he sacrificed a little atmosphere, but this is for connoisseurs.

G
GUnit 2 10.11.21

And in this game there will be a choice (kill or save), as in the first two parts.

D

GUnit 2
There will be a choice ... but in Infinite the Choice will be better than to kill or save ... for example, there is nothing not to do or pass by, kill or not kill.

D

And not only the ending will depend on these choices ... but also the atmosphere of the game ... at least that's what the developers promised!