3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razor_93_09 10.11.21 03:54 pm

Have you been expecting this BioShock? (BioShock Infinite)

For example, I was waiting for all the same continuation about Rapture City, more ambitious than it was ... but now, I see a video of the gameplay - and the bioshock got out of the underwater cities in the style of America of the early 20th century, into something like air islands - again in the style of the early 20th century.

Are you attracted to this change of interiors?
78 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cless-lion 10.11.21

Personally, my opinion is that at first glance this is clearly not true Bioshock - we are already accustomed to Raptur, it is a pity to part with the lost city in the art deco style ... But on the other hand, let's see what will come of it. Bioshock Infinite is also very interesting ... And whoever does not like the new Infinite, then let the new shooter XCOM wait - many say that it is similar in concept to Bioshock (60s, shooter, interesting weapon, retro music) and it will be released in 2013 - 2014. (At least planned)

A
Anderby 10.11.21

The topic of the underwater city has not been fully disclosed, and the developers have already switched to air. No, I didn't.

D
DragoBexZ 10.11.21

I liked the idea of ​​the project, 1 game was delayed and I really liked the atmosphere of the game. At that moment it was really a novelty. Part 2 was not so surprised, just a copy of one in some way. Well, lead part 3 yourself, a bright, open world. Nice atmosphere of the same steampunk.

t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21

I didn’t expect such a Bioshock, but after the first show, I am a masterpiece.
The underwater city gave us everything in the first part, the second, for all its goodness, for the most part "parasitized", please Rapchur: 3

W
WilderTier 10.11.21

Hmm ... I really liked the second part, I played it two years ago. Perhaps I'll play the third, if of course my computer can handle it.

V
Venturka 10.11.21

I could not even think that it would be so.

M
Miray 10.11.21

a flying island is a great idea, the underwater world is already fed up

D
DragoBexZ 10.11.21

Well, in general, I was waiting for something new, unusual ... fantastic. Incredible adventures in some unreal world, and it seems like the idea is more than cool. From deep into the sky. I'm really looking forward to it.

M
Mr. CheSter 10.11.21

I think that for me bioshock will always be associated with the underwater world, with crazy mutants and little girls guarded by big daddies, when I played the first part in the first part, it seemed scary to me, when the second part came out I really liked that the locations of the game would remain in " Delight ", and I was very glad to have to play for one of the big daddies, and the second part retained the bioshock atmosphere. Of course, I'm really looking forward to the new part, but already from the videos it is clear that this will not be the bioshock that we knew, and I hope that it will not leave bad impressions like the story with the fable game, when the first part was perfect and the third turned out to be terrible.

M
MeGTroN 10.11.21

Guys, what Rapture? Don't you remember how part 2 ended? The only thing that can be thought of about the old Raptur is just the backstory, how everyone went off the rails, but this is so banal and worn out. for me, the game will be a bomb !!!

T
Toth 10.11.21

Well done! You can't trade yourself every time. A couple of episodes about the sea ---- a couple of episodes in the air.

a
animudebil 10.11.21

(look what they did with Dead space)
Found something to compare with. RIP Dead Space.

Okay, they moved the scene, the main thing is not to screw up the plot and gameplay, so that Colombia remains in our hearts as well as Rapture.

L
Last Engineer 10.11.21

There will be no grafon, infa 100%

And in the first Bioshock there was a grafon. Do you say this time the developers decided to focus on something else? Yes, vryatli: the same ideological masturbation: a self-sufficient utopian city, that under water or above the ground there is the same song, but there is no grafon ...

X
Xsenon. [Rus] 10.11.21

Toth
The most interesting thing is that there is also a change of landscapes, but for some reason everyone whines and insists that there is no chorus (although the first part can be called a chorus with a stretch, screamers don't scare me so much)

M
Miray 10.11.21

Xsenon. [Rus] the
first part, maybe not a horror, but I was really creepy a couple of times)

S
Sleepy Bot 10.11.21

I thought that in the second part the series of this beautiful game would end ..

M
Miray 10.11.21

GOAHEAD
but in my opinion, it was clear that they would come up with another part, a common thing) the main thing is that it should be no worse than the first two

s
saa0891 10.11.21

The most important thing is not to deviate from the basic concept of the game and leave all the gameplay elements that were before.

An interesting and peculiar world, atmosphere, interesting plot, a bunch of plasmids, puzzles, hacking of various devices, big daddies, many interesting weapons and upgrades to it, research and all other features of this series.

S
Sleepy Bot 10.11.21

what I really like is that big daddies won't go anywhere !! "! they do a lot of bioshock bioshock and there are many interesting events around them.

T
TIGERblacK 10.11.21

Honestly, I didn't expect the game at all) I just liked it along the way) 2 weeks ago xD