3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 663252 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

We throw our questions on the passage here
182 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 663252 10.11.21

Nobody knows how to get through a dude who throws fish at you, he was still in the hotel, for some reason there is no thing in which to suck nada

r
rikkU 10.11.21

how to get to the library? when I check the chair, pick it up, and then what should I do?

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

how to get to the library? when I check the chair, pick it up, and then what should I do?
More details. Where are 3 more metal sticks blocking the passage?
Nobody knows how to get through a dude who throws fish at you, he was still in the hotel, for some reason there is no thing in which to suck in nada.
Maybe you left a trap where?))) But in general it can be a glitch. Better replay. And after each caught ghost, pick up a trap (if you threw it, of course)))

r
rikkU 10.11.21

Where are 3 more metal sticks blocking the passage?
YES!!!!

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

rikkU
In short, with the help of the lasso mode you grab the beams and take them out of the wall one by one. It is best to do this: grab, step back, throw to the side. I myself suffered for a long time in this moment.

r
rikkU 10.11.21

Thanks!!!!

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

People tell me please there is a place where there is a ghost - a fisherman, when you come to the corridor there is a wave of water after that I walked around there living lamps, interrupted them, then they went to a dead end where sand with water weeds block the road, the indicator breaks down and there is nothing (((What to do ?
Here ---> PlayGround.ru
If that there is not a door but an exploded machine with drinks !!!

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

It is necessary to bypass this obstacle. Go back a little and take a closer look. When you walked from the stairs, you turned to the right and came to this obstacle. Go the other way. And must come to the soda machine.

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

Urbaniz
Yes, if I understood thee correctly, this is where the lamp is, which then comes to life?

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

If it's by the elevator, then no. You did not understand me. Look.
You stand and look at these corals. Turn 180 degrees. Get to the wall. Turn right and go all the way. In theory, you will walk along a long corridor, and in theory there should be a passage past the left side that leads to the stairs. But you do not pay attention to this passage. In short, you go all the way, then again to the right, more to the right and again to the stop, there should be a machine with a Coke in front of it.

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

ok I'll try))

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

Spiteful93
I myself got stuck at this moment yesterday.
Just go around on the other side. So as you look, turn left and go there will be a corridor leading to the right, here along it and go (you then have to go again towards the dead end, the door will open there)
zs this is not sand, these are stones.
z.z.s. I finally can nevrubal in the plot. So everything started suddenly ... then I drove in that when I put the game on me, the videos were not installed))) I reinstalled and everything is ok.

U
Urbaniz 10.11.21

Just go around the other storony.vot how you look, turn left and go there is a corridor leading to the right here and go for it. (You then have to go back in the direction of the impasse there dverka opens)
Well, I told him and explained))) Once I started explain not from the side of the stairs, but from the side of those stones if you go.

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

Urbaniz
yes, I kind of meant the same from the side of the stones. Or no ... you confused me))))

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

in short, I left to play)))

r
rikkU 10.11.21

how to kill a grandmother - a ghost? she turned into a monster and throws books! = (

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

By the way, I'm rushing when the ghost of the librarian hisses at Peter and he yells at her "Stop hissing"

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

rikkU
damn there they say how! just break the book stands that spin around her and piss her. if you can't kill her, how can you kill the last ghost at this level

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

damn ... waste me constantly lamps extinguish (((

k
klim.ych 10.11.21

lamps finally at one time, two are killed