3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 663252 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

We throw our questions on the passage here
182 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJ Kuzma 10.11.21

I never die. one strip remains with her and now I will try again

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

DJ Kuzma

have you got a crack from ViTALiTY? if yes, then put it from RELOADED: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/21580/ I have from this crack from ViTALiTY on the second level there were sweaters that fought madly and could not soak marshmallows! since lives never ended ...

r
riddick_furian 10.11.21

comrades who have reached the cemetery. how to open a gate with three skulls glowing green. yy and rey on the one hand. and the car and another second on the other. there are still a bunch of stone angels and small purple creatures. do they all have to be wetted? I tried 2 times - there are more and more of them. I just broke them in order to kill as quickly as possible. and they arrive and arrive. endure in the end. there is still someone yelling, they say, use the green sticky garbage. but how can I not understand ...

F
Fritz47 10.11.21

stuck in a library where books fly out of some conveyors, the urine of one twin and nothing happens, three doors are closed, books fly out of the conveyor every minute, what can I do?

r
riddick_furian 10.11.21

Fritz47. I do not remember exactly. there are not 2 ghosts. to mine there is blue and red. both must be caught. if I don't confuse anything

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

riddick_furian

pix.PlayGround.ruvoteti? then already wrote here! we need to nail this gate to the car!

M
Maniac-x 10.11.21

riddick_furian to open the gate with three skulls glowing green, grab one of the cupids (stone angels) with a beam (Shift + LMB) and throw them into these skulls. Three exact hits by the angels on each skull separately (which by the way stop glowing if you hit them) are enough and the gates will immediately open ...

M
Maniac-x 10.11.21

Fritz47 everything is simple there, urine of everyone and everything in this library. As you soak everyone, the door will open further ...

M
Maniac-x 10.11.21

DJ Kuzma killing a spider is troublesome, because you must constantly shoot at him from the main weapon (number 1 by default). In addition, as it disappears from view (turns into gray smoke), it begins to recharge on glowing "eggs". You need to stay closer to the center of the cave and, as the spider disappears, look for him, where he clung to recharge. If you find him recharging, then it will be faster and easier to kill him.

r
riddick_furian 10.11.21

SanSanz are not others. those about which the maniac suggested). thanks, I'll try)

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Maniac-X
riddick_furian
And I did not capture these angels with a laser, I caught them with an attracting tape.

D
DJ Kuzma 10.11.21

all thanks the extension was in a crack stood from ViTALiTY changed to RELOADED everything went

S
SanSanZ 10.11.21

DJ Kuzma
I told you so! into the ViTALiTY firebox !!! a bunch of glitches ...

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

People help pliz what to do in the 2nd mission on the street, then you go to the library, they say, go like ghosts to the library, then the 2 partners stand between the doors, then they disappear somewhere and what else to do everything ran around !!! ((help

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Cut the detector and look for the ghost based on its signals.

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

I was looking for there is no nichrome

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Is the detector silent at all? Or does it move a little?

T
Twiks 10.11.21

how to open the gate in the SHONDORA castle

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

Doubel Agent 007
I need to tie the gate to the car with green slime ropes and then you will see for yourself !!!

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

Alex_Cra2y
moves in one place in general yells but this is a place if you look somewhere between the walls below and what should I do with it xs