3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
User 663252 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

We throw our questions on the passage here
182 Comments
Sort by:
T
Twiks 10.11.21

Spiteful93 there is no car.

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Spiteful93
As far as I remember, he is sitting in the stand. When the detector is screaming at full blast, try pressing the left button.

S
SаNьOK 10.11.21

People, how to turn off the Planetarium apparatus ???

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

These balls that move vertically should be pulled to the very bottom with a tape.

S
SаNьOK 10.11.21

Thanks!

S
Spiteful93 10.11.21

Thanks!!

A
Artorius 10.11.21

How to soak candlesticks, when you catch a fisherman, they flood the whole crowd and almost immediately wet.

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Put a crack from Reloadet and not from Vitality

J
Jackson_magic 10.11.21

PlayGround.ru

how to soak marshmallows? Already 20 minutes I piss with bosons and do not care!

K
K_Fe 10.11.21

how to soak marshmallows? Already 20 minutes I piss with bosons and do not care!
crack curve, put from reloaded

J
Jackson_magic 10.11.21

Felix, throw off the link to the crack, please.

K
K_Fe 10.11.21

go to cheats, there is well here
www.playground.ru/cheats/21580/

S
SatanicaL 10.11.21

People! How to get through the place in one of the first missions. After he killed the gargoyles and ghosts-homeless people, he went through the laundry and his partner broke up a bunch of marshmallows for the car to pass. Then the car stopped in the alley and the partners were all silent. Further along the alley on the left, there is some kind of nightclub with closed doors with playing music, and further the alley opens onto a street blocked by piled cars. And there is still a voice whispering all the time. Where to go or what to do?
Screen:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8503/52213916.jpg

B
Badhazar 10.11.21

SatanicaL, Smash a bunch of cars with a boson (RMB), and then, together with everyone, go to the theater - the ghost of an opera singer will fly out of there)

S
SatanicaL 10.11.21

Badhazar, yes, a lot of black goo is still spilled near the theater. But the partners always stay behind in the alley. I will try on your advice, thank you very much.

S
SatanicaL 10.11.21

Yes. now everything is okay, I went through the level all over again. At that time, the partners just baganuli and did not go forward ((

S
Sweeth tooth 10.11.21

Good day to all.
The problem is this: After Wankman throws me over the fence, I wander through the cemetery and enter the catacombs. After passing the catacombs I find myself in front of the control mechanism of the gate. The next question is, what should be done there? There is a cupid on one of the crypts. I capture his lasso, he moves back and forth, but no results. Please help !.

S
Sweeth tooth 10.11.21

The above question has been removed.

V
Vadjuhha 10.11.21

Help guys :)
in the library this grandmother, whom they all went after, turns into some kind of monster and hangs in the air, books are circling around this monster, how to kill him?

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Some stands (yellow) are still spinning around her. Start with them