3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Myths and quests Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In this thread, we discuss a variety of myths and legends that we have heard from stalkers. We also discuss quests here.
116 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANTOXA BEST 10.11.21

I will be ordered by a quest to get garbage from psi radiation with stalkers! Very cool. And then the uncle controller comes next. I killed two people at once, one already zazombiron then the controller and saved one dude (spirit) =)

p
plоhotnikOFF 10.11.21

I also liked this quest, however, the kontrosha zombified all the people. For some reason I could not find it for a long time.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.11.21

I will be pinned by the quest to get garbage from psi radiation with stalkers! Very cool. And then the uncle controller comes next. I killed two people at once, one already zazombiron then the controller and one dude (spirit) saved =)
but I don’t know for the first time, he zombified everyone , then I loaded up and quickly approached the controller and presented him with fractions, and all four remained alive, I tried to keep them alive in all missions for scientists, these four will give a stalemate when I finish working for scientists

T
The Dr. MOHCTP 10.11.21

Most of all, I like the quest for bloodsuckers, especially the phrase, "well, nichrome to myself a quiet hour"

S
Sanya-life 10.11.21

Here is a true legend for you, behind the burnt-out farm on the backwater there is a cave there lives a controller who, at the entrance, says "Man leave here" Who does not believe, I can give a screen with the cave (coordinates)

a
ataris 10.11.21

At the location "Neighborhood of Jupiter" there is a "Cooling Tower", there are constantly callsigns for help, who could figure out what the problem is?

F
Foca 10.11.21

The Dr.MOHCTP especially the phrase, "well, nichrome itself a quiet hour"
Also laughed: D

Sanya-life Who does not believe, I can give a screen with a cave (coordinates)
Yeah, the legend is simple ...

ataris We carry out a quest for three Veles.

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21

Most of all I like the quest on bloodsuckers, especially the phrase, "well, nichrome to yourself a quiet hour"
Yes, I remember where the intricate system of killing bloodsuckers is. First you need to take a gas cylinder, but it's not a task the chest with a cylinder is locked, well, I went with a gaupushka to the bloodsuckers. I came and fired at one and then such a sound I almost crap out of fear))) Well, I put everyone down.
Do you know what happened to the hunter ?! I know his traitor - the stalker killed.

R

Hear about quests enough !!! Let's unleash the veracity of the Oasis. Who knows write a post, and who does not know we will look. Here are my versions:
1. Most stalkers say that Oasis is under the Ferris wheel, but it is not in the game.
2. One stalker said that Oasis is the Yanov station. I agree with him because there you feel like behind a stone wall. You can get medical treatment there, you can sleep, you can replenish supplies and medicounits, and you can also drink and eat.
3. One stalker told me that everyone knows these places, but they are all different.
4. And finally, the long-time man told me that he was familiar with one old man, so he limped, and then came back from somewhere and could sprint. He was the first person to think of this.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's all !!! Put forward your versions do not hesitate !!!

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.11.21

Mc_Crew
about the oasis: go to the ventilation complex (Jupiter on the lock), there will be a booth, go into it, kill a bunch of zombies, break the boxes and, along the way, kill the jerboas, move along the pipes, then there will be such a pi * date place where you need to pass through the columns in a certain sequences, you pass through each column and run further, you will be stalled back and where it will rain, then you guessed this column and also guess the rest by running through the remaining columns, you will stalemate to the oasis and you will see everything you need, jump up and grab, the dogs will stalemate but I didn't wet them, I immediately climbed the stairs and ran away)))

about magpie: this is Flint a bummer from Yanov, go to the quarry, there is a sliver in the soda, you talk to him and stomp on Yanov, pobazarish with Flint and there you will need to snitch on him for freedom or hand over Gonta on Zaton (I passed the shingle)

R

BadMan I realized that this is Flint, thanks.

i
impotencial 10.11.21

And what is this incomprehensible quest with a drone? He pulled out the module, brought it to Azot, he deciphered it and said that he had sent Senka to give me the module. And that's it ... neither Senka nor a module. Oh yes, he also gave the coordinates of the hiding places. What is the whole quest? Where is my module ?! xD

F
Foca 10.11.21

Mc_Crew Ahaaha: D Burn with your guesses. Everything has long been solved.

r
rock music 10.11.21

Nobody knows where to find a chimera that will fight for you?
where do such desires come from?

R

Who knows the passage of a mission for scientists, where you need to check for anomalous activity on the dam, where someone else asks for help. Please, write.

K
Katharsis 10.11.21

Mc_Crew Complete the mission at Sych for 3 Veles, and with the prototype of "Svarog" walk around the cooling tower - there is a small surprise in the form of a "Space Bubble".

A
Angel111 10.11.21

Mc Crew already wrote, complete the quest about 3 Veles that Sych gives in Skadovsk

a
alexx ef 10.11.21

Regarding the drone: in the hiding places there is correspondence between Strelka and his party comrades; in the latter, Senka is a dead bastard and an automatic rifle Strelka.

S
STALKER Z7 10.11.21

QBICA
What is this incomprehensible quest with a drone? He pulled out the module, brought it to Azot, he deciphered it and said that he had sent Senka to give me the module. And that's it ... neither Senka nor a module. Oh yes, he also gave the coordinates of the hiding places. What is the whole quest? Where is my module ?! xD
On Jupiter, where can he be ?! There, not far from the entrance to the building, where the broken turntable lies, there are cisterns on supports. Beneath them is a pit, in which the dead Senka is lying.

R

Listen to something in the final video that said something about the Klandike arefacts and about the wishmaker. Does anyone know the existence of these artifacts ?!