3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Myths and quests Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In this thread, we discuss a variety of myths and legends that we have heard from stalkers. We also discuss quests here.
116 Comments
Sort by:
r
rendel 10.11.21

and I have a snag alive - I smeared it from the bandy at the stop and gave it to the pharmacy - he said where my things were (next to in the basement) and I took them, and the snag is now sitting on the Janov half of the debt.

S
SaM0WaR 10.11.21

Here is a myth for you about the 4iter's pharmacy ...
..... so: * where I found it - I don't remember 3 I noticed I didn’t shit
* I tried to get it yet ....... didn’t work: (((
* looks like that4-i- then as usual but does not interfere with the usual
* screenshots here: [url = http: //pix.playground.ru/745444/19505/] STALKER_COP_SCREENS [/ url]

S
SaM0WaR 10.11.21

http://pix.playground.ru/745444/19505/

.... ask in 4th 3rd here for the title? ...... no, you won't ask in 4th 3rd here the leadership! ....
....... but in 4th: no3ya)
2. the pharmacy is sold to everyone (!) for 300 rubles . Common on average - 149-200 rubles (one and 3 differences)
3. and most importantly, the pharmacy is redeemed for a maximum (!) ....... and at least - see pictures with Sy4 :)))

P
Poltgeist 10.11.21

Quest with bloodsuckers. There is still a tremor shot himself. I liked the phrase after exiting the subway "Oh, those suckers)

B
Burnoutman 10.11.21

I have only completed one quest so far, with bloodsuckers, they sleep powerfully, of course. Two men are crawling next to them, but they don't care :)

S
SerTiT 10.11.21

I was bothering with bloodsuckers for the first time with a balloon. The second time this is how it happened: they examined the basement with this type and once back to the basement with a flashlight). as soon as I walked past them, kipish started (I started dulling the computer): everyone woke up, let's growl and hang out around me. it seemed to me that I was in some kind of eastern market)))). I didn't start shooting right away, got a couple of dully, and hid in the same corner, watching what happens next. I thought that they would start attacking, but no, they are also fiddling around. then I started them from the bump stop. the trick is that they did not pay attention to me, they just started driving along the corridors. so I took turns shooting them from this corner. Maybe a couple of three tried to reach me. In short, the shooting range turned out to be successful for moving targets))). And the quest without the balloon was counted.

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21

Personally, I did not have this when I drenched bloodsuckers from weapons. I sneak up so, roll up a grenade and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)))
They scared me so much that I didn't fall off my chair))) Well, then I shot them from the gaus gun.

r
rendel 10.11.21

and I threw grenades for them from the stairs (there they screamed wildly!) and ran away through a hole in the floor ...

Z
ZeroKOFEIN 10.11.21

pfffff WANT a mega legend I will give it out, it turns out that there is a man in the game)))))) Seriously, I don’t know how to upload screenshots But if someone wants to see him, here is myna Asya 372432910)))))))))

s
sdfsdfds 10.11.21

Who knows how to open the door to the arsenal with weapons in the volkhov air defense system on yanovo ???

Z
ZeroKOFEIN 10.11.21

how is there like a subway through it you get there

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21

A newcomer in the building will have a note with an admission code, you pick it up and drive to take the highest grade swag.

l
lokkie 10.11.21

Who cares on Yanov there is a machine gun from a zombie Vasko Dynamite, he walks in an exo. This is the third time I run into him. It is not clear where to get the current cartridges; Sych does not sell them.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.11.21

and de this zombie to look for? it is better to spawn cartridges for the machine gun

l
lokkie 10.11.21

BadMan RUS and xs where to find it. The first time he was in my tunnel was near the ventilation complex. The second time I don’t remember, now I came across it near the parking lot. So look, somewhere along Yanov it is crawling. Look at the current, he decently thrashes from this machine gun. I poured khgad twice. :))

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 10.11.21

yes, I went through the game for a long time and deleted it, I just asked, suddenly in the future I will play again

P
PekaPeka 10.11.21

people, but I have such a problem ... in short, the owl's quest for Svarog is not taken at all. or rather, there is no quest at all. and it never appeared throughout the game. I went through the game, did everything that was necessary, got 3 veles, completed ALL the quests of scientists, received a quest to find the missing stalkers by Svarog, got achievements for 100 thousand rubles and for helping scientists. of all this, only an unfulfilled quest about a snorg burrow remained (I don’t know how to open a cylinder), but it seems to me that it doesn’t matter.

help-what have I not done yet? :(

T
TSW 10.11.21

PekaPeka - "a quest about a snorg burrow (I don’t know how to open a cylinder)"
What kind of burrow is this, and who are the snorgs?
A gas cylinder is needed for baiting bloodsuckers at the VNZ. It connects to the ventilation system - pipes and valves fenced with a grid on the street next to the house.

And the quest for Svarog is given after the Sultan's quests - hitting stalkers from Shevchenko and a deal in the Forestry.

P
PekaPeka 10.11.21

people, thank you very much) I apologize, I confused the Sorgs with bloodsuckers, but finally someone told me that the Sultan's quests should be done)) I will now get a svarog and buy an exoskeleton (I ordered it from the smart one, but I improved it wrong - no running)

S
Stalkermedved 10.11.21

learn newbie! Jumping creature in a gas mask - Snork. A naked mutant in physique like a man with tentacles - a bloodsucker!