3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21 05:54 pm

Myths and quests Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In this thread, we discuss a variety of myths and legends that we have heard from stalkers. We also discuss quests here.
116 Comments
Sort by:
T
TSW 10.11.21

PekaPeka
Make orders with Shustry more often. After 5-6 orders, an additional quest line will turn on.
One man in Skadovsk will say that you have his gun, then there will be a showdown with the bandits, then on Yanov all things will disappear from the chest and you will have to find the thief.

S
Sh1DzU 10.11.21

I received these quests without orders, but I don't remember how.

D
DenKuz 10.11.21

Make orders with Nimble more often. After 5-6 orders, an additional quest line will turn on.
One man in Skadovsk will say that you have his gun, then there will be a showdown with the bandits, then on Yanov all things will disappear from the chest and you will have to find the thief.
No need to order 5-6 orders from Shustry. It is enough to order an assault rifle from him (preferably "Storm"). And Snag will already start rams on the GG, such as his machine gun and that's it. And there, the beginning of the quest will begin ...

S
Sh1DzU 10.11.21

There, the campaign needs to get his box out of the Zaporozhets

D
DenKuz 10.11.21

There, the campaign needs to get his box out of the Zaporozhets
First, he gives this quest, then you share in brotherly all the swag found in the Zaporozhets. But after ordering a rifle from Nimble, he begins to drive sweat on GG. But these tasks are performed nonlinearly, if he starts to pester because of the rifle, then the quest with the lost swag will not be completed in any way ...

S
Sh1DzU 10.11.21

It is not necessary to share, you can give the gimbal, it will open not for free, of course. But I still received no orders.

t
timtimH 10.11.21

I remember a friend telling me about the game. "Well, I got a Gauss cannon, hid it in a box on Janov for now. Then I go, and this idiot rushing at me - give me my bagpipe ..." I say: "Listen, have you checked Gauss for a long time?" - "Well, no, not really, but what?" - "So Snag stole her from you." - "What-oh-oh ?! S ... ka, s ... ka! All equipment! Everything! Everything! Everything! I will buy 20 armor-piercing cartridges and put everything into it! I will not regret! Let him be dead, dead !!! "
The phrase "Let him be dead!" now one of my favorites.

F
FerroR 10.11.21

Den Kuz, I have nothing like that? I just gave him the container, taking only the first-aid kits.

W
WITCHER18 10.11.21

Damn, I can't find a cave near the burnt-out farm! with the controller speaking .... there is a current cave with flying balls ..

v
vlаd_xDDD 10.11.21

WITCHER18 she is not next to him a little further

[
[Uncle Yar] 10.11.21

WITCHER18, from the burnt-out farm, go up the map along the road, then the road turns left onto the bridge to the sawmill, and you go straight. On the sides, you will see a hole. When I was scared for the first time there, I didn't know what was there at all

[
[Uncle Yar] 10.11.21

And I like to take a walk with the team through the dungeon. Especially Vano's phrases. When you don't open the door for a long time, they alternately wet the bark

W
WITCHER18 10.11.21

OK, I'll check the ATP .... by the way, where to look for the barge and the joker?) I play in freeplay, this one square remained

[
[Uncle Yar] 10.11.21

The joker's skeleton lies just south of the Sosnodub anomaly, next to his PDA and a gas mask. And the corpse of the barge in the cave where before that you were looking for the speaking controller.

W
WITCHER18 10.11.21

ok look) ATP

t
timtimH 10.11.21

Um, in my opinion, in another cave - exactly under the conflagration.

[
[Uncle Yar] 10.11.21

Timi, what's in the other cave under fire?

W
WITCHER18 10.11.21

Indeed, I found a barge in a cave with anomalies without a controller ...

h
hamyak10498 10.11.21

with the controller, it turned out cool for me on the burnt-out farm. the blowout drove me there, and I was a completely newbie, I was a controller from Abakan, I crashed

M
Metal messiah 10.11.21

hamyak10498
Necrophile!