3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Most Hated Fighter (Mortal Kombat (2011))

The fighter you dislike the most.
136 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 10.11.21

And for me Jax and Noob and not because they are black

v
vizas101 10.11.21

Nightwolf, Stryker, Kano - I don't know why, but I hate them since Sega

T
Troy. 10.11.21

Ihalainen
You just can't into this character.

I am annoyed by Smoke, or rather not so much the character as the players playing for him. And in general, all the comrades who have little life left are straining and they start spamming any feces (like balls or shots) because they cannot in close combat and Scorpio, who can get you right from the very corner of the map with his snake. -Ray, which is done by pressing 2 fucking buttons, and it turns out that in order to successfully conduct a battle, it is enough to press them, this is called CASUALITY, it would be better to take an example from SF where, for an ultra-combo, it was necessary to catch the moment and have time to spend combination. And the deadline in the combo also bothers me, it's damn easy between punches when you can get kicked properly. Wax ... MAXIMUM HATE.

z
zoha-zver 10.11.21

sector, with its fucking teleport

K
Krio_ru 10.11.21

game Scratch. enemies of Shao Kahn

N
Ners23 10.11.21

Nobody bothers you too much. After all, my skill is much higher than that of all the people who unsubscribed from the top combined.

Y
You_rock 10.11.21

The noob saibot enrages, I understand why.
And the scorpion, because probably 80% of online opponents choose it and start calling with a teleport and grabbing a snake, it is completely uninteresting to play against them.

T
Troy. 10.11.21

Ners23
After all, my skill is much higher than that of all people put together.
It seems to me that you exaggerate slightly (literally just a little).

A
Aizek15 10.11.21

Reptile doesn’t like appearance and as a fighter there’s nothing about
Freddie + from the new film and MK isn’t needed in this game
Liu Ken has been infuriating since the days of shogi, but here he learned to play and seemed to me a more interesting Persian
. ahem, monda since the times of shogi and now her mother is knocking the BBPE) Oh, and yes, she interrupted everyone on the plot at the end, okay Shao Kahn would have come and smashed everyone's heads on a hammer, but with some kind of leftist tricks she was able to work everyone out, and each had one blow DULL ...

B
BloodyCamper 10.11.21

As I understand it, everyone here considers Nuba a character for noobs. And for me, Scorpio is the simplest character, which is why everyone loves him so much.
By sabzh, I don't really like Kano and Striker - it's very difficult to play for them against enemies with a teleport / disable.
By the way, I don’t understand why everyone here doesn’t like a reptile. If you hit the opponent with a large ball, then this is a 100% uppercut. We alternate with tackles and that's it.

PS I also hate Liu Kang for his monkey cries, even if he is gorgeous as a fighter.

A
Aizek15 10.11.21

BloodyCamper
Well, about Scorpio, he agrees, he is the easiest Persian to learn, and Sub-Zero too) Well, Reptile's appearance is miserable and it works from long-range drivers, I like Johnny and Smoke the most, 1 funny guy and in games this is not enough and 2 purebred ninja- assassin ... I like these

A
AriellaPrendermi 10.11.21

Smoke pisses me off ...
Teleports, and everything teleports ... ohhh

A
AyCtims 10.11.21

Well, how can someone infuriate here? It's a game, the truth sometimes gets me sick of slow mo ...

G
GIGASLAM 10.11.21

Killer PRO 47
I will definitely buy, but the problem is that the hands are crooked, I can't put the block on time and make long combos.
I'll add all the bosses, because in the tower of trials they pretty much got me and most likely everyone who uses teleports, but in general I hate everyone, what can I say, here every fighter can be fiercely hated if the enemy is a nerd, or an expert bot

G
Gabriel freeman 10.11.21

Sub-Zira is the best fighter

And his hellish side is Noob Saibot.

And how to put spoilers here?

D
Diflucan 10.11.21

Reptile is my favorite fighter, 2 suits and all UG - except MK1! I just don't like the lizard-like look.

S
Skypirich 10.11.21

Shao Kon, with its artificially inflated complexity

D
Diflucan 10.11.21

Skypirich
This is not ShaoKon, as you put it, with overstated complexity, it's just that someone's hands are growing out of the wrong place! I am amazed at people who are running threads on the forum to create how to kill ShaoKan! on an expert with a maximum of 10th time I kill him, certainly a difficult type, but this is how the boss should be.

G
Gabriel freeman 10.11.21

Diflucan
Of course, no one has canceled the difficulties, but when the computer itself cheats, it can also be annoying.

z
z_sail 10.11.21

Ermak and Nub. Because they can masturbate in two ways.
In general, the striker, kano, shiva, the cabal model - horror, fredy krueger.
In general, incredibly ugly models of all the characters: a small head, no neck, a triangular back, thick cylindrical bitsuhi, women have healthy silicone breasts. Sonya Blade was so cute in MK3 Ultimate. Cabal has become a fit for Freddy Krueger.
PS I still think MK3 Ultimate is the best part.