3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Most Hated Fighter (Mortal Kombat (2011))

The fighter you dislike the most.
136 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya Dark 10.11.21

I don’t know about you, but Milena with her teleporters is terribly infuriating to me

G
Grandfather Babay 10.11.21

Topic title ..... I am indignant ....

I hate Quan-Chi

T
Tough_Gat 10.11.21

Gabriel Freeman
"Of course, no one has canceled the difficulties, but when the computer itself cheats, it can also be annoying."
I totally agree, sometimes you jump, you are at such a height where, purely technically, he cannot reach with a hammer, but he strikes - and - what do you think - hits somehow o_O. This really pisses me off. Sometimes it feels like he is using an aimbot, which automatically targets the player and manages to hit.
On the topic - all the bots that can use teleports are enraged, because they often do so, they are already bored. Sometimes you gouge - you gouge the bot, and in the middle of your swing, suddenly - a portal - jumped out from above / below and sent it to fly for a while, while the Persian "wakes up" from an unsuccessful blow.

M
Mr_Y 10.11.21

I just bomb from Jax, at higher difficulty levels, he almost does not allow anything to be done, intercepts in the air, turns out of grabs, breaks through blocks and blocks competently. I would also like to mention such a noble monster as Shao Kahn, not because of the difficulty even (although ..), but more because he does not fight in a variety of ways and stupidly, for example, he can, like a schoolboy, play in a row with his flying hammer 3-4 times (and after all, it stuns just in order to have time to do it again, 1 time was caught - minus half HP).

S
Skypirich 10.11.21

Diflucan
I didn't mean just high complexity. And at the expense of hands, if you are about yourself, then I sympathize.
And do not be amazed and take everything to heart, there are always dissatisfied people on the Internet.

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

Quan Chi is a bald-eared corpse-colored monkey with a cheating jump from above which you can hardly dodge and then
50-50 Liu Keng or the weakest and saddest Persian since the days of the dandy - Raiden.

i
illegal3 10.11.21

Quan Chi

S
SugarPlus 10.11.21

Tula potsik
Why dodge if you can block and go into a counter-attack?
The dandy did not have MK
Ryden awesome character

Noob and disgraced

d
dushadushadusha 10.11.21

rokziel
There was no MK on the dandy
And what's this ?:
http://emudendy.ru/dendy_m/tzpl.html
http://emudendy.ru/dendy_m/tzfr.html
http://emudendy.ru/dendy_m/tzft.html

W
WarlokIII 10.11.21

dushadushadusha
This is a Chinese chatter, these are not official versions ...

according to sabzh
Noob patamushta is Nubovsky, Kano his appearance and his style of speaking do not seduce me, Shao Kahn is an impenetrable fart ...
Do not drive on Kun Lao, he has the most, in my opinion , cool combat ...

C
Cruz80 10.11.21

Shao Kahn and Quan Chi paired with Scorpio - replayed each of these fights ten times. Also Milina, probably, because, I quote: "For #% ala teleport, with #% and boobs." All good :)

m
mc1death 10.11.21

I hate Kano and Ermak the most. The rest of them are somehow more or less I can digest, although there are precedents. Kano enrages because of his "kolobok" flying, and Ermak is just annoying with his greenery. Well, I don't like him.

I know they will minus, but I play for Kong Lao and Nightwolf. It took me a long time to decide on the choice, but these 2 characters suit me very much.

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

rokziel
"There was no MK on the dandy" great joke, Andryush.

PS blocks in principle in MK I never use.

C
Cruz80 10.11.21

Tula potsik, block nnnnnada?

W
WarlokIII 10.11.21

Tula potsik
Officially, there was no MK on Dandy, this is a pirate version, which a Chinese woman was repaired on her knee

m
mc1death 10.11.21

Tula potsik, you would at least open Wikipedia with gamestop, smart guy ...

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

Cruz80
Block is not nada, but it slows down the pace of the game.
WarlokIII
There it is almost indistinguishable from the original, and the whole of Russia played in the 90s in these versions on the same Chinese "Nintendo" called dandy and everyone is happy and contented so what?
mc1death
I have a life experience that perfectly replaces pedivics.

C
Cruz80 10.11.21

Tula potsik, I don't use the block myself either, so plus and be healthy)

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

saboteyr
I would have done a lot of fatalities in the history of fashion, especially on Kano, who is forced to fuck with almost every fighter.

P
Prais26 10.11.21

I don't like the selection of Persians and their implementation in general. MKA had a lot of fighters for every taste and color, they didn't even bother to add bosses to the game, but they shoved Freddy Krueger, who was not at all in the subject, IMHO, not to mention his dull combos. Didn't add my favorite Chameleon, which I loved to play so much.
It also pisses me off that all the fighters are steroid pitching (you can see different Street Fighters). Okay, let's say, ninjas, but, blah, why did they make a brutal out of Striker? the visor back ... And from this I want to puke - they copied an image from Captain America?