3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Most Hated Fighter (Mortal Kombat (2011))

The fighter you dislike the most.
136 Comments
Sort by:
F
F_1N 10.11.21

noob and scorpion, only terrible players and schoolchildren take it, skill is not needed, but life is spoiled.

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

Prais26
Now, I also did not like what they did to my beloved Stryker. Some kind of closet with a square head. And in story fashion, Cabal wears a classic suit from what the hell.

V
VVarn1ng 10.11.21

Kwang Chi, because he looks like a shit, you can't hide from him in a block because of the garbage that is beaten from the ground, you can't attack either because he has a good teleport.
Liu Kang - pissed me off with the shogi, the sounds he makes.

Prais26
Are you kidding me? He can kill the god of thunder with this shocker xD

A
Alchemist 10.11.21

I don't like Liu Kenga even with shogi

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

VVarn1ng
I am especially infuriated by Kuang's bread and butter when you fight with him and look at the mini-face that is on the upper right ... shame))
And so he looks like Hitman from Absolution.

D
Diflucan 10.11.21

Skypirich
And here I am then? fortunately, killing Shao-Kahn does not cause problems for me. Here is from a noob-saybot in a ninja costume, I am not bad at all)

Tula pootsik
As for Kuan, this character pleases me, especially when friends freak out because of his malevolent ridicule :)

T
Tula Potsik 10.11.21

ShaoKan is cute, such cool eyes in a helmet, it looks like worms mayhen))

F
Funny cat 10.11.21

Sonya is very fond of long combos and constantly uses her special blows.

P
Pirozhok-san 10.11.21

Liu Kanga - fu ...

R
Richards 10.11.21

MNot only the noob saibot, his only minus is his teleport, if it were not for him, it would have been balanced anyway, since there is a shadow throw with a capture, moreover, even if the enemy is in the block and does normal damage, good and powerful combo and anti-block cloud, and here is a teleporter, not just a topic to be honest, but, as it were, the name on his strip of lives proves for whom he is. Smoke is also a cheat, in a reinforced three shock it hammers with a teleport, but here at least you can block and there are no grabs from afar, Enrage lyu kan with his screaming flying leg cartoon)) and Raiden, with his lousy rocket.

V
VVarn1ng 10.11.21

Raji-Dragon
Nub has weak combos and slow hits, his hits are weaker and slower than Jax.

Tula potsik
Yes, ShaoKan is overly cute, it was even a pity to kill)))

G
Grey74 10.11.21

I don’t know, this scuffle amuses me, so of course the body porters are enraged, especially those who don’t have to go downstairs to hit it: Smoke, Scorpio, Scarlet ... But most of all Cyrax, I don’t know why, although he needs it.

A
Alexey Nekrasov 10.11.21

Raiden, because it seems like the god of thunder and all that, and it is very easy to defeat him and Shao Kahn, because he always uses a hammer or arrows and rarely fights hand-to-hand (((

|
| Dominus | 10.11.21

Robots hate them, Ermak also infuriates especially those who have learned three tricks and spam with the same tricks

D
D_Ace007 10.11.21

Shao Kahn and Raiden. Raiden for his stupidity (according to the plot) and Shao Kahn for his techniques (hammer, arrows).

R
RobVanDam 10.11.21

Scorpion, everyone online chooses it, and it freezes. As if there are no other normal fighters.

T
The emperor 2 10.11.21

RobVanDam is
not surprising, it has some of the easiest combos.

f
falsh777 10.11.21

Sindel. Well, into the furnace to the scorpion.

G
Gabriel freeman 10.11.21

D_Ace007
Shao Kahn does not have a combo at all, only special attacks, I checked it on the mod.

d
dushadushadusha 10.11.21

Raiden.