3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Most Hated Fighter (Mortal Kombat (2011))

The fighter you dislike the most.
136 Comments
Sort by:
k
kornaje 10.11.21

Scorpio Sub Zero, Noob Saibot, Raptail, Ermak, Smoke

d
dozer21088 10.11.21

100% Noob-his teleport really kicks in! Especially in the "secret battle" in the arena where a man revives the dead on the backdrop when his blows are obviously stronger, plus constant teleportation: (((

G
G2P2 10.11.21

Freddy Krueger is not a fighter, but the garbage that litters Mortal Kombat.

e
emptyProfile 10.11.21

And I like everything! 90% of people do not like fighters because of their crooked hands! 10% find fault with the fighters saying they teleport and all that !!!

P
PatRoHanovich 10.11.21

Freddy Krueger annoys me. No, as a fighter he is not bad, his techniques are effective, fatalities are spectacular, but somehow he does not fit into the game.

G
Gabby freez 10.11.21

Barack, it's hard to attack him. And the tactics, to sit in ambush, I hate.

M
Mr. Revan 10.11.21

liu kan infuriates the most stupid combos I couldn’t knock them Shao Kan even with 3 attempts on the easiest
and in fight modes I Shao Kan from 1 attempt on difficulty level 3 out of 5 currencies by other fighters for example Sonya Blade or Kung Lao

N
NIKO339 10.11.21

Keino is the dumbest character on an expert with a ball that rolls around the map like a FINAL SCREAM AAAAAAAAA)))

c
creshell73 10.11.21

tell me how to create your own reskins for characters?

C
Cool_User 10.11.21

How many whiners then =) You will learn to play first!

P
Platypus of War 10.11.21

Shiva and the Reptile

d
djon120 10.11.21

I hate Kano !!! :)

k
kagatyn 10.11.21

Sindel purely because of the plot I hate

N
NIKO339 10.11.21

Cool_User
And here learn how to play, let's say I play for cano and I am enraged by his dibbled tricks, you still tell all the Persians you like balabol, play with me for you all the characters will be hated)

m
mad_le_zisell 10.11.21

I hate Liu Kang. Gong Lao was also depressed. Shiva is just a dumb character.

V
VVarn1ng 10.11.21

I will add Cage to Liu Kang, they enrage me with their shouts during the battle.

A
Agnessa Lanskaya 10.11.21

Liu Kang pisses me off he screams disgusting

s
swdimatut 10.11.21

I do not understand why everyone is so driven to a noob ??? oh yeah ... teleport. The block solves all the problems
and it is not the fighter himself who enrages the campaign, but the people who use this teleport, the Persian himself is the norm.
I bet that everyone played for him in the Mortal ultimatum on the shoga ..
and I agree that the squeals of Liu Kang are very disgusting, so he especially hated him on the shoga.
PS in this part quan chi infuriates, just no fighter!

T
Thor324 10.11.21

female characters, I'm always distracted by their boobs, pause and start chasing

C
Capitaan Jack Sparrow 10.11.21

downloaded a patch that allows you to play for bosses, now none of the "simpletons" roll XD