3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Fair PVP Rules Discussion (Diablo 2)

There was a proposal to change some points of the rules, it is required to find out the opinion of the players on this matter

1. Cancellation of the ban on the use of the knockback property in the Amazon.
2. Prohibiting the use of wall protrusions as a shelter.
3. Permission to pick up mana bottles from the ground when playing against sorceresses using the "Energy shield" skill.
4. Forbid all the curses of the necromancer (namely, the dangerous Weaken, which reduces the enemy's damage by a third!), Except for low res.
114 Comments
Sort by:
i
irknet 10.11.21

I agree with point 3.

H
Hav 10.11.21

1.for.
2. against. (there will be endless arguments with terminology, understanding of concepts and lags, desami)
3. against.
4. for.

Regarding the third point: to pick up bottles from previously killed monsters or thrown by yourself earlier?

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Dobermn
ti yje 3 raza post otredaktiroval, glyadi k zavtryawnemy ytry vse 4 za bydyt; D

y
yok0o 10.11.21

1.Knockback from Amazon is imba, if once hit by lf, then the opponent will die in FHR - against 2.prohibit
camping behind obstacles, but just fly in to strip off a paravoz of spiritists or hectares is sometimes necessary - for prohibiting a long stay in corners, but not full
3. it will be necessary to impose a restriction on the drunk cans of the EU rival of the sorceress (let's say 32 cans in total - 16 base + 16 from the ground) and nothing prevents the EUke before the start of the duel, especially to pick up and throw out the cans ... just as a fire EU sorceress can throw into these banks of meteors, which will make it impossible to pick them up - in general, for
4. curses are not needed -

it is also worth prohibiting give facets altogether, it is not very pleasant to replay an already long and difficult duel bvc vs blizzard sorc (very often I win on low xp)

and add at least one fire-lighter moderator, otherwise the qvr alone will not cope ...

H
Hav 10.11.21

T-Fox
I added -_-

T
T-fox 10.11.21

yok0o
and add at least one fire-lighter moderator, otherwise the qvr alone will not cope ...
What a caring xD

Yes, plus, modernization is needed, only such that it is constantly online.

H
Hav 10.11.21

++++++++++++

y
yok0o 10.11.21

T-Fox
already has an idea for the tournament)

T
Torum. 10.11.21

g_n
1) here some Amazonian, apparently, incorrectly formulated, but you can use a knockback with a bow. It is forbidden with javelins, nothing needs to be canceled.
Against.

2) not the best formulation. If a bunch of missiles flies behind you and you throw them off with the help of a wall / house, then there is nothing wrong with that and nothing needs to be changed. If they shoot at you (for example, they've locked them in), and you are standing behind the wall / house / in the house (I don't know why and who will do this, just as an option), this is basically a passive and you don't need to call him any other phrases ...
Against.

3) everything is clear here, there should be no victories / defeats in mana, given that the hekkers have it unlim, and the others do not. There is a five-minute combat limitation, and mana is often not enough due to passive healing play. For an equal fight, I think it is possible to pick up cans against trees. Banks thrown in advance at the entrance to the city.
Per.

4) Poisoner is not a Persian pvp, and he does not need any additional curses, except for low cut.
Per.

In general, I would suggest tightening the rules against the trees.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

1) Amazon is too weak in pvp, it is killed by all 6 classes. I don’t understand at all how this happened, that she was banned from KB, with its then small potential. Allowing her to use kb, Amka will be able to fight back at least a couple of classes, which undoubtedly should have been done a long time ago. In short, definitely yes.

2) The wording is the same as in paragraph 25: "It is forbidden to use houses as a shelter." They have been playing with this wording for years and years, and no one has complained. Naturally, it is understood here that you cannot stand passive in these protrusions, and not throw off the missiles that fly after you. In short, with this or that wording, but definitely paragraph 25 needs to be supplemented.

3) well, yes, for, if only within reasonable limits. Otherwise, let's go to the rakarat, and the opponent will start wearing 200 pieces of cans, clutter it all up, and then I'll play in lags.

4) It's good that necromancers don't use the weaken curse yet. I suppose that the barb, smith, amke, etc. physical demagers would not be pleased if their dmg were cut by 33%, and there is also a bonner, which is already difficult to kill without any weaken. Definitely yes.

d
d_zen 10.11.21

1.za
2.protiv
3.za
4.protiv

p
pirya 10.11.21

1. For. You need to give the Amazon at least something that will level her with other classes. Although, I suppose, the Amazon will fall, as it did.
2. For. The game "from the wall" is used by trapsassins, who play for the time, and then go to the areat - it's not fair.
3. For. If sorceresses use their infinite mana, and bet on the fact that by dragging out the battle, the enemy will run out of mana or arrows. This cannot be called normal fair play.
4. For. Although, I do not know at all who shakes these curses. Let there be only low res and hell for tvt.

p
pirya 10.11.21

yok0o
Amazon will never become imboy. Imba is a shadow master that is mind blast outside the screen, and does not require any skill from the player.
and add at least one fire-lighter moderator.
Maybe you need to, but maybe not. It is necessary, because it is difficult for one or two to conduct a tournament - it is very time consuming, it is not always possible to follow everything. And not necessary, because several times I tried to organize a tournament, but there were not many people willing to play.
In general, how you can contact me is indicated in my profile. If I am online, I will definitely help.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

pirya
menya besit kogda bobrom k amke podletel, ona tebya loknula lfom i ti stoiw dergaewsya v fhr
ne blok je vs nix odevat '
a moder pvp nujen ne stol'ko dlya turnirov (kotorix v principe tuti net), a v tvidu togo 4 v mesyac poyavslyaewsya, grina i ostera net vovse. kogda nada pvp pod runu ili zabanit 'zlostnogo naruwitelya kvr est' online ne vsegda.
da i voobwe nada kakto pvp podnimat 's kolen, vsegda po 7 tel v igre pvp afk stoyat

p
pirya 10.11.21

yok0o
Block ofk to dress against ama. On Skype, I'm almost always online.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

pirya
blok dlya slabix: C

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

I would create it in the main section, otherwise here visitors are almost like in the trade hkkl

1. +
I can only quote: I don’t understand at all how this happened, that she was banned kb
2. ±
xs why stand there, well, let it be forbidden.
3. +
And arrows to the Amazons. Sun everyone.

4. -
Weaken, which, reduces the damage of the enemy by a third!
Either ikspertiza, or so conceived. In diablo from blizzard minus damage from weaken adds up with ed from other sources, so these -33 against the background of hundreds of food in barb / ama / smith / who are not very noticeable.

H
HoJlb 10.11.21

1. Against.
2. For.
3. Against.
4. Against.

A
Anatolia 10.11.21

1 for ... 2 for ........... 3 for ... 4 for

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Admin, well, what is there, when will we sum up the results?