3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Fair PVP Rules Discussion (Diablo 2)

There was a proposal to change some points of the rules, it is required to find out the opinion of the players on this matter

1. Cancellation of the ban on the use of the knockback property in the Amazon.
2. Prohibiting the use of wall protrusions as a shelter.
3. Permission to pick up mana bottles from the ground when playing against sorceresses using the "Energy shield" skill.
4. Forbid all the curses of the necromancer (namely, the dangerous Weaken, which reduces the enemy's damage by a third!), Except for low res.
114 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafuсka 10.11.21

versus
versus 3. versus 4. versus

y
yashur 10.11.21

1 for
2 for, if we mean passive leap from corner to corner (never saw that someone was hiding in them actively, and to use the wall for dropping missaylov and mindblasta nothing criminal there)
3. if the use of the well because it does not solve the problem of depletion of manna, then I do not see anything wrong with using cans 4.for
, the truth will not change anything significant

U
UFC1 10.11.21

Please allow the maximum damage reduced in Fair Pvp (as it once was)!

U
UFC1 10.11.21

g_n
... dear!

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Please fix the maximum damage reduced in Pvp. Well, the arithmetic of this thing at the same time.

T
Torum. 10.11.21

UFC1
He's already legal. Even more than the maximum.
It would be okay to fix it, of course, but how then will the firk play with its underdog with brute force of other%.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Torum.
and you are already afraid of the firm: C

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Dobermn
I'm not afraid of anyone. Bradduels with overd% were enough.

R
RainInTheNight 10.11.21

for for
for
for
against

H
Hav 10.11.21

Torum.
if you cannot kill someone, it only speaks about your skill. And if you can - then why whine?

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Dobermn
If you weren’t a dtspshnik, you would have noticed that there is no whining here for two reasons: first, I don’t care about the Opening boars (including the firm), I don’t play there; secondly, on fair pvp, the value of dr% is set at a certain size, I did not come up with this figure.
Your feminine logic always leads you somewhere in the wrong direction, you would think less, dear.

y
yamas 10.11.21

the second point does not prohibit hanging out at the pits non-stop?

T
Torum. 10.11.21

yamas
Pits are not a shelter.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

If only some kind of unsubscription in the style of "Opinions are divided blablabla, it works - do not touch, so nothing will change." And that feeling of incompleteness.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Opinions are divided blablabla, it works - do not touch, so nothing will change

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

T-Fox
Thank you. It's easier for me now.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

QLinkee
xDDD

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

Well, maybe up? Or is it all in the end?)
1) with KB on a swap, everything is ambiguous, in general it is very lacking when playing with faith / MB 5 soc na ow, I would even say that this is critical vs many charms, because kb gives a very large potential to the Amazon and allows her to fully reveal herself with a 7 frame attack.
but on the other hand, if you take the last break for Java with KB, and even without it, the Amazon can drive the apponent into fxr animation very strongly, which for some becomes, if not fatal, then about that. with javelins.
I think it would be worth approving this business, although it was empty for me, because I'm driving the Amazon) wet dreams
2) against, there will be a lot of vague disputes.
3) for unambiguously, eu op and that's it: D, although to be honest, arrows can also be attributed to this rule, because with a passive game, if not always then very often I ran out of arrows, but run in the hope of catching up with the esk and kill javelina, even if you really want to collect all the missiles and the game for eski will go in a different way. You need more quivers in general, at least 1 can be thrown on the way to the city.
4) for

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

g_n
1 - leave everything as it is, Knokback is not needed in Java.
2 is an incomprehensible solution (only if for assassins), but such passives are rare
3 - you can always wear Insight (meditation) on Swap against Es Sorc. Forgot about this opportunity?
4 - Checked recently, Weaken stopped working. I propose to resolve it, taking into account the 58% dr rule or by
FPK I rocked it, and it turns out ... PG only upsets.

Pirya - correctly mentioned the Shadom Master.
On my own I will add:
prohibit ES sorke (damage to taken goes to mana) na fair pvp
Removed Weaken, left the advantage for Wind-dru and BvC, I
propose to prohibit the skill Barb: Natural Resistanse and Iron skin
I propose to ban Amazonke Open Woods altogether, if we allow Knokback I
propose to ban Open Woods Barb, as well as Deadly Strike. in order to equalize the chances with Weaken.
Why didn't you think about the fact that the paladin's Resist Lightning aura gives + 1-20% to max Lres? of which + 10% gives passively, without using the aura, is it allowed or not?
prohibit the assassin's weapon blok, or so that it works at a maximum of 30% in order to equalize the

casters' chances on the account of caly golema - cold immun, And fire golema - absorb 86% think for yourself

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

My amendment to the rules 3 years ago, about which I heard - "later":
11. Overly passive play is prohibited.
Examples of passive play:
-the player stands still and waits for the approaching enemy to run into his attack;
-the player is outside the mini-map for more than 10 seconds;
-the player attacks from such a distance, from which his attacks have a very small chance of hitting the enemy, and tries to maintain such a distance;
-The player runs away for a long time to regenerate HP / MP.
A moderator can award a loss in a round for passive play only if such moments noticeably prevail.

13. Cold Resistance:
- 75 cut + 0% abs. (The overresist is capped at 325 (100 + 75 + 325 = 500 total cut).
- 75 cut + 20% abs (Overresist limited to 255 (100 + 75 + 255 = 430 total cut)
- 75 cut + 40% abs (Overresist limited to 180 (100 + 75 + 180 = 355 total cut)

.Individual rules for classes:

Sorceress:
- It is forbidden to replenish life more than 27 when using the Energy Shield skill
- It is forbidden to use any absorbs in a duel ES Sorceress vs ES Sorceress. (Exception - Nightwing's Veil is allowed.) Resist variations: 75% res + 0abs

Barbarian:
- Forbidden open wounds more than 25% (see formula). Allowed to use more only against enchantments with teleport.
- Formula of effective OPEN WOUNDS%:
(primary_weaponOW% + secondary_weaponOW%) / 2 + totalOW% =
Primary_weaponOW% =% Open Wounds on the weapon above the hero's gloves.
Secondary_weaponOW% =% Open Wounds on the weapon above the hero's boots.
TotalOW% =% Open Wounds on other things.

- An example of an effective Open Wounds for the Grief + Beast + Gore Rider bundle:
(0% + 25%) / 2 + 10% = 22.5% OW

- Cold Resistance:
- 75rez + 0% abs, Overresist is limited to 255 (100 + 75 + 255 = 430 total cut).
- 75 cut + 20% abs, Overresist limited to 215 (100 + 75 + 215 = 390 total cut).
- 75 cut + 40% abs, Overresist limited to 140 (100 + 75 + 140 = 315 total cut).

- Fire resistance is limited to 85% + 0% abs.
- Light resistance is capped at 85 + 0% abs (Thundergod's vigor is allowed).