3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Fair PVP Rules Discussion (Diablo 2)

There was a proposal to change some points of the rules, it is required to find out the opinion of the players on this matter

1. Cancellation of the ban on the use of the knockback property in the Amazon.
2. Prohibiting the use of wall protrusions as a shelter.
3. Permission to pick up mana bottles from the ground when playing against sorceresses using the "Energy shield" skill.
4. Forbid all the curses of the necromancer (namely, the dangerous Weaken, which reduces the enemy's damage by a third!), Except for low res.
114 Comments
Sort by:
m
malloc 10.11.21

> "new ere" pg
pg is not the same? :)

T
Torum. 10.11.21

malloc
Two or three years if not the same.

When you mainly see boners and traps in pvp, you don't really have to talk about something.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

Greenaa
bvc 7000hp with over 200 holds 4 blizzards for 5 dies, without over 2 (well, blizzards without a block from one WW fall, and in a block it happens from one too) Quite equal chances.
as a Blizz sorki user, unsubscribed.
And if you wear more overs than blizz Cm with facets = sorca meat, more precisely, the chances will drop by 20-30%

But at the expense of individual classes without Bo, Assi has Wb, druid CA, necromancer clay golem (immun cold), the magpie has ES, the amka has dodges ..
the closest has nothing but 1100-1400hp. And she falls on 2lightning Notice 1 tornado, 2 spares

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

Greenaa
Are you a case from another server?)

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
I do not answer provocative questions.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

blizka ne pvp 4ar - go ee rezat 'c koncami, vsem plevat'
po teme - toje obidno umirat 'ot 1-2 random blizov

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

>> But at the expense of individual classes without Bo, Assi has Wb, druid CA, necromancer clay golem (immun cold), magpie ES, Amka dodges ..
In short, paladins need to be apat!

T
T-fox 10.11.21

QLinkee What the
heck? Let's cut them down too, why fall with one or two rounds of hammers? I propose to prohibit Hammer end, and Smither Foch. xDDD

T
Torum. 10.11.21

ICQ prohibit shadow.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

Greenaa
yok0o the
fact that you dnari jump into random bliz is understandable - that's all the question is settled.

By the way, and the one who is more or less skillful for blizzards, knows how to predict the attack and TP of the enemy, and throws there near - it is called intentional, not random.
We played with Flame Blizz vs BVC .. from 15 - 3 scores and 1 draw, no random blizzards. And yes, without over, BVC drops by 5 blasts

m
malloc 10.11.21

Torum.
yes, two years ago, it was even more or less normal

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

T-Fox
Resolved. We prohibit.

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

Fix this please

z
zmrz 10.11.21

strange déjà vu ...

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

yok0o
Same as falling from random spears. You don't need to change anything)

m
malloc 10.11.21

zmrz
hello zmrz

z
zmrz 10.11.21

malloc
hello

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Aler probably sits and thinks: why the heck you need to change some rules, you still can't even hold a tournament.
And don't tell me that people are not going to play because the rules are imbalanced.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

strange deja vu ...
who removed my plus post zmrza? :( PEOPLE FOR WHAT? !!

T
T-fox 10.11.21

zmrz
zdarova

Obsessed
strange deja vu ...
And che? has there already been a similar trade once?