3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 10.11.21 07:20 pm

Fair PVP Rules Discussion (Diablo 2)

There was a proposal to change some points of the rules, it is required to find out the opinion of the players on this matter

1. Cancellation of the ban on the use of the knockback property in the Amazon.
2. Prohibiting the use of wall protrusions as a shelter.
3. Permission to pick up mana bottles from the ground when playing against sorceresses using the "Energy shield" skill.
4. Forbid all the curses of the necromancer (namely, the dangerous Weaken, which reduces the enemy's damage by a third!), Except for low res.
114 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 10.11.21

T-Fox, well, this one was up! :-)
Yes - I was not alone! :-)

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Obsessed
ya imel vvidy bil li yje etot spor po povody cold overa ili vi o 4em-to drygom s zmrz govorite? ; D

z
zmrz 10.11.21

T-Fox
hello rakal! ; D I remembered the situation with others on the EU: D

T
T-fox 10.11.21

zmrz
Sereg, in vain you stopped playing, you would bend absolutely everyone. With your departure, a lot has changed, for example, at the moment Blizzard Sorka is one of the strongest in pvp.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

>> With your departure, a lot has changed, for example, at the moment Blizzard Sorka is one of the strongest in pvp.
He pulled everyone close to the bottom :(

z
zmrz 10.11.21

I was pulling everyone close to the bottom :(
QLinkee, I tried; D

T-Fox, along with the grower and the course-necker - these two, by the way, should be cut too!: S

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.11.21

T-Fox
KVR you yourself know how many PvP cheats there are on d2, + you know a lot of BUGS and don't say Aleru.
And you yourself use these Bugs, moreover, I noticed that Dynamix also uses them, accordingly, some kind of clan is created, which distribute cheats and bugs among themselves.
So it is possible that Zmrz has not gone far from the sample
ps I know what I'm talking about, you can not even doubt.

T
T-fox 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
xDDDDD

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Use bugs too. What kind of exposure?)

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

>> I know what I'm talking about, you can be sure.
If you know - give details. It is not good for cheaters and bugusers to play on a good server.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

offer bugi kvra

T
T-fox 10.11.21

yok0o
Then you are my VK, then icq, then you sell bugs. When will I see my share of the sales, huh?

y
yok0o 10.11.21

T-Fox
kogda xot '4to-nibud' prodam (((

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

businessmen; D

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

N bagi pocani o runec
Takje n knockback amazonke, go razrewati!

M
Midollo 10.11.21

Suggest Add item: "It is forbidden to use Amazon Open Wounds if Knockback is used with javelins", I think this will be a reasonable solution, Or just allow KB. A little appetite for an already weak class. If you look at all the tournaments that have taken place for all the time, the Amazon showed little sensible. + besides, using a block against such an ama will greatly reduce its advantage of using kb with javelins. I do not understand the harsh attitude to the introduction of this permission by some players - they say "it will not be possible to ama OverPower aaaaaa" - people will not talk about what ama top # 1 is this nonsense, but it will give it at least some advantage, we don’t apay some kind of build ala fokher or fire asa trapper, we apy the Amazon as a whole so that she could show at least something when playing against the same boner, bvc, druid, assassin, block es forty,

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Midollo
Why apat pvm class? Amazons are irreplaceable on pvp, and pvp can be played without them.

M
Midollo 10.11.21

Torum.
Introduce some variety. If it were a pvm class, there would not be so many prohibitions, then what are the prohibitions for?) How they can compete with strong pvp classes, just the same with ama knockback is a worthy rival, especially critical if ama has faith. But already without the KB - yes, amu is not even taken seriously, I agree.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Midollo, I could be wrong, but most likely not: the admin is waiting for the players' activity, and the players are not expecting anything. therefore, no one will apnet anything and the rules will not change. my IMHO. well, or you personally change the rules, xs.

M
Midollo 10.11.21

Obsessed
You may be right. I just don't understand why this ban was introduced at all, they dropped the already weak class in pvp. It's a pity that pvp on pg is less and less :(