3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Why do people take loans?

Many people take out loans for cars, furniture, household appliances, apartments, and more. Why do they do it, because they are overpaying frantic interest, it is not easier to accumulate this way. Or their salaries are so small that they cannot buy a thing right away. How do you feel about loans, did you take out something on credit?
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARD VEIDOR 10.11.21

The article above is good!
In our country, everyone is against people, but abroad everything is for them! A good salary, pension and excellent conditions for a loan, so it is in our country that it is easier to drown in the quagmire of credit, or even go to jail! But still, I believe that our country will have a great future!

R
RussianQuaker 10.11.21

Thanks for the article, there is a lot to analyze.

P
Porter04 10.11.21

I understand only those people who do not have their own roof over their heads, or who urgently need money for an operation for their relatives. But those who get into slavery for toys such as: car, TV ... silicone buttocks - I did not understand and do not understand.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Porter04
I think only health problems can be a reason for such a step.

1372809 10.11.21

Loans and mortgages are taken by rogue dolpaepy, who thereby feed the banks!

N
NY LEGEND 10.11.21

"But those who get into slavery for toys such as: car, TV ... silicone buttocks - I did not understand and do not understand"
Sometimes it is very important and necessary: ​​D
Car. Let's say you need it in order to go to a high-paying job. It is profitable to take a loan, pay it off, but get a normal job. It will all pay off in the future.
Television. You don't follow the news on the internet, so let the TV talk at least. And suddenly there in the news they say that a meteorite is flying into your area. You will have time to get out of there. And there would be no TV, I would not even recognize. Here, again, a loan is needed: D And if you take a large plasma, you will also see how beautifully it flies in full screen: DDDDD
Silicone buttocks. Let's say a guy likes a girl. Everything suits, everything is super, but her buttocks ... She, in turn, understands that he is cool, he has an expensive car, a large plasma (yes, yes, this is the same dude who took out a loan to go to a high-paying job, on time dumped from a meteorite and as you can see, everything paid off for him and his life was successful) and if she does not make herself silicone buttocks, she will miss him xD

I don’t know what it was possible to write so much about here, but the answer is simple: there is no required amount in cash and I have to issue credit

A
Antoine777 10.11.21

Automobile. Let's say you need it in order to go to a high-paying job.
An interesting psychological fact: many directors of large firms, etc., drive ordinary cars without bothering about their respectability. Of course, everything depends on the director's income, some buy themselves and Maybachs, but the tendency when the director of a company buys a not very expensive and prestigious car for himself is a place to be, quite often. And the main thing is that they buy them with their own money.
While various top managers take fierce loans and sell the last shirt in order to buy the coolest car for themselves, not to drive it, but to show off the coolest one.

u
usoid 10.11.21

Some vesches cost a lot of money, saving such an amount is not that unrealistic, but a very long time. Well, a vesch or a dwelling is needed now. That's for speeding up the process and overpaying.
Personally, I am surprised when people take out a loan for something that you can easily save up for a couple of other salaries. Without straining at all. For example, my goods took a loan to buy my daughter a mobile phone, just for 10 thousand pieces of wood. Moron. This money can be easily set aside straight from his salary, but he chose to feed the bankers.

S
Scream561 10.11.21

Well, someone is so convenient and better.

C
Carry87 10.11.21

You don't need to take a loan! You can just make money here!
http://umnwd.org-job.com

M
MorirMerda 10.11.21

To be honest, I thought that doing tasks, browsing mail and surfing with autosurfing would not make much money. But there are sites that pay very well for such work. One of them is Wmzona.com
For completing assignments, he pays at least ten cents. It's like a MINIMUM. You can earn from $ 150 per day. Verified by personal experience. Average job price $ 30.25. Now complete 5 of these tasks. This is much better than 15 cents a day when scanning mail. So go for it. Here is a link http://wmzona.com/gptr/index.php?r=697191. This is not spam. Thank you for the attention.

E
Ease 10.11.21

Average job price $ 30.25. Now complete 5 of these tasks. That's much better than 15 cents
. Now divide all those numbers by 10 and you have real income.

T
Teemely 10.11.21

Not everyone has a big salary ...

J
Jenny-Zet 10.11.21

One must live within one's means ...

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Timely
So what? And if in a hole in debt and with a small salary, then in general it is almost death.

T
Teemely 10.11.21

Without A Name
Well, it depends on the loan. If everything is calculated according to the salary, then you can take.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Timely
In modern society, I am often not sure of the future. Well, okay, I think it makes no sense to write about it further. People have their own heads on their shoulders, so let them think well about loans.

m
marketer 10.11.21

Would you take microloans in games?

j
jonn2032 10.11.21

Credit is a system of impudent sucking money from a person>: C

T
Tim 10.11.21

only idiots take loans