3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Why do people take loans?

Many people take out loans for cars, furniture, household appliances, apartments, and more. Why do they do it, because they are overpaying frantic interest, it is not easier to accumulate this way. Or their salaries are so small that they cannot buy a thing right away. How do you feel about loans, did you take out something on credit?
79 Comments
Sort by:
P
Predator Kissa ... 10.11.21

People, here is the impression that all salaries here are not less than half a month! At the same time, they do not know what to do with the money ... Let's look at an example with the same car. There is a Russian car industry. Most beginners take our cars. Is that so? So. They break down faster than you can repair them. Question. How to save up for a normal car if all the money is spent on repairs? And without a car there will be no work. A vicious circle, right? Well, there is only one way out - to sell your bucket, take out a loan and buy what you want.
In addition, in order to take out a loan, one must carefully study the credit programs of banks so as not to get into a mess. You have to figure out how you will pay all this money. Yes, you can postpone it for every little thing, but large purchases without loans are almost impossible. In the meantime, you save money, the necessary thing rises in price or turns into old stuff. And then, the loan can always be repaid ahead of schedule. This should not be forgotten.

G
God dandelion 10.11.21

Predator Kissa ... Most beginners take our cars. Is Opel already a Russian car? Did not know.

S
Strel-Ok 10.11.21

Here is a rather interesting cartoon, in an intelligible form explaining how everything works

u
usoid 10.11.21

Predator Kissa ...
As one foreigner told me, he is not a loan to repay it ahead of schedule. Especially if you, as a client, are not happy with that. If the bank recounts and reduces the payment, then it’s another matter. Otherwise, it's complete nonsense. remember: the

bank has already gotten everything from you, interest and typy. Duck what for him to do as a gift in the form of early repayment of the payment ?! Who is the bank to you, matchmaker, brother?
Early repayment of payments, without recalculation - this is idiocy of the purest water. It is only interesting for the bank, which is understandable, and no one else)))

n
niki21 10.11.21

Need a loan urgently? Fill out the online loan application http://www.creditcase.ru/zayavka-na-kredit.html

T
Todevush Drexel 10.11.21

Better to die, but not take out a loan.

F
FELI-X 10.11.21

People are ready to overpay half of the cost in order to get / use the thing now, than to save up for it for several months / years

L
LRoyd232 10.11.21

Prices go up all the time (that's shitty) and it's hard to save. People also take out loans / mortgages. But the overpayment ... Better yet, you can not take them.

P

God's dandelion
Dear, what am I a novice driver?)) And where did you get the idea that my Astra is my first car? What's behind these conclusions? Before that, I drove a seven for several years, learned so to speak. For different repair prices.

usoid
Well, now you seem to be a person who has been here for a long time, I remember you.) Seemingly smart. Your answer surprised me a little.) Early repayment exists so that the amount of the principal debt, and this is the amount of money you received, is repaid in part or in full so that you do not overpay. With both full and partial repayment, you will definitely write an application to write off funds from the loan account. These are the orders. If there is no application, the amount of the monthly payment will be debited from the account. It's simple. I am well aware of interest and other nonsense, thanks to which the bank has money from us. In short, you do not have to be mugs and the bank will not get much from you.

P

LRoyd232
Uh-huh, but as you save up, the thing will rise in price for the amount of that overpayment.))

V
VTshnik 10.11.21

Taking out loans is not always a bad thing. It depends on many factors, such as salary, place of work (official or not), what interest, loan term, marital status, availability of housing, availability of other necessary expenses (rent, food, etc.) and the main AMOUNT. I myself want to take 170 tr. on credit for the purchase of a car. I have a stable place of work, the salary is from 23 to 30 thousand, I take it for 2.5 years at a reduced interest rate, since there is a package of documents confirming my place of work and a stable salary, plus a pledge of a land plot. the overpayment in my case will be only about 15 thousand, the monthly payment in the region of 6 thousand, in my case not half of the salary and there will not be much pressure on the family budget.

The only thing I don’t understand is when a housewife with an income of 15 thousand takes half a lemon of credit, and even more so I don’t understand who is the guarantor in such situations .... this is insanity. And if you have an official place of work and a stable good pay, why not? EVERYTHING SHOULD BE CALCULATED BY YOUR CAPABILITIES THEN THE CREDIT BECOMES A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE SOMETHING EARLIER AND WITHOUT RISKS.

forgot to add. I live with my parents who are generally provided for and invest in other living expenses at a minimum, so I decided to take it, for me, in general, there is no strain to give 6 thousand, because there are still 20 thousand left ...

u
usoid 10.11.21

The Predator Kissa ...
Is that so? Have you ever heard of the fact that in many banks people cannot repay a loan before a certain period of time? I wonder why? And banks do not want to lose their profit in such a way.
Now about the fact that the bank has little to get from us. Delusion. The bank has from the client exactly what it counts on and even more, if the client is in a hurry to pay off the payment by any means. Do you naively think that banks were created so that the common man was good at it? I dare to assure you that no. Banks are not made for you and me. We are forced to use them by any available means (for example, by forcibly transferring our salaries to cards that we really don't need nafik), including fairy tales about free loans. Free cheese only in a mousetrap!

P

usoid
Well, you don’t have to be a fool, so you don’t have to meddle anywhere.) I didn’t say in any of the posts that the bank has practically nothing from us. But, sorry, you have to be a moron to get into the first bank that comes across and not knowing all the details to take a loan there. I don’t know how for you, but for me the card is a very convenient thing. Judge for yourself what is more expensive to lose: a card or cash? I blocked the card, I removed the money from the account, and the lost cash cannot be returned ... I also have a credit card, although I try not to look into it. So loans are not a hindrance if you calculate everything.

p
panda23 10.11.21

After all, they overpay frantic interest, it's not easier to accumulate like that
Hmm, money tends to depreciate ... And on a piece of paper from the bank you will pay the old amount. They do this because there is an incentive to own the object. In the same iron, for example. Without a loan, they spend a little on entertainment and then regret not buying it. And with a loan, they first invested in it, and then spend the rest of the money on vacation ... The example is not the best, but I think it's intelligible.

I don't get into credit ... Comrade got into credit with a car and for the third year has not been able to pay off

o
oranzheviymamont 10.11.21

Normally, the main thing is not to overdo it (there are people who take a loan to pay off loans) I myself have loans, well, little things, I pay for beech, for furniture, I give five obliques every month. A friend took a car loan for 7 years, will overpay 400 thousand wooden ones. So that...

D
DonOlivka 10.11.21

Percentage is not the same percentage. There are good credit cards, on which I overpay three thousand for six months from fifty thousand (percentage + annual commission). I will have time to pay off the debt during the grace period (2-3 months), in general I will not overpay almost anything. There are installments. You can order cash normally, but credit cards are closer to me. Or you can take out a loan for three months for fifty thousand and fly away at an overpayment for six thousand. You need to know, rummage around, look for, and not tremble because of prejudices that there are no rates on loans below 100,500 percent per annum.
But then someone like that. For example, it's easier for me to distribute tangible amounts spent for several months than to stupidly save up or dump the entire cache at once and sit on pasta. This is especially convenient when purchases are piled up at once: birthdays, repairs, equipment upgrades ...

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

it's a hidden urge to suck a bolt

M
Metal eagle returns 10.11.21

I would never take a loan in my life. I couldn't sleep afterwards. I had (and still have) situations when there was not enough money even for food. She survived somehow, but never took loans. You can end up in such an ass that you never get out.

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

and when you take out on credit, you write your phone, and here it starts, you took a computer on credit about 5 years ago, so still SMS comes in, then they call and offer money on credit.

T
Tobias reaper 10.11.21

I think very few people will save up for housing. Now even more so housing prices are growing every day. A person with a low salary (90% of Russians) simply will not be able to outbid the rise in housing prices with his savings. Remember the same crisis, only a few years have passed, and housing prices have doubled. Knowledgeable people are good at this. It would have been possible to buy several apartments 4 years ago, say, for 15 million, now it would have been possible to cut down 30-40.