3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Why do people take loans?

Many people take out loans for cars, furniture, household appliances, apartments, and more. Why do they do it, because they are overpaying frantic interest, it is not easier to accumulate this way. Or their salaries are so small that they cannot buy a thing right away. How do you feel about loans, did you take out something on credit?
79 Comments
Sort by:
e
ewerton 10.11.21

Credit is a simple and quick way out, and then you have to think.

Sometimes it's also a funky incentive to move forward.

R
Russian Nabigatel 10.11.21

To be sold into anal slavery!

S
Ser777 10.11.21

Because our officials have no conscience at all, they have already robbed everything and everywhere that is possible. The salary of ordinary people is 30 thousand of which 80% goes to housing and communal services, etc. But everyone wants to live well and beautifully, and therefore they take loans to fulfill their dreams and then they pay for their whole life ... horror, not the country! For example, near the city of the hydroelectric power station is the main thing we pay 2.60 (two rubles sixty kopecks per 1 kW), while our hydroelectric power station provides electricity to China and there, according to OFFICIAL DATA, if you translate Yuan in rubles, they pay 1.30 rubles / kopeck !!! so that...(

e
ewerton 10.11.21

Grom Zadira
is categorical. and the same mortgage? here 95% of the population cannot buy an apartment for themselves without a loan

S
SUSUL1 10.11.21

Loans are different,
one thing is a loan for a home, a car, or a cool phone or laptop, but at the same time a balanced approach, taking into account their own financial capabilities. Because you often need a car and you can't save for it for 3 years, but then you don't buy 911Porsh, but some kind of tarantass of the middle family class. The situation is the same with housing, today rental prices are already quite close to the amount of loan payments, although our banks have inflated interest rates, which is just a kick-ass.
But there are those who will dial a car / apartment / phone / furniture and household appliances, not counting interest at all. There are always such people - at first they believe in advertising, then they don't read contracts, don't make calculations, and then they have to end up with a lot of money ... Banks love them very much, because they receive both money and collateral assets and a reason to raise interest rates due to risks .. ...

A
Arkezul 10.11.21

tabun-everypony1
And I put the OLOLOSHA filter in the adblock!

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Some things are needed now, some not very much.
You may need a car for work, a trip promises prospects, life with a xenomorph or relatives - ruining it.

M
MQlife 10.11.21

I don’t know, I wouldn’t take loans, I’m afraid somehow

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

to constantly feel the tight dollar rate in your anus

B
Balda716 10.11.21

Bo head de ball from.

s
schta 10.11.21

I took loans twice. for an apartment and a car. paid ahead of schedule and forgot.

n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

I have not read the comments, but I think they wrote it before me. I'll say all the same: perhaps a person needs something desperately, but there is no money. There is only one way out: to go into debt, you can also unofficially. But people, it seems, usually take a loan from bulldozer.

B
Balda716 10.11.21

This is a new Western way of life imposed on the foolish sheep. Sheep need a shepherd - some pot-bellied "saint", others - a dollar.

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

The question is very individual. I think it is mainly large purchases: a house, a car, study. This is something that cannot be purchased right away. I am a supporter of this, it is better to postpone it, or take it in line.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

Credits are usually taken when the product is needed, but there is no money for it, but it is easier to pay in installments. A possible jump in prices can also affect the decision. The very first computer took on credit in 2007 for 48,500. But that was a complete set, including a printer

w
we get what we deserve 10.11.21

To survive. If there is a complete ass in a state with finances, then there is simply no alternative.

J
Just Max 10.11.21

credit is skynet don't trust him

W
Wing42 10.11.21

"Why do people take loans?"
To pay off the previous loan, otherwise no one seems to know.

7Rain7 10.11.21

They are masochists.