3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B00000 08.11.19 04:02 am

Optimization (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys what kind of optimization in the game?
206 Comments
Sort by:
b
badbadMorfo 14.02.22

treffff
it's funny that I went through the witcher on these with a normal graphic and now I'm rolling the assassin

S
Solovey87 14.02.22

nozerot
If it is registered in the properties of the label, then it is also ineffective!

d
donatello1 14.02.22

One critical point puzzled me in the first place. What is on ultra, what is equally wildly slow at low settings, NPC details and some other objects are drawn right before our eyes. Is this just my problem? Otherwise, 30-50 fps is generally quite playable. But what kind of "realism" is this when, for example, the clothes of an NPC gradually materialize, so to speak, becoming more and more clear. it is worth moving away a little from the location and returning again and the process of brake drawing resumes, Is this the case for everyone? and how to deal with this evil? Maybe it's a hard drive? 1060 geforce 6 gb 16 RAM card

V
VirgilSouth 14.02.22

treffff
Really, to a campaign the most difficult for pieces are a post-processing and shadows. Before that, I played on average almost everyone, I set post-processing to low and shadows to medium, and set everything else to high, so the fps even increased.

F
FiftyFour7250 14.02.22

treffff wrote:
Nothing good has come out since The Witcher 3, in my opinion.
Uncharted 4

F
Flaemus 14.02.22

Again, I found 5 minutes for the game, gtx 760 and 8g ram, did the following: entered "-heapsize 1048576" into the shortcut, turned off the blur with the console command "r_motionblur 0", vertical synchronization "R_vsync 0" and locked the fps to 60, which would be in the menu didn't crash, "sys_maxfps 60". I already set everything to medium settings, except for post-processing, and the fps went up by about 3-4, I didn’t notice friezes, the fps during the escape from the guards sank occasionally to 28, but, surprisingly, the game went smoothly.

d
donatello1 14.02.22

the game clearly loses skyrim in all respects. though I have skyrim with 250 mods)). In general, in my opinion, the game has a huge potential, but buyers will again be used as testers. After some time, they will patch up. But everything spoils one critical moment. So, after all, what about the slow rendering of some objects and especially the details of NPCs when approaching. Does everyone have such a problem? I set the maximum drawing distance.

after 10 seconds 2

M
MarvelDC 14.02.22

John Mullins
Warhorse spokesperson on steam replied.

-
-SK.art- 14.02.22

On my pitch at a resolution of 3840x1620, it gives out about 40 fps on ultra settings. In some places there are also 50. Drawdowns up to 30 fps also happen, but usually the fps stays around 40.
PS: 7820x 4.6 GHz, 1080ti, 32 GB of RAM, the game is on an M.2 SSD.

-
-SK.art- 14.02.22

donatello1 wrote:
the game clearly loses skyrim in all respects. True, I have skyrim with 250 mods))
What does it lose then? This is not a harsh fantasy game, this is not a fairy tale RPG, unlike Skyrim. Graphically, the game is 10 goals higher. Today, among open-world games, this is one of the best pictures. In terms of the level and quality of graphics among open-world games, only DayZ Standalone (there is an amazing living forest on the new engine with the latest updates), some mods for Arma 3 (for example, Desolation Redux) are next to each other. The only thing is that the textures in some places are not so hot in this game, but this is so, trifles.
PS: the game was created on the CryEngine engine, in terms of graphics, this game surpassed kuruzusis 3, which looks like a furious cartoon. Immediately, the developers managed to get rid of the cartoonishness of the picture, for which they respect.

S
Skinony 14.02.22

badbadMorfo
The commands from the console were posted here, there is a disconnection of the synch, the blur in the settings is cut down.

S
Sanya Pastushenko 14.02.22

Hello everyone. A question about optimization. I noticed that the game has some kind of cool anti-aliasing by DEFAULT. Because there are no ladders at all. Question: how to turn off anti-aliasing or is it forced like vertical synchronization on the engines of Folych and Skyrim? Who found it, please share.

T
TopPCGamer 14.02.22

-SK.art- wrote:
On my pitch at 3840x1620 resolution, it produces about 40 fps on ultra settings. There are also 50 in some places. Drawdowns up to 30 fps also happen, but usually the fps stays around 40.
I also have 1080ti, but the card sags for no apparent reason even at 1080p

T
TopPCGamer 14.02.22

Marvel2 wrote:
A Warhorse spokesperson on steam replied.
on torrents there is a repack from mechanics with version 1.2.1, all the rest have 1.2, probably this is not the global patch that will be cut for 2 weeks

J
JonDocker 14.02.22

legusor wrote:
gtx 1080 palit
ahaah, clearly understandable. Can I have your photo? I wanted to see a person who buys fires.

m
marat.haliloff 14.02.22

advice to everyone who has enough RAM according to system requirements, disable the paging file, I have lost drawdowns, pah pah do not jinx it)

w
wired_ 14.02.22

marat.haliloff
This is where you can do this

C
Caliscan 14.02.22

JonDocker
Palit is one of the best cooling cards out there right now. And their quality is the same as other brands.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 14.02.22

Nonsense and not a game, the character does not pass, does not fit into doorways !! I xs how you play gentlemen! and it can’t climb some stairs, on the usual ones, where you have to go on foot and not vertical
ps but by optimizing the norms, on i5 7500, 16gb rom, gtx 1060 6gb it goes fine, unscrewed it to full hd, and everything is on ultra + max rendering distance .

Z
Zh1VaGo 14.02.22

Shadowclonejutsu
You just don't understand, this game was made by a dude who once made the first mafia, a priori it cannot be bad, so for 4 years we were gouged into our heads. But in fact, in order to play it normally for half a year, you need to wait. There is a similar situation as with the Syndicate. So I'm waiting.