3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B00000 08.11.19 04:02 am

Optimization (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys what kind of optimization in the game?
206 Comments
Sort by:
S
Streeting 14.02.22

g4saw
how is the calculation done?
and if 16 or 20 GB of RAM? then -heapsize what?

n
nirvex 14.02.22

Streeting
((number of RAM in GB) * 1024 * 1024) / 8

The question of what to do if BES is not working (does not see the process in any way) is more interesting.
There are freezes and freezes, I noticed that it loads the CPU by 100% at such moments. I can not understand how you can limit the download.
Another such moment: I noticed that one core is almost always 100% loaded when the game is open

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

Nooo, guys, because that's not going to work! We are waiting for the final patches, and then we go through the game .... The indicators in MSI afreb only dance like this, having a huge gap, which also affects performance (
Can you install the latest drivers and roll over the new patch from above, which came out for the game? Something tells me that the result won't be very different,
although graphony + Sweet fx look cool)

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

-SK.art-
Now YouTube has processed your video in excellent quality.

g
g4saw 14.02.22

Streeting
Above they wrote a calculation according to the formula, then just a list of more or less standard memory sizes. But it doesn't have to be exact, exactly. Specified both for 16 (actually 32) and norms. My friezes disappeared and the fps became more stable.

zhyk3935
For a pirate through a label, I think it is prescribed without problems.

I
I'm a fool 14.02.22

Vladimir545 wrote:
I don't understand why they complain about the optimization - it's not the worst, given the picture and the scale. Game of 2018. This is not a rail corridor shooter, but an RPG.

Without vsync
30-60 on Ultra in fhd - 4790k + 1070 - 16 GB of RAM - game on ssd - tolerable, you can wait for patches. At high levels, the game is 55 - 90+ stable without failures, very comfortable with a good picture. Why do you need to "love" your brain when you can play nice.

A couple of patches will be released, the FPS will definitely get very boosted, it will be possible to turn on the ultra - there are moments where you can add decently, fix GPU utilization and lighting and rendering bugs. Fix memory leaks and improve data caching. Everything in the complex will raise the FPS well. Cryengin is flexible in this regard.

Stupidity to underestimate the game due to the fact that "Vasya" on the "bucket" the game does not go to the ultras - and this hits the Chsv.
this is a disgrace_ even the poor piranhas of 26 people ELEX optimized much better.
1070 at 4k gave out at least 35 fps. so ELEX has a huge seamless world and no downloads/uploads

a
anotoleololo 14.02.22

I'm a fool
in what place in elex 35 frames in 4k? I have 25 frames in uhd at the start of the game, but there is no question of 4k at all.

-
-SK.art- 14.02.22

TRIBUNE Myshivuriya wrote:
Now YouTube has processed your video in excellent quality.
well, yes, almost a day later) And this is a 4-minute video, damn it! But the previous half-hour video is still in 1080p .. Youtube is hot

-
-SK.art- 14.02.22

Although graphony + Sweet fx look cool)
remove this kaku) with this rubbish the game is like a mad cartoon, how kuruzusis 3 looks) The original produces an amazing picture with realistic colors ..

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

-SK.art-
How so? Look at the clarity! And without it, some kind of soapy fog opera. One of these days I will try to make, or download ready-made Sweet, less contrasting.

-
-SK.art- 14.02.22

Look, but what clarity!!!! And without it, some kind of soapy fog opera
, and I have all sorts of blurs and blurs turned off. The picture is quite clear! Reshade doesn't remove soap, it makes higher contrast. Due to this, a feeling of a clearer picture is created. But at the same time, the picture becomes unnatural, the colors are oversaturated.

C
Cheburashka 14.02.22

Tell me people, should I install new Nvidia 390.77-WHQL drivers, and how much FPS do they give compared to the old ones?

Who checked say? ))))))))

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

Cheburashka
5 fps increase

V
VUROKUUZ 14.02.22

I have a computer for 150 thousand + gtx 1080ti everything flies drawdowns and no lags

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

ScariN
We have computers for 250 pieces, it barely flies, there are drawdowns))))
Let's change computers?

V
VUROKUUZ 14.02.22

no, I sold my old one and bought it for coffee + I think optimization without a patch is crooked

y
yahustlin 14.02.22

Damn guys, what happened? Why such garbage, as if the sharpness was added 3 times more than it should be. Where did the beautiful picture go? Here I followed the recommendations of experts on setting blur to 0 and vsync. Returning through the console to 1 does not help for some reason. I’m already thinking of demolishing the game and reinstalling it, but I don’t know where the saves are, tell me what can I do with it ???

X
Ximik63 14.02.22

yahustlin
you, my friend, drunk. don't see the icon to the left of health?

N
NatanieLzZ 14.02.22

Has anyone observed such behavior of shadows? Just turned the camera and the shadow became solid. I thought it was because of the quality of the shadows (high), but the same on others
Spoiler
Spoiler

d
dave98id 14.02.22

of course, I'm wildly sorry:
Intel Core i7
12gb RAM
Gtx 960
iiii .... not that I have problems with fps in this game, it is played quite smoothly, only here the loading before each dialogue LASTS 15 SECONDS
+ the characters are stupid during the dialogues, and I watch for 3 seconds in "wonderful" 50 fps as they remember the text,
as you understand, it is impossible to play such a bucket,
what would you advise?