3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks44100 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Passenger Car Club (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! TOP GEAR In GTA S A what for this you need
1-find a site where you can upload video clips
2-find a place in a sled where you can test super cars for speed and control (I
suggest an air port in los ventus)
3-do it yourself mini programs with detailed descriptions of the machines, what is in it, what’s not very pleasant (with screenshots and rollers), I
’m waiting for comments on this
111 Comments
Sort by:
m
maks44100 10.11.21

review Land Rover Range Rover Vogue 2004
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
outwardly the car is excellent, the interior is designed in the British manner, because it is from Britain.
the wheels have chrome, which is great in the game, the headlights are made just perfectly shine well.
rear view
so the bottom line: the model I really liked the chrome wheels and the inscriptions make it in the game one
of the coolest cars for cj. my verdict is 9.5 out of 10
you can DOWNLOAD IT HERE-http: //gta.gamigo.de/download.php? do = cat & id = 180

_
_SUP666_ 10.11.21

but why test them for speed, I don’t understand it doesn’t change?

p
paulgeorgehooks 10.11.21

A bit off topic, but ...

Liberty Tree News.

A major terrorist attack took place yesterday in San Fierro, San Andreas, at the intersection of one of the small streets with the avenue. An unknown young man, dressed mostly in green, with the help of a six-barreled minigun, destroyed 30 cars, including 5 policemen. 43 people were killed. The perpetrator hijacked a taxi and drove south, hiding in an unknown direction near Wang Autos.

m
maks44100 10.11.21

owner_
that's the thing that the trick is to find the optimal settings for the car
so that it is not thrown off the road during races or walks and for this there is an airport in Las Ventus,
go around the circle at maximum speed along the yellow line
without departures and drifts

_
_SUP666_ 10.11.21

Duc for this it does not need to be changed

K
Kruger2 10.11.21

Cool motorcycle!Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

m
maks44100 10.11.21

so today ferrari enzo is
probably the fastest and most sports car of all cars in gta-s a
view from the front
from the back
from the side
at the airfield in Los Ventus completed a circle in 0min24sec
download: http: //gta.gamigo.de/download.php ? do = download & id = 5862

A
Antroid 10.11.21

IkNlevap ah you burn the guy :-D

s
show_off 10.11.21

but you can upload it to gta-fan.ifolder.ru

l
ladykiller69 10.11.21

Well done, zhzhozh, just put it out ...

D
Depp 10.11.21

I also love TopGir, peshy ischo

[
[CHEK] ist 10.11.21

And so a new car: Hummer H2 Stretch

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

Long, moderate speed, clumsy and insanely expensive!
PS But that's what sometimes happens to them :)))

PlayGround.ru

ZZY 2 maks44100 in front, behind and on the side is written together

A
AscheZuAsche 10.11.21

I propose to start in this thread something like reviews of the most interesting cars .. It is advisable to write in the style of car magazines .. For

journalists: try to carry out dynamometric tests as well - acceleration to hundreds (approximate), maximum speed ...

A
AscheZuAsche 10.11.21

So so. So far, such a mini-review.

Rare does not mean bad.

An infrequent visitor to the highways of Las Venturas County is the real American Phoenix Car. Uncommon for various reasons .. Not everyone can handle the powerful 8-liter engine and rear-wheel drive. Not everyone can afford its fuel consumption, which is simply enormous! And he burns the rubber all the time. But nevertheless, this is the car that girls look back at, at the sight of which the guys drooling four of them on grandmother's Perenniale.
Phoenix is ​​a representative of a rare muscle-cars class in our state. These are cars from the 60s, imbued with the Spirit of America. Even if they don't come close to Porsche in terms of handling, even if they have a small trunk. Their main purpose is to show off the ardor. Our test subject has an atmospheric 8-liter 8-cylinder engine, rear-wheel drive, 5-speed gearbox, two doors, two seats, a nice leather interior and a complete lack of any ABS and other Japanese gadgets ..
Circuit San Fierro - Las Venturas. 5 am. On this empty, straight and level track, you can safely squeeze all its juices out of Phoenix. There are no sharp turns on the track, there are quite a few cars at this time. At a speed of 200 km / h, the main thing is to move the steering wheel as little as possible - after all, this is not a Comet. Julis Speedway. 5-18. Here I am already in Las Venturas. Here you need to be more careful, you can meet cops and grannies on their Perennials, Manana and other coffins on wheels, as well as ubiquitous teenagers on their BF-400s. Nevertheless, at the traffic lights on the direct airport-Los Santos highway, you can also meet the pompous playboy on Infernus, Comet or Banshee. And invite him to measure overclocking.
Personally, I measured this way five times in the morning. And, I must say, Phoenix is ​​able to overtake almost any car. Only the truly Italian monster Turismo did not succumb to him ... And besides, the enchanted looks of the girls and the envious glances of the guys are worth buying this American Dream, whose name is Phoenix.

V
Vuzya 10.11.21

infernus! Great supercar! 3.0L v6 engine. And the torque exceeds 485 N / M, the maximum speed is about 274 KM / H. produced in two versions: 1 Japanese-250 l / s. 2 American - about 300 horses! It was first released in 1990. 0 to 97 km / h in 5.3 seconds. Isn't it a miracle? The only negative is poor interior decoration.

V
Vuzya 10.11.21

so, I scored turismo! I'll write soon.

B
Big-Dan 10.11.21

Short. HUNTLEY: the most passable jeep in the game

V
Vuzya 10.11.21

tourism. A powerful engine with a volume of 3.0 liters cylinders is produced from 1987 to 1992. quietly tears up to 100 km / h in 3 and a half seconds! Under the hood, this monster has 478 hp. Such a super car easily competed with the Porsche 959. The beautiful "Spartan" style only confirmed its GT class! Rigid link suspension allows perfect cornering. But if you want to buy such a car, then you have to work hard. Such masterpieces have not been produced for a long time! Good luck to you auto lovers !!! (wuzi 2007)

K
Kolyan_91 10.11.21

Then write the characteristics of the NICE wheelbarrow

V
Vuzya 10.11.21

What are you talking about right now?