3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks44100 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Passenger Car Club (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! TOP GEAR In GTA S A what for this you need
1-find a site where you can upload video clips
2-find a place in a sled where you can test super cars for speed and control (I
suggest an air port in los ventus)
3-do it yourself mini programs with detailed descriptions of the machines, what is in it, what’s not very pleasant (with screenshots and rollers), I
’m waiting for comments on this
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Evgenievich 10.11.21

I don’t understand why my topic was deleted? This is no longer good. We will write test drives here both about cars from the game and about uploaded modifications.

Test drive Mitsubishi Colt RalliArt
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
This small car took a lot from its brother - Lancer Evolution. First, design. The designers have attached the same "Fighter Nose" to it, thanks to this it looks more aggressive. The headlights are slightly rounded at the bottom so that it doesn't look too 'evil'. Otherwise, it is roundish. This upward sill line, rounded taillights ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
The RalliArt prefix means that it was helped to develop by the renowned rally motorsport company RalliArt.
Engine power is about 150hp. The dynamics are good, on the freeway it is quite fast, but there is understeer in corners. At high speed, this machine generally refused to enter the corners. Minus - the rear suspension begins to bounce on bumps, because of this, control is lost. On bumps, at high speed, it happens that it breaks into a skid. The brakes are generally good, but they do not take off very slowly.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
I have designed a small rally special section (S.U. No.1) in the San Fiero - Los Santos area and will be testing cars there.
Well, after much torment, Colt showed the time 04.15.97. The use of the handbrake is prohibited in order to test the actual handling. Well, off-road the Colt does not behave well due to the aforementioned irregularities, acceleration on asphalt is excellent. It's an aggressive little car.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Test number 2. Two-story parking lot in the west of Las Venturas. Here you can already use the handbrake, as the turns are too sharp. Lap time 00.43.72.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
In normal city mode, the car is not so bad. At low speed, turns are normal.
In general, this car is suitable for a family man to have fun while taking the kids to school.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The quality of the model is good, the front bumper, doors, hood, rear bumper are beating. The interior quality is excellent. By the way, it is very fun to break through different fences on it.

Replaced car with LandStalker.

Control settings (Handling.cfg): LANDSTAL 1100.0 2200.0 2.0 0.0 0.0 -0.3 85 0.75 0.85 0.5 5 260.0 25.0 20.0 FP 6.2 0.60 0 35.0 2.4 0.08 0.0 0.25 -0.05 0.5 0.25 1 0.23 16100 4 1000001 0 0 0

Car converted from Forza game Motorsport 3.
Conversion and revision: Mad Driver.

(S.U.No.1) Test

pix.PlayGround.ru

Tracks:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Test Drive Porsche Panamera Turbo
pix.PlayGround.ru
This four-door coupe or hatchback, as many call it, has been preparing for production for a very long time, the first information about it appeared in 2005. And finally, in 2009, it appeared! Of course, many scold him for his ugly appearance, but this is a Porsche!
They all look like that. Although the back could be more beautiful.
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
As soon as you start driving, the Panamera Turbo strikes with its acceleration! This is no coincidence, because acceleration to a hundred takes about 4.3 seconds, the engine power is 500hp, and the maximum torque is about 700Nm. Powerful brakes help to slow down before turning. When cornering, you need to be careful with the gas, the car can easily turn around. Re-lane on the freeway, at high speed, too, must be careful, the Porsche can slip into a skid.
On (S.U. No.1) Porsche Panamera Turbo showed time 04.20.51. In sharp turns, oversteer affected, because of this, speed was lost. Well, I made a couple of mistakes. But powerful brakes helped.
PlayGround.ru
In a two-story parking lot to the west of Las Venturos, the Porsche showed 00.44.56.
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
The interior of this car has a high central tunnel, almost like a Porsche Carerra GT. In general, passengers will not get as much pleasure as the driver. It's more of a car for him. You can ride it to work all week, and on weekends to the racetrack.
The quality of the model is average. The hood, doors, trunk fall off. The engine is flat, the interior is working fine. The headlights are well made. The model itself is worked out fine.

PlayGround.ru

The car has been replaced with Premier.

Handling: PREMIER 1970.0 3600.0 0.6 0.0 0.0 -0.20 70 0.75 0.89 0.50 5 320.0 20.0 10.0 4 P 8.0 0.52 0 34.0 1.6 0.10 5.0 0.30 -0.12 0.4 0.3 0.15 0.49 45000 2004 200000 1 1 1

Author: serporsche

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

Alexander Evgenievich is
cool fellow

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

in short, today, instead of a landstalker, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo delivered

A

And I have Mitsubishi Colt instead))

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

Alexander Evgenievich
Cayenne is cooler and there are no lags with doors

PS not Mitsubishi Colt RalliArt, but Mitsubishi Colt RallyArt

A

No, it was written on the site with an error. Look, he's got Ralliart on the back of the trunk.

And with the doors, everything was fine with me.

Where did you download the Cayenne?

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

from gta.ag.ru but to install it you need ggmm

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

Alexander Evgenievich,
I don’t know, Karl didn’t want to get into the Colt

K
Krollimikro 10.11.21

support the topic !!

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

gangsta
we too !!!

PS today instead of landstalker I put bmw x6 m

A

Did you like the quality? Did you install it using the IMG tool?

L
Lolokiller 10.11.21

favorite car TAKHOMA from life well BMW M3 GTR or M5

G
GTAfan073 10.11.21

I like the BMW M3 GTR too, ever since I played NFS Most Wanted.

S
SANEKK 10.11.21

Damn, they lured me, right now I will install the game, if I find any sensible wheelbarrow, I'll post it by evening.

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

Well, that's what they did, enticed a fashion man to put on :)

A

I have a BMW M3 GTR, the coloring can be supplied from NFS Most Wanted, but I don't like it, it's of poor quality.

-
-VLD- 10.11.21

And I also have a Corvette Cross. I'm going to test it =]

A

Let's.

A

Test Drive Mercedes-Benz E500 Coupe The
pix.PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
new E-Class is much more beautiful than its predecessor. It has become more angular, faster, more aerodynamic. Its drag coefficient is 0.24, which is a record low in the class. Pointed headlights, a sloping panoramic roof, frameless doors, protruding fenders above the rear wheels, like the old Mercedes-Benz 220a Ponton - all this makes it beautiful.
However, the previous generation of the E-Class did not even have a coupe. Instead, there was a Mercedes-Benz CLK, and the new E-Class Coupe replaced it.
This 388 strong coupe accelerates very quickly. There is a bit of oversteer in corners, but overall the E-Class Coupé behaves predictably. The winding paths are great for this car. This coupe handles well and has excellent brakes.
PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru
On special section No. 1 (SU No. 1), the E500 clocked 03.42.47 thanks to its tenacity, good handling and excellent brakes. In a two-story parking lot in the west of Las Venturos, he showed the time 00.40.22.
However, this coupe will take you to your destination very quickly and with great comfort.
PlayGround.ru
The model is made with high quality. The interior is well developed (you can change the color of the seats and door upholstery), wheels, engine, bumpers, hood, doors break and fall off. True, when the rear bumper falls off, the rear seats are visible.
PlayGround.ru

Fortune

Author: ken7394
Conversion: Wired

Handling: FORTUNE 1600.0 4000.0 2.2 0.0 0.0 -0.2 70 0.85 0.90 0.53 5 320.0 26.0 6.0 RP 12.00 0.52 1 40.0 1.4 0.15 0.0 0.30 -0.08 0.5 0.25 0.3 0.52 19000 40552000 1702204 1 0 0

F
Fast Audi 10.11.21

well, the original fortune is good for me