3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (I Am Alive)

Good game
76 Comments
Sort by:
R
RESPEKTROMETR 10.11.21

the game is gorgeous I can’t come off!

H
Headluck 10.11.21

I played for about 30 minutes and I liked it too ... though I will continue to play after the release!

H
Horse567 10.11.21

why were some files installed on the S disk?

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

The game, in principle, has a right to exist, but sheer soap and clumsy management kill all the buzz.

From the soap, my eyes begin to burst into tears already at the 20th minute of the game, and what kind of overbrain came up with such a control, I generally cannot imagine. You have to think of it so that you have to press as many as three (!) Keys for a shot. Draw out the pistol, aim and shoot! Can't you pull out and aim in one motion? The squat key has always been used to jump down. Now the key for pulling out the pistol is responsible for jumping! To run - you need to press the shot key! Blya, what kind of senile person came up with such a layout ????

H
Horse567 10.11.21

Does anyone know the answer to my question ???????

N
Nick235 10.11.21

Console Tsap
Nemesis
What are you indignant the game is not intended for the PC, it is a clean port from consoles and it is not surprising that the control is clumsy ...

R
RGC 10.11.21

Does everyone have a buggy mouse control (that is, an overview) or just me? as if the mouse just stops responding at some point

J
Jay c 10.11.21

Everyone has !

N
Nemesis 10.11.21

I didn't have such a problem with the mouse.

Nick235

How can I explain to you. Clumsy control can be reconfigured for yourself. And here completely different, and sometimes unnecessary functions are hung on one key (as I already wrote above - pulling out the pistol is generally a fucking unnecessary button, on which someone else managed to hang jumping off the cornice)

D
Dr. Cerberus 10.11.21

I don’t understand that the game has a crooked perception of the game in the gamepad mode for the xbox, but the joystick normally sees it, it is usually the other way around. But this is not scary, but on the topic the game is cool, with anti-aliasing it is a cut above the console versions, but I'll probably wait for the Rusik.

h
hollo0w 10.11.21

Nemesis
How would he right-click it and get it and aim right away?
IMHO there were no difficulties with the control on the keyboard, the graph is terrible, everything else is fine, except that there is too much acrobatics.
In general, the port turned out to be quite decent.

H
Horse567 10.11.21

Jay C
but not everyone, for example everything is fine with me.

H
Headluck 10.11.21

Nemesis

The game, in principle, has a right to exist, but sheer soap and clumsy management kill all the buzz.

even as it has ... it is a pity that the Ubik initial concept to the root ruined ((((
I agree, graphics irritating to the eyes, but create a unique atmosphere in the game (and trying to hide the imperfections of the polygons!).
For half an hour the game inconvenience in management did not notice, may continue some shoals !!! Or maybe all because of the fact that a pirate ... everything will be known for sure after the release.
It's bad that the game has already been thrown into the network ... for the first time this makes me sad ... you yourself are in this are to blame! In every possible way discredit the PC platform !!!!

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

tries to hide imperfection of polygons - polygons which are not present.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 10.11.21

ahaha, I went through the game in 4 hours, the management is generally normal, why are you scolding him, I don’t understand = (

L
Lavuer 10.11.21

Passed half of the game in one sitting. I did not notice any inconvenience with the control, the graphics - yes, not the first freshness (but it does not bother my eyes at all). I agree with only one point that the dude said above - it's an abundance of acrobatics. But even this can be attributed to the game's trick, because a good half of the gameplay is built on stamina conservation. The port as a whole (with the exception of graphics) came out extremely playable and raises no complaints. Finish the game a little later. And according to the first impressions "I am alive" it is quite possible to give 7.5 points.

H
Headluck 10.11.21

Jacks0n

tries to hide imperfection of polygons - Polygons which are not present.
Come on ... I meant that the black and white tones in the game (SOAP) are an attempt to hide the graphic imperfection ... and at the same time pass off this flaw as one of the game's chips !!!!

RESPEKTROMETR

Perhaps not everyone has control problems !!!! You seem to be lucky))))

B
BOEHKOM 10.11.21

in general, average peasant
do not waste your time

V
Viktor341 10.11.21

Yes, curved morons have been developed - fuck hold 2 buttons and shoot 3 more .. this is PPC
and everyone has one cartridge damn it, super moronism

L
Last Engineer 10.11.21

Yes, and everyone has one cartridge damn it, super moronism

can just post-apocalypse?