3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (I Am Alive)

Good game
76 Comments
Sort by:
m
my93 10.11.21

all the rules, only my camera is dull, sometimes it does not want to turn, does the cavo have such a problem?

L
Life is shit 10.11.21

Terrible soap from which pulls to puke, I do not understand what place they thought developed when creating the game.
The plot is boring and monotonous, in general it is worth playing once and forgetting.

d
designerD 10.11.21

I didn't really like the game ... Monotony of gameplay. The atmosphere is yes - alienation and nothingness, but endless climbing puts you to sleep

p
paralon479 10.11.21

skinte download link please

D
Dralkerr 10.11.21

I liked the game very much, in terms of noiriness of the post-apocalyptic game I have never seen better! I advise everyone! On Xbox 360 everything went :)

d
designerD 10.11.21

paralon479
but can't find where to download it?

p
paralon479 10.11.21

yes, that's something that doesn't work

P
Park52 10.11.21

paralon479
Yes, any tracker has this game. And links are not allowed here.

s
shtirp 10.11.21

4 hours, 4 fucking hours. And that's all. There are no words. Although the game is normal, it's just a mockery, just starting to play and here you have credits. And this is further proof that consoles spoil games.

d
dantevictim 10.11.21

To be honest, personally, I have never shouted, like many others, that the game g .. and the like ..
did not play and therefore did not express my opinion ..
but the game got to the PC .. and what do I see .. absolutely rail .. ugly .. but still an interesting game ..
there are a lot of minuses in it .. graphics .. well, damn it .. 2008 .. but it's okay ..
the game doesn’t have enough cover systems .. just for show .. so I just started play .. met people .. and wildly wanted to snuggle against the wall with my back .. and watch .. then run to another shelter .. the
rails of the game just infuriates .. sort of like looking .. supposedly open world .. and then actually go nowhere and you can't ..
now about the pros ..
well, of course, the atmosphere .. post-apocalypse is always interesting ..
Well, the idea of ​​aiming a weapon at the enemy is very well executed .. but still it was there before .. so the
plus sign is small .. xD well, I can't really single out the pluses any further .. although it's interesting to play it .. IMHO
but now conclusion .. the game is average .. it could be much better .. but alas ..
if you are a fan of adventure and post-apocalypse - then you should play .. xD

H
Hisant 10.11.21

For me, the game on the PC did not work well, because of the graphics alone, the desire to play disappeared. Chess word, playing on a monitor with a resolution of 2560 by 1600 such soap strongly repulses the desire to turn on the game. Could something like Darksiders 2 port, even though it is a port, but the world worked for the PC version decently and the visibility range, and then after 10 meters there is already blur and not weak. Yes, the idea is good, but the controls are easy, but such graphics cover all the advantages. It would have been better if they hadn't ported the game at all. Fortunately, the game was hacked early, otherwise I even thought about taking it, but not now, when I tried it out.

o
olka964 10.11.21

Scary game. The player is constantly surrounded by horror ... But not from the atmosphere and the plot, but from blurred to the limit of the picture, absolute linearity, eerie monotony of the gameplay and indistinct controls. Such a game should be given out for free in Steam, because I can't imagine people who can honestly buy IT for 15 dollars.

H
HazeNYN 10.11.21

Bloody_Hunter
If you remove the soap. a wild scribe will open in the face of a catastrophic shortage of polygons for everyone and everything.

W
WarlokIII 10.11.21

and the designations of the keys are at least from the PC, or, as in dark souls, are licked off from xp * legs

h
hollo0w 10.11.21

WarlokIII
Everything is fine, the keys are shown the right ones, the controls are generally quite comfortable in themselves.

S
SH. 10.11.21

started playing, played for a couple of hours, did not like it, but I had to go through t, k, I don’t like playing halfway through the game.
RATING = below average

F
Frankie crisp 10.11.21

God, what a soapy console? It's even disgusting to play this "crooked game", the very idea is good, but the graphics leave much to be desired, Homecoming seems to be ... Ubisoft always had crooked hands, Rockstar is another matter, they really do great games, I always bought their games , but Yubisoft is only worthy of a torrent ..

R
RRobin777 10.11.21

ha, a whole week earlier, I suppose because the game has already been taken away ....................... what a generosity !!!!!

d
daratar123 10.11.21

Are you crooked monkeys or who? The game is just a masterpiece! The controls are good, although the soap is annoying, I got used to it right away, for me it deserved 10 out of 10, and if you think this port is bad, then play the very first version of dark souls, the very old, and that's really hell!

M
Molarky24 10.11.21

my first words when I sat down for this game is WOW! truth without sarcasm, the game is a bomb, definitely the game of the year. and the most important thing is that the game is not advertised like bf3 or a code, just the last game in which I said WOW, it was metro 2033, it is also very good for me. I liked the rating of this game 10/10 (MASTERPIECE !!!)